Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,030 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Do You Need A Partner, Consultant On Real Estate Business - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Do You Need A Partner, Consultant On Real Estate Business (659 Views)

Naira Devaluation And Its Effect On Real Estate Business In Nigeria / The Real Estate Business Thread / Real Estate Business In Nigeria,any Chance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Partner, Consultant On Real Estate Business by gracestate: 10:04pm On Nov 10, 2008
if you need details consulting, partnering and information on how to start a real estate biz, i have the necessary things you need. call me on 08029836543,07029651416. dont fail to plan for anything in life. get the adequate information and knowledege you need so that you wont waste your money.

(1) (Reply)

Encourage Our Vision With Your Partnership, Get 80-100% Returns In Real Estate D / An Automated Nigerian Website For Buying & Selling Of Properties / I Need To Buy A Land Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.