Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,704 members, 7,851,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:35 PM

Toke Makinwa And Husband Pictured 12 Years Ago-Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa And Husband Pictured 12 Years Ago-Photo (40064 Views)

Tonto Dike And Husband Celebrate Valentine In A Luxurious Bedroom (photo) / Funmi Iyanda As A Corper 20 Years Ago (Photo) / Mimi Orjiekwe And Husband Pictured Bathing Together In A Bathtub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa And Husband Pictured 12 Years Ago-Photo by stonemind(f): 7:41pm On Oct 09, 2014
Superstar007:
Change alone is constant.

Meanwhile, "When you're happy, free and everything is going your way... When it feels like you have peace of mind... The devil will just come and give you a girlfriend" cry

oleburuku copycat
am sure lndaikeji is gonna sue you for this
Re: Toke Makinwa And Husband Pictured 12 Years Ago-Photo by BotherMleeper(m): 7:41pm On Oct 09, 2014
#whats #with #all #the #hashtags?

nigerian celebs really abuse the concept of hashtags.
Re: Toke Makinwa And Husband Pictured 12 Years Ago-Photo by fowowe411: 7:47pm On Oct 09, 2014
youmour:
WTF is dis, Family ties? NL don dey bore this days,persin no fit even use the pic take jerk sef,I cud care less
Nairalanders abeg help me rate this brain^^^
Re: Toke Makinwa And Husband Pictured 12 Years Ago-Photo by crisycent: 7:52pm On Oct 09, 2014
After she don Bleep oda dick tire. Mumu guy
Re: Toke Makinwa And Husband Pictured 12 Years Ago-Photo by prince133(m): 8:24pm On Oct 09, 2014
In case you guys don't know,WE @RE THE N@IRAL@ND'S BOK() H@RAM...()BEY OUR RULE$ AND YOU MAY G() FR€E...WE HAVE DOMIN@TED AND ACQU!RED SOME L@NDS IN N@IRAL@ND....MY LE@DERSHIP N@ME IS ALH@JI MOHAMM£D OR SIMPLY MOHAMME!).I AM THE LE@DER OF THE GR()UP AND ME AND MY B()YZ WILL MAKE SURE WE T€RROR!SE THIS C()MMUN!TY @ND N()B()DY CAN ST()P US...BEW@RE N@IRAL@NDERZ..Bew@re you all...this space belongs to PRINCE133.It is a restricted area and you should never try to come near it....it's an order,obey our laws...
''''''''''''''''''''............... ¤ ¤
()()()()()()()
-------()()()()()---------()()()()()------
--------\-----)-----------\-----)------
---------\---/-------------\---/------
----------(--)--------------(--)------
-------------------------------------

!3£\/\/@R€

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa And Husband Pictured 12 Years Ago-Photo by natureblack(m): 8:28pm On Oct 09, 2014
echobee:

werrin dey do u? undecided
crush tongue
Re: Toke Makinwa And Husband Pictured 12 Years Ago-Photo by echobee(f): 8:32pm On Oct 09, 2014
natureblack:
crush tongue
bottle or car? undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa And Husband Pictured 12 Years Ago-Photo by natureblack(m): 8:36pm On Oct 09, 2014
echobee:

bottle or car? undecided
infatuation smiley
Re: Toke Makinwa And Husband Pictured 12 Years Ago-Photo by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 09, 2014
Coke and fanta grin

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa And Husband Pictured 12 Years Ago-Photo by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 09, 2014
This proves that she is naturally light skinned so nothing like skin bleaching things today abeg. people should stop the hating.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa And Husband Pictured 12 Years Ago-Photo by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 09, 2014
I cant imagine dis fyn tall handsome huge guy ontop of toke, wat sound will be be making @nite or any tym dey do it

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa And Husband Pictured 12 Years Ago-Photo by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 09, 2014
12years ago, den toke must be a ginvir den, bcus i no her age now, happy married life 2 both of u
Re: Toke Makinwa And Husband Pictured 12 Years Ago-Photo by Dreyl(m): 10:04pm On Oct 09, 2014
brightisodje:
She make sense sha nice ebony look grin
now she looks like an albino with excessive use of bleaching cream and rubber. grin
Re: Toke Makinwa And Husband Pictured 12 Years Ago-Photo by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 09, 2014
Hehehe Craze! grin grin
Superstar007:

Meanwhile, "When you're happy, free and everything is going your way... When it feels like you have peace of mind... The devil will just come and give you a girlfriend" cry
Re: Toke Makinwa And Husband Pictured 12 Years Ago-Photo by Jhayeahsam01(m): 10:23pm On Oct 09, 2014
see the difference
big and small
light and dark

.she no even fear the gorrila of the man
Re: Toke Makinwa And Husband Pictured 12 Years Ago-Photo by penny01502: 10:24pm On Oct 09, 2014
Superstar007:

laf wan kill me 4 here
Re: Toke Makinwa And Husband Pictured 12 Years Ago-Photo by saintdolf: 10:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
me think they look good
Re: Toke Makinwa And Husband Pictured 12 Years Ago-Photo by enoqueen: 10:47pm On Oct 09, 2014
when celeb begins to post things like this something is about to happen. cool
Re: Toke Makinwa And Husband Pictured 12 Years Ago-Photo by Sarimah(f): 10:58pm On Oct 09, 2014
Hmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Toke Makinwa And Husband Pictured 12 Years Ago-Photo by suptol(m): 7:54am On Oct 10, 2014
For your satisfied, classical graphic designs, kindly contact Suptol Designs. A brand for the job.

Below is a link to his portfolio and contact details.

https://www.nairaland.com/1841535/suptol-designs-portfolio
Re: Toke Makinwa And Husband Pictured 12 Years Ago-Photo by headlights: 9:13am On Oct 10, 2014
natureblack:
Their relationship has been through thick n thin

I dunno why I prefer full cup bosom lipsrsealed

Guy no be crime ohh... u b African man

Re: Toke Makinwa And Husband Pictured 12 Years Ago-Photo by ceo003: 9:24am On Oct 10, 2014
shocked grin theyve been fuckin for 12yrs yet no kids
Re: Toke Makinwa And Husband Pictured 12 Years Ago-Photo by Konquest: 10:15am On Oct 10, 2014
20pounds:
I am sure the guy go dey use her gym.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Before nko... what do YOU expect! grin wink
Re: Toke Makinwa And Husband Pictured 12 Years Ago-Photo by osnova(m): 8:32pm On Oct 16, 2014
20pounds:
I am sure the guy go dey use her gym.
.....mmm....for ya left mind
Re: Toke Makinwa And Husband Pictured 12 Years Ago-Photo by SlimBrawnie(f): 7:15pm On Jun 15, 2015
Iamsynord:
.may ur marriage continue to grow stronger.. No tooth pick leg girl will destroy your marriage by the grace of God..
one tooth pick leg girl has started destroying their marriage ooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Celebrates 4 Million Instagram Followers Inside Red Ferrari / Adesua Etomi, Annie Idibia, Kate Henshaw, Omoni: Who Rocked The Hairstyle Best? / Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity, And Makeup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.