Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

I Will Turn The Country Around If Given The Chance. - Kwakwanso. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Turn The Country Around If Given The Chance. - Kwakwanso. (543 Views)

Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode / Osinbajo: We Will Turn This Country Around / B-o-m-b-s-h-e-l-l Kwakwanso Buhari Fight Dirty, As Buhari Re-directs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Turn The Country Around If Given The Chance. - Kwakwanso. by WIZGUY69(m): 10:20am On Oct 09, 2014
KANO State governor, Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso has vowed to replicate the
socio-economic development and transformation, which he has created in
Kano State in Nigeria at large, if given the opportunity to rule the country,
come 2015.
Governor Kwankwaso, who is among the contenders for the presidential
ticket of the All Progressives Congress (APC) ahead of the 2015 general
elections, lamented the level of insecurity and other daunting challenges
ravaging the country.
The governor stated this on Monday, in Kano, adding that the country
needed a serious minded candidate to rule, hence the need for electorates to
vote wisely.
Governor Kwankwaso stated further that something urgent must be done to
address the rot in the system. According to him, Nigeria cannot continue to
operate as an orphan in the comity of nations having been abundantly
blessed with human and material resources to be a global leader.
He stated further that he can change the story of Nigeria positively, if given
the opportunity to lead.
Source :
lm.?u=http%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2FJw5gmhmm9L&h=qAQEIxRoI&enc=AZMn7zUgSEjoicRIVzmjfHloIp4AUsQsXwf5-shr3BOPAGUkB6Au8CflltqllCdmcyfAes9y3BQvMlZsj0oxN7SKT5ckj5VGIqcYZ3V0S_8xzGvCYQC3eiVbiNBPhFOHCTVxuOxPWOjjk2qDkc-lxTY1&s=1

1 Like

Re: I Will Turn The Country Around If Given The Chance. - Kwakwanso. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:28am On Oct 09, 2014
Sorry, u won't get the chance!
Re: I Will Turn The Country Around If Given The Chance. - Kwakwanso. by musiwa95: 10:34am On Oct 09, 2014
Kwankwaso is a nigerian and he has a right to run, you cant say that... it is obvious.. he will likely represent apc in the presidential election... because buhari or atiku will not be able to win because they have tried before and fail. tambuwa is in pdp, not apc.. he did not change party
Re: I Will Turn The Country Around If Given The Chance. - Kwakwanso. by emmysoftyou: 10:36am On Oct 09, 2014
no bro,he wil get his chance but that shu com in 2027 after seeing igboman as a president of nigeria in 2019..cool
Re: I Will Turn The Country Around If Given The Chance. - Kwakwanso. by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 09, 2014
YES KWANKWASO WILL TURN NIGERIA UPSIDE DOWN JUST LIKE HIS BROTHERS FORMER HEADS OF STATE FROM THE ISLAMIC NORTH. WHO RULED AND STOLE NIGERIA DRY AND USING THE MONEY THEY STOLE FROM THE NIGER-DELTA OIL TO FUND BOKOHARAM AND DESTRUCTION OF CHURCHES ANE KILLING CHRISTIANS.

(1) (Reply)

2015 Elections: Will you be able to tell posterity who you casted your vote for? / 2015 Election: Buhari Leadsjonathan In Poll Organizedby Presidential Aide / Nine Political Parties Form New Alliance To Defeat PDP, APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.