Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

What If U Were Tested Hiv Positive? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What If U Were Tested Hiv Positive? (3112 Views)

Copied. Wif Was Tested HIV Positive While I Was Negative. How Possible Is This ? / How Will I Know If Am Not Hiv Positive? / My 23 Year Old Sister Just Tested Hiv Positive And Has Won American Visa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If U Were Tested Hiv Positive? by babaibadan(m): 2:58am On Aug 01, 2006
I was just wondering what I would do,
Re: What If U Were Tested Hiv Positive? by kiki(f): 3:13am On Aug 01, 2006
i pray it don't never happen 2 me tho but i'll try to av fun 2 d fullest before i die
Re: What If U Were Tested Hiv Positive? by ZuluNation(m): 3:17am On Aug 01, 2006
I pray it never happens to me, and if by devils grace it does happen to me, I'll go straight to the pawn shop and buy me a 9mm smith and western.
Re: What If U Were Tested Hiv Positive? by babaibadan(m): 3:25am On Aug 01, 2006
ZuluNation:

I pray it never happens to me, and if by devils grace it does happen to me, I'll go straight to the pawn shop and buy me a 9mm smith and western.
So u mean u will commit suicide? lol
Re: What If U Were Tested Hiv Positive? by babaibadan(m): 3:27am On Aug 01, 2006
kiki likes to have fun
Re: What If U Were Tested Hiv Positive? by kiki(f): 3:30am On Aug 01, 2006
babaibadan:

kiki likes to have fun

I sure do but wen u av a lil tym left wat else u gon do tryna av fun as much as possible
Re: What If U Were Tested Hiv Positive? by luvu567(f): 3:50am On Aug 01, 2006
@ zulunation lol

god forbid such bad ting, but like zulu i think i'd kill myself
Re: What If U Were Tested Hiv Positive? by ZuluNation(m): 3:58am On Aug 01, 2006
@luvu

My sister God forbid bad thing oooo. By the way girl who is is little girl in your profile, she is just one adorable girl kiss
Re: What If U Were Tested Hiv Positive? by kiki(f): 4:01am On Aug 01, 2006
y wuld u want to kill yourself just try to av fun before u die and try 2 make a good name 4 yourself u gon die soon anywayz so y try 2 kill yourself and u know that is a sin
Re: What If U Were Tested Hiv Positive? by luvu567(f): 4:02am On Aug 01, 2006
thats me, im just kidding, thats my little sister back when she was 1
Re: What If U Were Tested Hiv Positive? by luvu567(f): 4:03am On Aug 01, 2006
kiki:

y wuld u want to kill yourself just try to av fun before u die and try 2 make a good name 4 yourself u gon die soon anywayz so y try 2 kill yourself and u know that is a sin

i dont think id be able to take it mentally that i have AIDS
it would be so hard for me
Re: What If U Were Tested Hiv Positive? by kiki(f): 4:13am On Aug 01, 2006
luvu567:

i don't think id be able to take it mentally that i have AIDS
it would be so hard for me
i know it ain't dat easy but killin urself ain't d best thing 2 do either
Re: What If U Were Tested Hiv Positive? by needeeg(m): 9:22pm On Aug 01, 2006
kiki:

i think she right man shocked
Re: What If U Were Tested Hiv Positive? by Raymand(m): 9:30pm On Aug 01, 2006
I think you guys are not fully educated on what HIV and AIDS means, just because a person is diagnosed with HIV doesn't mean he/she is going to die the next moment! It just means the person has to be more commited to medication! Nothing serious! I know of people who have being diagnosed with HIV since 1993 and are still alive and well up to this very day, if i HIV, i'd still go about my normal life just that i'd be addicted to my medications.
Re: What If U Were Tested Hiv Positive? by kiki(f): 12:50am On Aug 02, 2006
Raymand:

I think you guys are not fully educated on what HIV and AIDS means, just because a person is diagnosed with HIV doesn't mean he/she is going to die the next moment! It just means the person has to be more commited to medication! Nothing serious! I know of people who have being diagnosed with HIV since 1993 and are still alive and well up to this very day, if i HIV, i'd still go about my normal life just that i'd be addicted to my medications.

but u still gon die
Re: What If U Were Tested Hiv Positive? by luvu567(f): 2:39am On Aug 02, 2006
Raymand:

I know its not like as soon as you catch the virus you'll drop dead in an hour.
I just wont be able to handle it mentally that I have the disease.

And the medication that you have to take, dont they cost money?
Re: What If U Were Tested Hiv Positive? by kiki(f): 2:57am On Aug 02, 2006
luvu567:

I know its not like as soon as you catch the virus you'll drop dead in an hour.
I just wont be able to handle it mentally that I have the disease.

And the medication that you have to take, don't they cost money?

dats y u need 2 av fun and don't let it bother u dat much do wat u've never done before cos u know u ain't gon live as long as u suppose 2 anymore no matter d medication
Re: What If U Were Tested Hiv Positive? by babaibadan(m): 4:31pm On Aug 02, 2006
Raymand:

I am aware of the fact that medications are now around (mind you its just to stabilize the immune system) so being HIV positive is like u know theres a time bomb in you that can explode anytime. Moreover the medications are not as cheap and accsesible like the panadol and phensic that u get from the street pharmacist. So i agree with kiki u still gonna die.
Re: What If U Were Tested Hiv Positive? by needeeg(m): 5:48pm On Aug 06, 2006
kiki:

but u still gon die
na wa oooo, man u here say u go die ba!!
Re: What If U Were Tested Hiv Positive? by mamaput(f): 9:34pm On Aug 06, 2006
Not Tell anyone about it
Re: What If U Were Tested Hiv Positive? by nubian(m): 9:37pm On Aug 06, 2006
Mamapt - how are u ?? - its ben a little while since i caught u online - i cant test positive to HIV , RIGHT NOW I KNOW AM NEGATIVE AND AM ALWAYS SOOOO CAREFUl
Re: What If U Were Tested Hiv Positive? by mamaput(f): 9:37pm On Aug 06, 2006
At the end of a long day , we are all going to die.
Re: What If U Were Tested Hiv Positive? by mamaput(f): 9:41pm On Aug 06, 2006
Nubian , am fine but i have been busy lately , the kids are on holiday so i have even less time now.
I have also had an Aids test done, I had to wait a week for the result. I tell you it was a deadly week in fear thinking non stop.
But Thank God it was okey.
Re: What If U Were Tested Hiv Positive? by nubian(m): 9:42pm On Aug 06, 2006
mamaput - i wont mind dying after being in your  'paradise' - i still remember those sasy pics of you that i saw
Re: What If U Were Tested Hiv Positive? by mamaput(f): 9:48pm On Aug 06, 2006
If you are any were near 40 we can talk about that.
if not your eyes will me on my daughter. wink
Re: What If U Were Tested Hiv Positive? by nubian(m): 9:50pm On Aug 06, 2006
mamaput - ive always told u am not one of those small boys on NL - YES I AM OVER 40 - IVE TOLD U THIS B4
Re: What If U Were Tested Hiv Positive? by babaibadan(m): 9:51pm On Aug 06, 2006
**clears throat**
Re: What If U Were Tested Hiv Positive? by nubian(m): 9:53pm On Aug 06, 2006
Mamaput - cell phone no ?? - ill give u a call right now!!!!! - ill love to hear the voice of that preety lady
Re: What If U Were Tested Hiv Positive? by mamaput(f): 10:10pm On Aug 06, 2006
Good night ,
let me sleep on this.
The only person that has that nr is my boss and my kids.
Re: What If U Were Tested Hiv Positive? by babaibadan(m): 10:14pm On Aug 06, 2006
mamaput:

Good night ,
let me sleep on this.
The only person that has that nr is my boss and my kids.
Give it to him now, theres nothing to think about.
Re: What If U Were Tested Hiv Positive? by nubian(m): 10:17pm On Aug 06, 2006
mamaput - it will really be nice to talk to u - ive always wanted to know u better
Re: What If U Were Tested Hiv Positive? by esoneek(m): 12:52pm On Nov 09, 2006
nubian? na toast u come toast for here?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Creatine / It's Now A Crime: Body Parts We Hardly Clean And Bacteria Do Wonders There / Which HMO Is The Best In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.