Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

The Tunnel, The Prisoner And The Politician. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Tunnel, The Prisoner And The Politician. (880 Views)

Prisoner Of War - A Short Story / Author Of The Fugitive Offender: The Story Of A Political Prisoner Has Passed On / Prisoner of the Vatican:The Pope's secret to capture Rome from the new Italian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Tunnel, The Prisoner And The Politician. by 01karma(m): 9:08am On Oct 09, 2014
I havn't eaten any thing since 2 days, if not for the little beans i ate from Bose, the girl that hawk by the road side before the policemen came and raid my domain.

The up coming bad boys boys run away while the men that own the domain stayed back and fight. I could remenber, Dabo was shot but i don't know if he survived it. And i could hear the cry of my sweet mother, i still remenber people standing by the roadside when i was bundle into the awaiting police van.

Its took us 6 hours before getting to kirikiri maximun prison lagos.

'' o boy stand up jor carpon they call you'' that was jboy the tax collector in my prison ward. He work for our dreaded carpon. '' carpon jboy say you they call me'' he took a long drag of his marijuwana and said '' karma you never tell me, wetin carry you enter kirikiri maximun since two days, oya tell me your story because only bad boys na we they contain for kirikiri''

i smile and sat down, now i will concetrate on telling you my life story before prison, after prison and life in the tunnel.

All right reserve oo, make una no produce any of this work, either by peper or by internet you can contact the Author through pm.

ABEG MAKE UNA NO VEX, I NO BE WRITER! Typos go plenty but i go do my best. Stay tune.
Re: The Tunnel, The Prisoner And The Politician. by 01karma(m): 10:22am On Oct 09, 2014
Na me be karma, i am an indigine of 042 and i am a first class graduate of chemical Engineering in one of the prestigious university

'' na me you dey speak English for''? Abi you think say me no go school? Me, i read logicstics for uniben so no form English for me''

that was carpon, he could be funny some times. '' ok carpon, na me be karma from 042. I done tell you wetin i read na. I no no my father and my mother no tell me any thing about am.

After my service year in the militry barrack where i help in making some dangerious chemical weapons. Na me be every every for my service year becuase i bring new tatic and everybody come like me.

na there i meet Tina . Tina na solder woman and na she be our oga for our own group. For our group, we be 25 people, 15 men and 10 women. For this one year for barrack, we make many bomb and some chemical weapons until thing begin to fall apart

''karma! Karma!!, where you dey na''?
Tman my guy i dey o, how tins na? That was Tman my friend i met, in my service year. Tman is a tall fine dude, with his musculine, which make the girl run after him. He enjoy all the attention alone. I am also handsome but i really don't give girls attention before i have alot to learn in our bomb and chemical industry

'' o boy that girl dey come my room today o no worry i go arrange her friend for you''
'' oboy me i no get time abeg i wan learn how Tina take do those chemical way dey kill person like rat.. Person go just dry like firewood if you just rub the tin for their body. She say the name na dyhydration pin
o boy notin concern me, afterall, my pala na rich man, i go fly out of this country for my master. So all this one i go learn am for oyibo man hand. That was Tman, alway unserious.
'' bad boy, make you no disvirgin all those corper o. Tman could be unserious, he never take any thing serious, not even when we were in the industry.

just immediately Tman left, i receive a call from the village, my mun is sick. Chei and government never pay alawi oo. Usless country, na like so them they steal our money.

the next day i took an excuse and and went to see my sick mum.
Re: The Tunnel, The Prisoner And The Politician. by 01karma(m): 12:57pm On Oct 09, 2014
THE VISIT

The next morning, i carry one of my small bag, put some cloth and other tinx way i need, i come tell Tina say i go come back in the next 24hours.
when i reach my area, chei na like so i come they see new faces. Every where done change for my eye because e don reach 7year when i leave the area.

as my bike stop me, i pay am come carry my small bag dey go my own street.

look as every where don change finish, every where don dry. All my childhood friend no dey again. As i dey go, some boy just from nowere come meet me. '' guy welcome oo, wetin you carry come na'' the tinx vex me no be small, so na me this small small boy wan chance abi. I no answer them as for say i follow for people way get area before i go school. '' no be you we dey talk to'' another boy ask me but i no answer until one of them wan begin drag my bag, na him i come see him face well well. I come suprise but i knw show am say i dey suprise.

him still dey drag my bag na him i come push am for chest. Every body suprise because e be like say na him be their oga. Him move go bad with anger for him face as him rise him face up e come recognise me! Come shout '' karma!!'' i come smile i ask '' sha na Dabo be this''? We come dey happy, come hug each other.

Dabo was my childhood friend back in the days and he was known for his waywordness. Since he got admission, that was the last time i ever saw him until now. Romour had it that he was killed in a cult clash in his school with was about 8 year ago. This guy got a luck of surviving every situation he found him self. '' guy wetin happen na, where you dey all this while''? Oboy no worry we go talk later. Make i do go house first go see mama, we go meet in the evening.

We exchange digit and i was every happy to met my guy Dabo. I told him we would talk later in the evening.

knock knock!! '' come in, the door is open''. That was the voice of my mama and i begin to wonder if she was really sick. I open the door and walk in. Excitement was be written all over her face and my heart melt at the sight of my mum becuase she all i got.

'' karma my son, welcome! How the journey na?......'' fine o mama, how your body na?.... We thank God oo e don dey better. I could smell some aroma coming out of the kichen, that was when i remenber i havn't eatten any thing since morning. My mum could sense what am thinking. '' karma i no say hungry hol u'' just go baf and your food go don don'' ..... Thank you mama. I went and took my bath, ate my food and slept off. Indeed no place like home.

When i woke up in the evening i saw some miss call from Dabo. I ate my food, told my mum am going to see a friend and would be back.
Re: The Tunnel, The Prisoner And The Politician. by Timothy3113(m): 4:36pm On Oct 09, 2014
Interesting

1 Like

Re: The Tunnel, The Prisoner And The Politician. by 01karma(m): 6:55pm On Oct 09, 2014
MEETING DABO

As i come outside, na him i call Dabo ask am where him dey. Him say make i come shinge. Chei e don tey way i enter shinge oo, shinge na were we dey go smoke weed those days.

na like so i come dey bounce with my bagi tourzer and my Tupac cloth dey go shinge. When i reach shinge, the place na one uncompleted story building. na like so guys just they look me until Dabo intruduce me to them.

''Ade pass my guy one wrap of igbo abeg'' Ade is the guy that sells weed for them, he look so huge with a big scars on his face, he look so dirty and unkempt. '' na who be this JJC''? He asked Dabo who took a long drag of his weed before saying '' na my guy be this, na we get area before una show. So show am some love'' Ade came forword and remove his cap for me while shouting what i can't comprehend. That's what weed can do. I just dey smile, light my weed and took a long drag and Dabo said with a serious face '' guy we need to talk''. I fallowed him to the back of the building

'' guy you don see how our domain to trun to na, na so so small small boys don full here'' that was Dabo speaking '' my guy wetin come happen after all of us go school na''? .

Dabo told me how our domain was raid by our rivals as soon as i and the rest went to school. How they came in the night and open fire in shinge. 8 of our guys die and just 1 of them was killed. He also told me that they were planing to go on a revenge mission but the guy are not that stronge.

''so those guys no fear, they come attack us for shinge abi? I was boiling and fill with angry. Dabo took a long drag of weed and said '' karma no worry, na us be isreal, na them be palestine and na shinge be GAZA'' hmmm Dabo would never stop to amaze me. '' guy how your school stuff na'' immediatly i ask, his expression change. He told me how cult boy wanted him death, so he had to drop out of school. We went back and join the other smoking in shinge.

i was still angry with what Dabo told me, how 8 of my area paddies were killed by our rival. I don't know if it was the weed i took, i just saw my self in front of the new boys making a speech'' sha una know wetin they happen for this cabban long time ago, na me be karma, me and Dabo na him be the only survival when those guys attack shinge, make una no worry we go go back for revenge and these one fit be the final fight between us and them. But no be now, na when i finish my service. I go make chemical way we go take attack them, even children, women and old men we no go leave''. Dabo was just looking at me with admiration, weed is atually speaking.

When i finish my speech, you could read joy, excitement and revange in the boys faceses. And there came lucky dube's track '' Respect'' . That was how we smoked into the night. No place like home

it was half past 11 pm when i came back home and saw the door luck, well i wasn't expecting it to be open at this time of the night. So i just climb the short fence, open the palour room with a hard kick from my left leg. That was the power of weed i took. My mum was enjoying her sleep, no need waking her up. I went to bed.
Re: The Tunnel, The Prisoner And The Politician. by 01karma(m): 10:07am On Oct 11, 2014
BACK TO CAMP

The next day nothing really happen and mama don they well small small. So i just hang out with them Dabo for shinge. When four o'clock reach i just carry my bag and give mama some money even say i broke.

when i reach camp around 6 because na two hours journey from house. I never even rest when Tman enter my room come begin gist me wetin happen when i no dey.

Tman tell me say on monday na him we go meet with our oga patata. Say Tina say make everybody prepare well say since na only 3 month remain make we finish our service year, our oga fit employ us for the bomb/chemical industry. This industry na private owned but e dey inside barrack and the weapon wey we dey make na soilder they use am.

after i don baf, na him me and Tman enter mami market make we go flirt small. As we reach the place, i come dey hear burukuto smell for every were. Na him i come ask Tman '' sha na burukuto you carry me come drink''? Him say make i relax say i go enjoy am.

na him we enter one shop way na young girls dey sell burukuto for their madam. Tman say make them give am two koriya while me i order for one koriya and some fried snake meat. Chei the tin sweet oo the snake meat dey test like fish, i come dey eat am with my burukuto join.

when i finish my one koriya, i come order for another one. Na him Tman come say make we do competition who drink pass. Me i no dey like that kind competition o but because make Tman no brag for me i come agree. I dey for my second koriya him dey him thrid and we dey eat am with snake meat. Na that time i come dey see say the girl way dey sell fine oo me way no sabi woo girl but with the alcoho way dey my eye, i come stand up go meet her come begin talk like mumu

'' baby abeg i want you to be my girlfriend i can't take it anymore'' Tman just dey laugh me like say tomorrow no dey. The girl no even answer me becus she dey attend to costomers but as she want go i begin cry dey beg am '' baby pls, i wil buy you motor pls''. Una see wetin alcoho they cause? I come leave am go back my sit when everybody dey laugh me.

by this time, i dey my 6 koriya while Tman dey him 8 koriya, na that time him own madness start. When then on gen for the shop, na Tman get up begin shout up Nepa!!! Come run go dey touch the girl brea.st continue they shout up Nepa!! The next thing way i hear TOWASAAAA she don slap Tman.
Re: The Tunnel, The Prisoner And The Politician. by 01emek(m): 11:11am On Oct 11, 2014
Following

1 Like

Re: The Tunnel, The Prisoner And The Politician. by SMALLPENIS(f): 11:14am On Oct 11, 2014
following

1 Like

Re: The Tunnel, The Prisoner And The Politician. by Timothy3113(m): 4:30pm On Oct 11, 2014
Moving with you
Re: The Tunnel, The Prisoner And The Politician. by 01karma(m): 5:29pm On Oct 11, 2014
SMALLPENIS:
following
thanks for following.
Re: The Tunnel, The Prisoner And The Politician. by 01karma(m): 5:30pm On Oct 11, 2014
Timothy3113:
Moving with you
thanks for following
Re: The Tunnel, The Prisoner And The Politician. by 01karma(m): 5:31pm On Oct 11, 2014
01emek:
Following
thanks for following
Re: The Tunnel, The Prisoner And The Politician. by 01karma(m): 9:38pm On Oct 11, 2014
She slap Tman and him no fit do any thing self, him just hold him face go find somewhere sitdown. That slap clear him face wella. When we finish our drink, we pay come begin stagger they go camp. Na camp we dey stay and the camp dey inside the industry where we dy serve.

when we reach camp, i just enter my space go sleep but i notice say Tman no follow me enter and him space they empty.

THE DISCOVERY

the next day na headche na him wake me up and some people never wake up self. Chei i come they remenber wetin happen yestarday, how i take misbehave for front of those girl alcoho no good oo. Na him i get up go piss, as i reach bathroom, i just remove my rod begin they piss but the tin no dey comot well well, if e comot, e go stop. All of a sudden somebody waysleep for groud inside bathroom begin shout '' acid rain oo acid rain oo''. When i hear am, i just pick race without looking back na when i don go far na him i see the person way they shout. So Tman sleep inside bathroom? Na wa o.

With what happen this morning, i have sworn never to go and drink burukuto again. I went and took my bath, cook my food and prepared for work

i came into the industry before any one else and today we are gonna learn how to make local rocket. Since the people are yet to come, i decided to check some weapon out.

there is this room in our industry that only Tina and our oga at the top only enter. No body else was allowed to enter that room which make me alway feel my boss's hand are not clean. When i enter the room, i begin to see some advance equiment in developing mass destruction. Well i was uninterested untill i saw it

yes i saw it! Biological weapons, so this people have gone this far?? You all know that biological weapons make use of some virus or disease that can affect millions of people. The danger of this weapon is that it could be uncontrollable once released, nothing could stop it from spreading outside the original area and example of biological weapons are anthrax, tularemia,plague and yes, i even saw Ebola. So we were used in producing this things without us having any knowlege of it. And this triger me to check forther.

along the line of sarching, i saw materials use in making fission bomb. Chei by this time tears don they fall from my eyes. Fission bomb that are only found in dangerious country like Isreal, Syria, Abganistan ect can now be found in Nigeria. Fission bomb are modern nuclear weapons which get their explosion purely from fission reaction. We all know it as the atomic bomb. In this weapon, enriched are uranium or plutonium which are both fissile material, arranged into a supercritical mass. This is the amouth needed to initiate a nuclear chain reaction that grow exponentially. That was when i know that i have contributed in the death of many. I come begin cry like small pikin, i think say na only chemical weapon i dey follow produce.

let me tell you guys alittle about chemical weapon which are made of deadly chemical product, either in form of blisters, blood, choking or nerve agent. Only a miniscule amouth are required for it to become effective. And just like biological weapons,it would be hard to control when released to the atmostphere. Even when identified, cleaning up can be extremely hard and almost impossible. Example are mustard gas, ricin and lewisite. And then i heard someone coming that was when i hide behind the door.......

(1) (Reply)

A Short Story- Blood And Water / Adultery - Weakness Or Strength? / My Affair With JANE DOE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.