Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

|««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS|*KR0NE-vs-IAMAROMOLAERAN*»»| - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS|*KR0NE-vs-IAMAROMOLAERAN*»»| (6715 Views)

***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** / * * ~ Battle Of The Immortals : GIYAZZ Vs Iamaromolaeran! ~* * / \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS|*KR0NE-vs-IAMAROMOLAERAN*»»| by GIYAZZ(m): 8:05pm On Oct 09, 2014
D0pe battle!

MVGT: Kr0ne

1 Like

Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS|*KR0NE-vs-IAMAROMOLAERAN*»»| by Emaprince: 8:06pm On Oct 09, 2014
kr0ne:

He has a genetic fault . . .to hate and quarrel!
. . .so in his dome, my goons will be storming/ first, I'll put a boot to his noggin/ and if he don't turn a new leaf . . .I'll smoke his family tree . .to the root of the problem!!

. .True, his nice with frees, but in battles? his rap is shitty/ I advance and swing with agility/ to stop his heart beat quickly/ but my punches too fast for him to see/ coz like hemianopians . . .he has a hidden diss ability!!

. .It's so scary but frank/ that Aromo is 'unsteady and blank'/ he's like 'office files', he's 'accepting the stamps!'/ whether from a 'lady or man'. . .I mean, Aromo's a bisexual, . . .he got f-ucked by Teddy and Max!!

. . . Like the Nigerian army, I'll keep the killing in progress/ since he's seeking his own death/ he brags he's rich n he own wealth?/ but I googled aromoleran, and saw gorillas, witches n old men/ so I'm right calling Aromo an ape coz he keeps beating his own chest!!
Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS|*KR0NE-vs-IAMAROMOLAERAN*»»| by Emaprince: 8:10pm On Oct 09, 2014
You too did well!..

To me,krone got this by a slim margin..aromo sure has good ideas packed in his verse too..
Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS|*KR0NE-vs-IAMAROMOLAERAN*»»| by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:16pm On Oct 09, 2014
Krone edged aromo in all the crits.... Tho he tried... D0pe brawl

MVGT = KR0NE

1 Like

Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS|*KR0NE-vs-IAMAROMOLAERAN*»»| by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:12pm On Oct 09, 2014
Mvgt ==> Krone.

Dope Verse 4rm Shawamar. I Fink The Beef Btwn You Both Should End Here.

Ermm......Ermm....... Ibime/Coogar/Mikuz/Emaprince, I Thought Parental Diss Aint Allowed Here In This Section?
Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS|*KR0NE-vs-IAMAROMOLAERAN*»»| by 007Bruce: 10:02pm On Oct 09, 2014
my vote is coming up
Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS|*KR0NE-vs-IAMAROMOLAERAN*»»| by 007Bruce: 10:29pm On Oct 09, 2014
I got my techs in range/ and I text with
rage/
Krone is wack and "stagnant".....like the "5
naira bill".....we don't expect a "change"!!!/
I ll' be fusing verbs/ to trick the con....and
put his crew in debt/ for abusing vets/
Ya'll know "my looks kill"....but krone won't
have the "Stares".....if he had his face
dug...."into the Building's steps"!!!/

1 Like

Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS|*KR0NE-vs-IAMAROMOLAERAN*»»| by 007Bruce: 10:43pm On Oct 09, 2014
Bruce's clean vote

opener - krone (bomb)

metaphor - tie

personal - krone (more)

punchline - Iam (super)

wordplay - Iam (quantity)

rhyme - krone (fantastic)

flow - krone (genius)

closer - krone (creative)

W - Krone

mature verse from krone
Iam is great no doubt

1 Like

Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS|*KR0NE-vs-IAMAROMOLAERAN*»»| by Geoxpress(m): 10:45pm On Oct 09, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
Krone edged aromo in all the crits.... Tho he tried... D0pe brawl

MVGT = KR0NE
Lol
Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS|*KR0NE-vs-IAMAROMOLAERAN*»»| by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:50pm On Oct 09, 2014
This Thread Should Be Closed. @Aromo, Stop Acting Childish. Crying Over Votes Is More Like Ruining Yaself More. Man Up And Learn To Accept Defeat. Krone Won This Bout, Itz Crystal Clear!
Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS|*KR0NE-vs-IAMAROMOLAERAN*»»| by sconp: 10:51pm On Oct 09, 2014
A wonderful battle
Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS|*KR0NE-vs-IAMAROMOLAERAN*»»| by 007Bruce: 10:58pm On Oct 09, 2014
hehe
Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS|*KR0NE-vs-IAMAROMOLAERAN*»»| by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 09, 2014
Where is the mod.. This is not right..
Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS|*KR0NE-vs-IAMAROMOLAERAN*»»| by sosiqdude(m): 11:31pm On Oct 09, 2014
Is this a chat room or battle...iamaromolaren you are stupid by making this thread ugly as your ROUGH scattered ugly face of your so called dad !! You are ffuck up... Just de-activate your moddafucking account let have peace here b1tch..

WTF
Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS|*KR0NE-vs-IAMAROMOLAERAN*»»| by sosiqdude(m): 11:32pm On Oct 09, 2014
Adaobi please close this thread right away
Re: |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS|*KR0NE-vs-IAMAROMOLAERAN*»»| by Testerfuze(m): 11:39pm On Oct 09, 2014
Wats all dis góin on here?...whr's the mod

(1) (2) (3)

//&********<<<the Nairaland Rapbattles Learning Thread>>>*******&// / So You Think Yo Can Rap? / Punch Linez Zone.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.