Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,465 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:18 AM

NASRDA Need To Step Up, Identify Who Is Monitoring And Tracking Our Territory. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NASRDA Need To Step Up, Identify Who Is Monitoring And Tracking Our Territory. (1028 Views)

Soldiers Step Up Their Game:See Pics Of Some Ammunitions Use In Boko Haram Fight / Chris Olukolade Is Monitoring What People Are Saying On Twitter About GEJ / Do You Think The CIA Is Monitoring Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NASRDA Need To Step Up, Identify Who Is Monitoring And Tracking Our Territory. by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 09, 2014
Since the Disappearance of NICOMMSAT-1 from space that hat it glory some years back when it detected an earth quake in another country, I became suspicious of some powers that Mann the space.

The reason given for the disappearance of the satellite NICOMMSAT-1 was a probability which falls in the region of unlikelihood.
First, the satellite must have collided with a larger body or a body that is accelerating for such possibility to occur, but non of such is recorded. What then causes the disappearance?

The Case of Boko Haram is actually what gave me the thought to write this.
My thought was that, since the insurgents have foreign sponsors, they must have been responsible for Intel on the movement of the Nigerian Military beside the sabotage of the sympathizer.

I had that NASRDA (National AirSpace Research and Development Agency) have enough tools to Mann the airspace of Nigeria but they have not been helpful in giving us the information about the airplane of the Military that was shot down and the pilot murdered by the insurgents, the airplane that was reported by SCOAN as responsible for its building demolition and of various drones owned by foreigners that are operating in the conflict zones.

It is my opinion that NASRDA should improve their effort and ensure that they are not effective in self praise but in achieving results for the government.

I should say that NASRDA is capable of deploying its space cameras and satellites to monitor the movement of the insurgents and give Intel to the military.
They should Also place themselves in position of verifying Intel from foreign partners to ensure that they are not supporters of the insurgents that are mischievously leading our people to destruction.

Just my Thought.
Re: NASRDA Need To Step Up, Identify Who Is Monitoring And Tracking Our Territory. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 09, 2014
Manage our air space NASRDA
Re: NASRDA Need To Step Up, Identify Who Is Monitoring And Tracking Our Territory. by overhypedsteve(m): 2:28pm On Oct 09, 2014
victorels:
Manage our air space NASDA
nasrda not nasda and for airspace management nasda is not the agency with that jurisdiction.
Re: NASRDA Need To Step Up, Identify Who Is Monitoring And Tracking Our Territory. by sluk(m): 2:42pm On Oct 09, 2014
overhypedsteve:
nasrda not nasda and for airspace management nasda is not the agency with that jurisdiction.

NASDRA plz
Re: NASRDA Need To Step Up, Identify Who Is Monitoring And Tracking Our Territory. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 09, 2014
Please who is responsible.
Re: NASRDA Need To Step Up, Identify Who Is Monitoring And Tracking Our Territory. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 12, 2014
If not NASRDA, Who?
Re: NASRDA Need To Step Up, Identify Who Is Monitoring And Tracking Our Territory. by talktimi(m): 8:30pm On Oct 12, 2014
I honestly don't believe that satellite dropped from the skies, its actually quite difficult for satellites to fail just like that but what really raised my doubts was some weeks back, I got a WiFi reception in Bayelsa state with the Nigcomsat 1 username abi is there another Nigcomsat 1 ?
Re: NASRDA Need To Step Up, Identify Who Is Monitoring And Tracking Our Territory. by wickyyolo: 8:38pm On Oct 12, 2014
Nicommsat is not missing. Seems they sold it
Re: NASRDA Need To Step Up, Identify Who Is Monitoring And Tracking Our Territory. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 12, 2014
Nigcom sat one that crash was replace by the same chinese who built her predecessor
Nigeria doesn't have any military/spy sat in orbit
What we have are Comm & earth observation sat
The best the can do is Provide Low quality imagine which are not even recent as this sat's move. Requiring Authorities to wait for it to fly past bf having imagine of any Area
Re: NASRDA Need To Step Up, Identify Who Is Monitoring And Tracking Our Territory. by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 13, 2014
Ibnsultan:
Nigcom sat one that crash was replace by the same chinese who built her predecessor
Nigeria doesn't have any military/spy sat in orbit
What we have are Comm & earth observation sat
The best the can do is Provide Low quality imagine which are not even recent as this sat's move. Requiring Authorities to wait for it to fly past bf having imagine of any Area

Ok.

Send communication of the waves from the underneath the earth.

Nigeria is not prone to earthquake like China. Why should Nigeria be interested in such satellite when we have urgent need for surveillance satellite with space cameras.

Or did we help fund chinas space project?
Re: NASRDA Need To Step Up, Identify Who Is Monitoring And Tracking Our Territory. by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 13, 2014
victorels:

Ok.

Nigeria is not prone to earthquake like China. Why should Nigeria be interested in such satellite when we have urgent need for surveillance satellite with space cameras.

Re: NASRDA Need To Step Up, Identify Who Is Monitoring And Tracking Our Territory. by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 13, 2014
victorels:

Ok.

The sat provide info on Agric,desert encraochment,flooding ,Geomapping
We are Afrcans No space nation
@ the moment we are deving our own space tech
Lagos will host our future launchpad
We do bs with russian,britain & china in space tech

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Nigerian Army Denies Burning Of APC By Its Officers / Soldiers Beat Back Boko Haram In Damboa, Kill 35 / The Credit Should Go To Ordinary Nigerians - I Reject It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.