Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Linda Ikeji: Let's Show Some Love - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji: Let's Show Some Love (748 Views)

PHOTOS: Toolz Showing Her Boyfriend Some Love On His Birthday / Sound Sultan Clocks 36 Today- Let's Show Some Love / Let Show Love To Our Own: We Have The Talent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji: Let's Show Some Love by Ideyontop: 8:57am On Oct 09, 2014
Hello Nairalanders, Let's show some love....Linda Ikeji must be going through a trying moment now...Let's use this page to cheer her up and show her that we care!!! I heard her new website is lindaikeji.mobi

Drop a line here to show support for our own naija sister: Linda Ikeji.

Ok here is mine: Linda dear,though I don't know u personally but I want to use this medium to encourage you to keep up the good work you are doing! You are an encouragement to millions of Nigerians,you have shown that one can make it without a regular job. God bless you and cause you to bounce back stronger and better dear! I love you!
Re: Linda Ikeji: Let's Show Some Love by oluwadanie1(m): 9:02am On Oct 09, 2014
Eyah, aunty linda, pele ooo.
May you bounce back soon.
Re: Linda Ikeji: Let's Show Some Love by Lawstudent: 9:12am On Oct 09, 2014
just like that girls personality
Re: Linda Ikeji: Let's Show Some Love by Tapout(m): 9:43am On Oct 09, 2014
if the love, care and concern that is being given to a blog that was deleted barely 18hours ago is being given to chibok girls that have been missing for over 6 months, they should have been back months b4 now............y make so much fuss about an issue that one way or the other will resolve itself. ..smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: Let's Show Some Love by marieolae(f): 9:55am On Oct 09, 2014
Tapout:
if the love, care and concern that is being given to a blog that was deleted barely 18hours ago is being given to chibok girls that have been missing for over 6 months, they should have been back months b4 now............y make so much fuss about an issue that one way or the other will resolve itself. ..smh
tell me abt it
Re: Linda Ikeji: Let's Show Some Love by Tapout(m): 10:38am On Oct 09, 2014
marieolae:
tell me abt it

I tire oh...she has already created a foundation in blogging, even if the blog is gone 4 good, coming back on track shouldn't be difficult....I remember a certain tailor whose shop was just a stone throw from my house. When his shop was demolished I paid over #300 to get to his new shop....same with his numerous clients

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: Let's Show Some Love by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 09, 2014
what love ? she's made one of the dumbest mistake i've ever heard of in my entire life..........how much does it cost to get a domain name ? i mean all the lindaikeji dots (com,net,ng,com.ng and blah blah),less than 60k and she can't pull it out yet she rakes in millions every month.

why use a free service for almost 8 years ? even google no go happy as she dey use them make enof bar grin grin grin grin grin grin......

the only thing im sorry about is the millions she would pay the dude "holding" her domain names and loss of google backlinks grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: Linda Ikeji: Let's Show Some Love by sandra50(f): 12:41pm On Oct 09, 2014
I was just about opening something like this,God bless u OP
@linda,ur enemies have just pushed u into the hands of God and he will left u above their expection
Re: Linda Ikeji: Let's Show Some Love by franugo(m): 7:05pm On Oct 09, 2014
Werrin happen 2 auntie linda blog

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Like Wizkid As A Person Anymore’ – Samklef / Fuse ODG Beats Davido & Wizkid Et Al To Win MOBO Award For "Best African Act" / Bingo!! Banky W Says He Met Niyiola In A Bathroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.