Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog (62279 Views)

Chidinma,Others Shutdown UNILAG Wit Thrilling Performances At Skuki Concert(Pics / M.I Explains Why Some Artist Didn’t Donate Cash During Ojb’s Kidney Ailment / Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog by Codedrock(m): 2:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
Omg! Sorry dear Linda. Google just so you know.. Thats too harsh!
Re: Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog by yomeyome: 2:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
Good! Everyone's intellectual properties should be protected.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog by obailala(m): 2:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
It doesn't take so much to fix a reference at the end of a story.. Instead of doing the right thing which is so bloody simple, Nigerians would rather scream "witch hunting" and then continue to commit the same offence.

23 Likes

Re: Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 09, 2014
I am confused..Her google play app a is still working on my android phn
Re: Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog by cannonnier(m): 2:16pm On Oct 09, 2014
ochallo:
This is a wake up call for blogger users, time to migrate to your own domain and host, before google just get up and shut down your sweat.

Which yeye sweat, Abi you nor understand ENGLISH ni? cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog by adepiero: 2:16pm On Oct 09, 2014
bigt2:
That's a bad one from google.
are you suppose to blame Google or Linda for stealing! imagine if the man filed a law suit against her? she go sell her range rover asap

12 Likes

Re: Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog by Emulti(m): 2:16pm On Oct 09, 2014
eyaa, poor girl!
Re: Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog by yousee(m): 2:16pm On Oct 09, 2014
When we dey do "source" here some people dey vex...you see nau

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog by timidapsin(m): 2:16pm On Oct 09, 2014
Shit
Re: Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog by tyangel: 2:17pm On Oct 09, 2014
daris god oooooooooooooooooo
Re: Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog by JideTheBlogger(m): 2:17pm On Oct 09, 2014
hmnn..........
Re: Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 09, 2014
Linda ikeji said yesterday before her site was deleted by google that she couldnt get any site to register that cybersquatters have registered all domains relating to her name.

Why did she LIE? #lindalies

She registered www.lindaikejionline.com last year you can confirm from the who is records.

http://www.whois.com/whois/lindaikejionline.com

PLS take this news to the bank. A little bird told me linda ikejis new website is www.lindaikejionline.com CONFIRMED SOURCE! wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog by badmrkt(m): 2:17pm On Oct 09, 2014
ammyluv2002:
Hmmm...God will give her the wisdom to clear this mess
what mess? The one she created or what?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog by pigin: 2:17pm On Oct 09, 2014
Weldone Google!!! Take her out again if she copy.. Google place surveillance in this her new blog that ends with .mobi. for possible plagiarism cos we know she will definitely copy again.

7 Likes

Re: Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog by lilmax(m): 2:18pm On Oct 09, 2014
GraceInUSA:
A day without opening LIB isnt complete.
your day without it isn't complete

3 Likes

Re: Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog by Ekiseme(m): 2:18pm On Oct 09, 2014
GraceInUSA:
A day without opening LIB isnt complete.
so,you mean my days weren't complete all this while? undecided

1 Like

Re: Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 09, 2014
google isn't at fault
#simple

4 Likes

Re: Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog by mistuurfabulous(m): 2:18pm On Oct 09, 2014
Well said...
Re: Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog by DeanHaas99(m): 2:18pm On Oct 09, 2014
Copy Copy no Good oo..I wonder how she Take Pass Exam For School Sef... I'm not Hatin' or Anythin' but what is Bad is *Bad*

3 Likes

Re: Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog by BRAV0O(m): 2:19pm On Oct 09, 2014
Linda self no try jare ...

2 Likes

Re: Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 09, 2014
As long as the case of Plagiarism is true,, Then i have no issues with em bringing down the website..

1 Like

Re: Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog by mspeak(m): 2:20pm On Oct 09, 2014
=====

1 Like

Re: Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog by dollarlander: 2:20pm On Oct 09, 2014
Rilamaka:
Complete BULLSHIT. Mr Aydee or whatever , I hope you can now buy your own Range Rover? Yeye dey smell
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

You these Nigerians, ori yin ti gbale, your head don nack for ground. They are accusing someone of stealing other peoples work you are here supporting range rover. Do u think if Linda was to be in Europe or america she must be behind the bars now.

Because there is no respect for the rule of law in Nigeria does not mean we don't know what the law says. GI and ask what omo ibos have done to nollywood you will know they are living on the past glory.most of them are very poor due to the activities of nigerias that live on other peoples work just like your aunty is doing.

Wake up.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 09, 2014
Is the Mr AyDEE trying to tell us that he hasn't copied from another person's blog before?

1 Like

Re: Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog by Usolace(m): 2:22pm On Oct 09, 2014
Nigerians r so good at copying other peoples work...dis also applies to our musicians...they do not wana work but want to eat dats reali so bad...well she has made fame for herself internationally by making google noticing her n her works weda gud or bad....shitty linda....n b4 u make bad comment, shitty u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog by soldierdollar(m): 2:23pm On Oct 09, 2014
Lol
Re: Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog by jeffizy(m): 2:23pm On Oct 09, 2014
I think this thread will give those shouting 'haters' all around the necessary enlightenment.
You don't take other people's work and make money from it without their consent.

Unfortunately, we in Nigeria don't take to correction easily. We always see criticism as witch hunting.

7 Likes

Re: Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog by Vicotex(m): 2:24pm On Oct 09, 2014
This kinda shit can never happen to a wordpress powered blog..
#TeamWP
Re: Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog by Aida13: 2:24pm On Oct 09, 2014
Is that enough to shut down a blog?? Come on! African crab-in-a-barrel mentality. That's why it's not good for women especially to showcase their wealth/success. The moment you do, others will try to bring you down (and usually it's the male category, not even female rivals). I hope she gets back bigger and stronger!! (and I'm not even her fan nor do I even visit her blog but I respect her hustle).

If she plagiarized, she should pay a fine or something. Not shutting down her bread and butter!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog by GeneralShepherd(m): 2:24pm On Oct 09, 2014
Linda everyday. She should chill

1 Like

Re: Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 09, 2014
grin

The days of copy and paste are long over grin

She was building an empire on copy and paste without citing her work undecided

How long did she think that would last smiley

6 Likes

Re: Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog by Jetland(m): 2:25pm On Oct 09, 2014
But d same Google accepted AdSense on her blog.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos Of Fuji Star Obesere & His Hot Dancers In A Three-some On Stage / Terry G Flaunts His New House With Hilarious Caption...check On It / Cossy Orjiakor At Rumours Night Club (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.