Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

|««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS|*KR0NE-vs-IAMAROMOLAERAN*»»| - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS|*KR0NE-vs-IAMAROMOLAERAN*»»| (6699 Views)

***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** / * * ~ Battle Of The Immortals : GIYAZZ Vs Iamaromolaeran! ~* * / \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

|««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS|*KR0NE-vs-IAMAROMOLAERAN*»»| by Guykhena(m): 8:16am On Oct 09, 2014
[size=15pt]Kr0ne Vs Iamaromolaeran!!![/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1770159_kronevsiam_jpeg517709181df8c19b0762e64913857b6d

VOTING CRITERIA:

Opener - 1 point

Rhymes - 2 points

Similes/metaphor - 2 points

Punchlines - 3 points

Personals - 2 points

Flow - 1 point

Wordplays - 2 points

Closers - 1 point

Rules (must be strictly adhered to)

- 20 Lines...

- Deadline is Thursday October 9th 4:00pm........

- Verses should be posted by both battlers on
or not later than deadline date.

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or
recycling.

- No complaining about votes.

- A no show attracts a ban.

-No Unnecessary Comments

- Whatever you feel is wrong with a bar or
verse - please put it in your vote. Vote and
state what you found wrong.

- If there's anything you need to say in
defence of your verse please save them for
after voting's over.

- NO argument with established vets OR
voters.

-Only Vets and Section Regulars Are Allowed To Vote...

Goodluck!!!

1 Like

Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS|*KR0NE-vs-IAMAROMOLAERAN*»»| by kr0ne(m): 1:01pm On Oct 09, 2014
Checkity check!
Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS|*KR0NE-vs-IAMAROMOLAERAN*»»| by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 09, 2014
check

we going down this night .
Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS|*KR0NE-vs-IAMAROMOLAERAN*»»| by kr0ne(m): 1:36pm On Oct 09, 2014
iamaromolaeran:
check

we going down this night .
Which night? Be prepared to drop around 4pm . .I'm already scripting

1 Like

Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS|*KR0NE-vs-IAMAROMOLAERAN*»»| by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 09, 2014
kr0ne:

Which night? Be prepared to drop around 4pm

that's more like it.....

guykhena .note......deadline is by 4pm.....
Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS|*KR0NE-vs-IAMAROMOLAERAN*»»| by 007Bruce: 1:58pm On Oct 09, 2014
Bloody battle

1 Like

Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS|*KR0NE-vs-IAMAROMOLAERAN*»»| by obesemf(m): 2:17pm On Oct 09, 2014
grin. chai...see how my eye make Hot
Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS|*KR0NE-vs-IAMAROMOLAERAN*»»| by Clasiksam(m): 4:11pm On Oct 09, 2014
Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS|*KR0NE-vs-IAMAROMOLAERAN*»»| by coogar: 4:28pm On Oct 09, 2014
kr0ne:

Which night? Be prepared to drop around 4pm . .I'm already scripting

iamaromolaeran:

that's more like it.....
guykhena .note......deadline is by 4pm.....

1 Like

Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS|*KR0NE-vs-IAMAROMOLAERAN*»»| by Themamba: 4:28pm On Oct 09, 2014
Deadline time don expire oh
Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS|*KR0NE-vs-IAMAROMOLAERAN*»»| by Themamba: 4:29pm On Oct 09, 2014
Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS|*KR0NE-vs-IAMAROMOLAERAN*»»| by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 09, 2014
aii

his name is Krone Anozie...hes 26 years old
he's a ffag....he's married to elymax a.k.a elizabeth (a fifteen year old innocent boy)....

shawarma.........Satan's first born
Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS|*KR0NE-vs-IAMAROMOLAERAN*»»| by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 09, 2014
VERSE REMOVED

stuppid ffags.....

r.I.p Amanda .....rest in pusssy

17 Likes 9 Shares

Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS|*KR0NE-vs-IAMAROMOLAERAN*»»| by kr0ne(m): 5:08pm On Oct 09, 2014
No time for break down, read my verse carefully, and if you don't understand . . .google. Guykhena, no strange ids allowed. . .

I'm known to spew sorcery since the old times/ and hit lotteries if the dough nice/ so this bastard should quit fronting, the show's mine/
no 'Blaq'. . . but if he 'blunts', he'd be stuffed in my 'smoke pipe'/ coz I'm hostile. . . and if he claims he's Iam tha I am . . .he'd be made a burnt offering to the Most High!!

. .He only wins fights against fake nicks, with the lamest verses/ watch me end those scopes, not by a way of surgery/
but my punches'll penetrate his surface/ and rip out his organs . .similar to renovating churches!!

. .When I flash the chrome, his fate will get sealed/ I noticed he framed a few nicks?/ but my bravery will win/ our avatar already foretold the gay is bleeding/ plus my army laying a siege/ to stomp those snakes in green grass . . .if they bent on claiming the field!

. . I'm here like Rick Ross, with killers and gats/ to crush ur fillers and blands/ and before these feeders and glads/ u'll be buried six feet, coz a spar with the boss . . . is deeper than rap!!

. .He'll be grave silenced with the rites of the dead/ gunning for the price of my head?/ this hater's foul!/
if he takes up my 'bounty' he's buying me paper towels/ he couldn't 'flip shiit' using skater bowels!

He has a genetic fault . . .to hate and quarrel!
. . .so in his dome, my goons will be storming/ first, I'll put a boot to his noggin/ and if he don't turn a new leaf . . .I'll smoke his family tree . .to the root of the problem!!

. .True, his nice with frees, but in battles? his rap is shitty/ I advance and swing with agility/ to stop his heart beat quickly/ but my punches too fast for him to see/ coz like hemianopians . . .he has a hidden diss ability!!

. .Your practically a mute!/ and radically a fool/ for battling ur own self, I know that Classicsam is you!/ I should hang you in the noose/ and start pissing on u . . .but ur innate . . . coz naturally, you lose!

. .It's so scary but frank/ that Aromo is 'unsteady and blank'/ he's like 'office files', he's 'accepting the stamps!'/ whether from a 'lady or man'. . .I mean, Aromo's a bisexual, . . .he got f-ucked by Teddy and Max!!

. . . Like the Nigerian army, I'll keep the killing in progress/ since he's seeking his own death/ he brags he's rich n he own wealth?/ but I googled aromoleran, and saw gorillas, witches n old men/ so I'm right calling Aromo an ape coz he keeps beating his own chest!!

24 Likes 13 Shares

Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS|*KR0NE-vs-IAMAROMOLAERAN*»»| by Guykhena(m): 5:10pm On Oct 09, 2014
Voting Opens,Closes In 24hrs

Note once again. Only Vets and regular members in this section are allowed to vote... To clarify with names...

Ibime
Coogar
Mikuz
Emaprince
Guykhena
Limerick
Ksslib
Elymaxiimus
Fuckyouhard
YoungDaNaval
Teddybiyasi
Yeyenatu
007Bruce
Ojoawo,
thunderstorm
Elvisonjack2
Deepthoughts
Warriblood
Jigsawkillah
Iceskidd
Wrongturn
Ckushy
Testerfuze
Sammcarter
Geoxpress
Heywhizzy
Illness
Captainflash
Willofsteel
Sosiqdude
Scarz
Richommie
Rapacme.
Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS|*KR0NE-vs-IAMAROMOLAERAN*»»| by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 09, 2014
kr0ne:
No time for break down, read my verse carefully, and if you don't understand . . .google. Guykhena, no strange ids allowed. . .

I'm known to spew sorcery since the old times/ and hit lotteries if the dough nice/ so this bastard should quit fronting, the show's mine/
no 'Blaq'. . . but if he 'blunts', he'd be stuffed in my 'smoke pipe'/ coz I'm hostile. . . and if he claims he's Iam tha I am . . .he'd be made a burnt offering to the Most High!!

. .He only wins fights against fake nicks, with the lamest verses/ watch me end those scopes, not by a way of surgery/
but my punches'll penetrate his surface/ and rip out his organs . .similar to renovating churches!!

. .When I flash the chrome, his fate will get sealed/ I noticed he framed a few nicks?/ but my bravery will win/ our avatar already foretold the gay is bleeding/ plus my army laying a siege/ to stomp those snakes in green grass . . .if they bent on claiming the field!

. . I'm here like Rick Ross, with killers and gats/ to crush ur fillers and blands/ and before these feeders and glads/ u'll be buried six feet, coz a spar with the boss . . . is deeper than rap!!

. .He'll be grave silenced with the rites of the dead/ gunning for the price of my head?/ this hater's foul!/
if he takes up my 'bounty' he's buying me paper towels/ he couldn't 'flip shiit' using skater bowels!

. .True, his nice with frees, but in battles? his rap is shitty/ I advance and swing with agility/ to stop his heart beat quickly/ but my punches too fast for him to see/ coz like hemianopians . . .he has a hidden diss ability!!

. .Your practically a mute!/ and radically a fool/ for battling ur own self, I know that Classicsam is you!/ I should hang you in the noose/ and start pissing on u . . .but ur innate . . . coz naturally, you lose!

. .It's so scary but frank/ that Aromo is 'unsteady and blank'/ he's like 'office files', he's 'accepting the stamps!'/ whether from a 'lady or man'. . .I mean, Aromo's a bisexual, . . .he got f-ucked by Teddy and Max!!

He has a genetic fault . . .to hate and quarrel!
. . .so in his dome, my goons will be storming/ first, I'll put a boot to his noggin/ and if he don't turn a new leaf . . .I'll smoke his family tree . .to the root of the problem!!

. . . Like the Nigerian army, I'll keep the killing in progress/ since he's seeking his own death/ he brags he's rich n he own wealth?/ but I googled aromoleran, and saw gorillas, witches n old men/ so I'm right calling Aromo an ape coz he keeps beating his own chest!!

in case
Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS|*KR0NE-vs-IAMAROMOLAERAN*»»| by kr0ne(m): 5:11pm On Oct 09, 2014
iamaromolaeran:
I need Heckler koch.....and my people will supply/ with acids in goblets.....to sprinkle on the guy/ till he's wrinkled and sighs/
then I ll" thrust "stars" in his "cornea"......and have the krone vanished...... "In the twinkle of an eye"!!!/

I ll" tuck this creep behind/ and knock him in his gland/
then rip off his limbs.....glue his legs to his brains......to help him underSTAND!!!/

Am AWOL with the phrase.....I ll" utter Two clauses/ bless him with a slap....after few curses/ then bruise his lungs with "yams"....so the cause of his death.....is "TUBER culosis!!!!/

He ll" be boiled with steam.....and gassed with vapour/ in spars am major/
While the krone brings the noise....."like that small generator"...."i pass my neighbour""!!!/

he's phony and cheap/ only a dollar will be flashed.....then am boning his chick/
Save your racism talk....cos my "black and white bullets"....will have the krone looking....Like a "Domino piece"!!!/

The electricity in me.....could fear a Faraday/ i load rifles with ease... if he dares me i ll" spray/
and leave him dead in "journey".....if ya'll doubt his demise......ask Yemi Alade !!!/

Elymax is 15...and krone is smacking his asss/ A 26 year old ppedophile....that rrapes 14's and 13's....and abandons his wife/
He's even known to "touch 12's".....like a "homosexual Clock"...."that's banging midnight"!!!/

I got my techs in range/ and I text with rage/
Krone is wack and "stagnant".....like the "5 naira bill".....we don't expect a "change"!!!/
I ll' be fusing verbs/ to trick the con....and put his crew in debt/ for abusing vets/
Ya'll know "my looks kill"....but krone won't have the "Stares".....if he had his face dug...."into the Building's steps"!!!/

He ll' be whipped and buried/ a sword to his chest...he's deceased and perished/
He can't "coin" words like me....tell krone to stop trying.....to script on "pennies"/
Or he ll" be starved for weeks.... till ulcer purges/ my knive is here to tax....and slaughter purses/
If krone's a fortune TELLER"....he ll' gagged with "receipts".....near the "bursar's office"!!!/

I was to brawl a Human...who brought an amphibian here?/ I should have it squashed.....killed and bent/
Or burn it in Delhi.....so we can smoke the krone.....as "Indian Hemp"!!!/
He's a filthy "Goose"...I ll ram my boots in his knees/ dump his head on land....and his foot in the seas/
Or have him interred in "UGANDA".....cos when I erase the "U"....then its good for the geese"!!!/

Am rude and on top/ if i hear krone's track....I ll make that DVD stop/
Till he lives a "deeper life".....with his bones disposed..... "In Kumuyi's Church"!!!/
You d' always find krone....with his dumb queers and rretard crew/ always claiming big boy....at fun fairs or the damn pool/
Let's talk facts here....only time he was "Fresher" than me......was in his "first year in high school"!!!/

(This is not a lie)

I checked in to murder/ before then though.... your mum licked my ccock....and ate it like burger/
thats the truth bro....am effing your mother/
Mrs Anozie's with me...honeymoon in "New jersey"....while her son's swapping shirts.....with "sweaty footballers"

Ok, that's it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS|*KR0NE-vs-IAMAROMOLAERAN*»»| by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 09, 2014
sorry ....mistake
Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS|*KR0NE-vs-IAMAROMOLAERAN*»»| by kr0ne(m): 5:16pm On Oct 09, 2014
Aromo, remove two bars. . .Guykhena said 20 lines
Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS|*KR0NE-vs-IAMAROMOLAERAN*»»| by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 09, 2014
kr0ne:
Aromo, remove two bars. . .Guykhena said 20 lines

okay...hold on grin

done ve removed 2 bars.....

i thought he said 24 lines......

no arguments...
Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS|*KR0NE-vs-IAMAROMOLAERAN*»»| by kr0ne(m): 5:21pm On Oct 09, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

okay...hold on grin

done ve removed 2 bars.....

i thought he said 24 lines......

no arguments...
Still 12 bars
Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS|*KR0NE-vs-IAMAROMOLAERAN*»»| by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
kr0ne:

Still 12 bars

ve deducted 2 solid lines from mine....
ve counted each bar...its correct...
stop spamming please
Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS|*KR0NE-vs-IAMAROMOLAERAN*»»| by coogar: 5:41pm On Oct 09, 2014
on first read, kr0ne wins this by a landslide.

his set-up, rhyme pattern, polysyllabic rhyme scheme are fire.

FYH & limerick are my favourite rhymers on this forum, kr0ne has just joined this elite club of perfect rhymers. grin

i'll be back with the verdict.....

3 Likes

Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS|*KR0NE-vs-IAMAROMOLAERAN*»»| by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:32pm On Oct 09, 2014
Lwkm.... Nice brawl... Aromo, you still have additional two bars...

I'mma come back to vote to avoid swaying grin
Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS|*KR0NE-vs-IAMAROMOLAERAN*»»| by teddybiyasi(f): 6:36pm On Oct 09, 2014
cheesy
Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS|*KR0NE-vs-IAMAROMOLAERAN*»»| by teddybiyasi(f): 6:36pm On Oct 09, 2014
this is a murder case

vote coming up

honest verd

opener-------kr0ne
........................(no 'Blaq'. . . but if he 'blunts', he'd be stuffed in my 'smoke
pipe'/ coz I'm hostile. . . and if he claims he's Iam tha I
am . . .he'd be made a burnt offering to the Most High!!)

blunt slang smoke, burnt offering undergo chemical reaction causing smoke,

smoke moves from lower region to higher region = to most high

if he claims he's iam that I am= if he claims kr0ne...he'd be made a burnt offering

iam that I am plays with most high = God cheesy

this ffucking mad nameflip, wordplay, punchline n mets if I'm not mistaken, if you can't comprehend this better ask the writer to explain further

to avoid flop

did I try grin

rhymes------tie

mets------ tie

wordplay------kr0ne( Endoscopes/ end those scopes (used for surgery) plus diss-ability/disability) cool...

flow------kr0ne(don't doubt)

personal------kr0ne(iam own was made up stories they are all phony kr0ne married to elymax nah you do the wedding for them)

closer------kr0ne

.....my vote goes to.....kr0ne

3 Likes

Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS|*KR0NE-vs-IAMAROMOLAERAN*»»| by Ibime(m): 6:53pm On Oct 09, 2014
I don't think it's a murder at all. It's a really good battle. I can't even call it till 2nd or 3rd read.

But mehn, I swear if I was battling Aromo, I would have finished him using his dad angle. Krone did not play that angle to the fullest, even though the pic was funny, there's a lot more punches to come from that angle.

Vote coming later.
Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS|*KR0NE-vs-IAMAROMOLAERAN*»»| by Wrongturn: 7:13pm On Oct 09, 2014
Dem dey fear to vote again? I won't be the first
Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS|*KR0NE-vs-IAMAROMOLAERAN*»»| by ojoawo(m): 7:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
dope ass battle...

MVGT - Krone

1 Like

Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS|*KR0NE-vs-IAMAROMOLAERAN*»»| by Geoxpress(m): 7:35pm On Oct 09, 2014
Wow. These two niggas grin

Opener........Iam(Kr0ne had construction p. Here..... Kr0ne:::If he claims 'Iam that I am' I'd offer him a burnt offering to the most high. .I am that I am, is the most high......so u can't offer most high as burnt offering to most high)

Closer........Kr0ne

Metaphors.......Tie(lol)

Punchlines.......Kr0ne(just a lil better. I loved this)

::::::I am is 'bisexual' he's been ffucked by Teddy and Max!

Wordplay.......Iam(yea he got this)

Flow.......Kr0ne(Iam u stretch ur lines 2 much jor)

Nameplay........Tie

Personals.......Tie(Iam was funny here tho. Lmao)

Rhymes.........Tie

Mhvgt......Kr0ne

Was a close win. .nice bout, it could swing eitherways tho
Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS|*KR0NE-vs-IAMAROMOLAERAN*»»| by captainflash(m): 7:44pm On Oct 09, 2014
its tym to shiver and cold. .

vgt-krone

1 Like

Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS|*KR0NE-vs-IAMAROMOLAERAN*»»| by Emaprince: 8:03pm On Oct 09, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

Am AWOL with the phrase.....I ll" utter Two clauses/ bless him with a slap....after few curses/
then bruise his lungs with "yams"....so the cause of his death.....is "TUBER culosis!!!!/

Am rude and on top/ if i hear krone's track....I ll make that DVD stop/
Till he lives a "deeper life".....with his bones disposed..... "In Kumuyi's Church"!!!/
You d' always find krone....with his dumb queers and rretard crew/ always claiming big boy....at fun fairs or the damn pool/
Let's talk facts here....only time he was "Fresher" than me......was in his "first year in high school"!!!

[/i]"
that fresher line is cool..

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3)

So You Think Yo Can Rap? / Punch Linez Zone. / Blood In The Arena Championship B.i.t.a.c Part One... Sign Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.