Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

A MUST READ. Conversation Between God And Satan - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A MUST READ. Conversation Between God And Satan (1691 Views)

Muust Read Conversation Between Doctor, Husband And Wife / Conversation Between God And Satan, A Must Read!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A MUST READ. Conversation Between God And Satan by Charlesberry(m): 2:24am On Oct 09, 2014
cant stop laughing. .. Joke of the year 2014

Angels: Almighty Father, we are tired of these Nigerians ... in heaven o

GOD: What have they done this time?

Angels: Everything! They don't listen to instructions! They don't obey traffic rules, they don’t wait for their turn in anything! They are reckless (exasperated). In fact they have turned heaven upside down since the first time we started admitting them.

GOD: Pls, bear with them. They are very special to me...ehm let me call Satan in hell to see how he's doing....

(phone rings) hell-o Lucifer, how are things over there…?

Satan: Baba God, pls call me later. There's an issue I'm trying to resolve.

(ten minutes later)
GOD: hell-o Lucifer

Satan: I'll call you back. The issue has turned into a crisis.

(one hour later)
Satan: Sorry Baba GOD.

GOD: Lucifer are you having problems over there?

Satan: It is these Nigerians I have with me in hell. (He stammers) they.. they....they have quenched the fire in hell and installed air conditioners"

9ja una2much Oooo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Xmas Chicken Commits Suicide / Pls, Read Carefully / Have You Ever Seen A Dog Taking Selfie Pictures? Better See Here Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.