Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Charcoal Contract To Europe For Free - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Charcoal Contract To Europe For Free (1100 Views)

Charcoal Contract Up For Graps / Charcoal Contract To Europe For Free / Contract To Source Cocoa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charcoal Contract To Europe For Free by viktorB01: 10:23am On Oct 09, 2014
If you are an exporter and can afford to handle a charcoal contract bound for Europe please send an email to
viktor.bassy@gmail.com
You will get a charcoal contract free without any commission or charges. The only issue is that we need to make sure you meet the buyer specifications

1 Like

Re: Charcoal Contract To Europe For Free by oghenedorosteve: 12:07pm On Oct 09, 2014
Are u sure of what u are saying?
Re: Charcoal Contract To Europe For Free by oghenedorosteve: 12:19pm On Oct 09, 2014
i just sent u an e mail now.expecting ur reply.
Re: Charcoal Contract To Europe For Free by viktorB01: 10:03pm On Oct 09, 2014
Steve, I an very sure. I have the contacts. I just want to make sure the person getting the contract can deliver on time and to specification.
Re: Charcoal Contract To Europe For Free by Admiralomoniyi(m): 7:54am On Oct 10, 2014
I just sent u an email
Re: Charcoal Contract To Europe For Free by kynzo(m): 12:18am On Oct 14, 2014
Hi sent you a mail too. Cheers
Re: Charcoal Contract To Europe For Free by EXPORTFINANCE: 1:39pm On Feb 13, 2016
funding partnership available for charcoal export only....08077881934
Re: Charcoal Contract To Europe For Free by Impexp(m): 9:08am On Feb 14, 2016
Dear Damiabamdry,
Madewealth logistics Nigeria Limited is a licensed clearing and forwarding agent in tincan lsland port.

We have handled series of exports ranging from raw commodities to finished goods.

Our documentation is very fast while we have a good rapports with both customs and shipping agencies.

Don't hesitate to call us for all your export concern starrting from booking of containers from the shipping companies to custom documentation and many more.

Call /What's app Sheriff on 08186117315 for further discussion.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Point Of Lay Quails in Ogun State / Whole Sellers Of Pure Honey In Abuja - 20 Liter Can For 30,000 / Piggery Pen Situated On 1 And Halt Plots Of Land Behind Main Road Fenced 4sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.