Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,017 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

CAN President Asari Dokubo And Muhammaed Yusuph(boko_haram) In Group Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAN President Asari Dokubo And Muhammaed Yusuph(boko_haram) In Group Pictures (12521 Views)

Asari Dokubo And His Children (photos) / Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting / Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

CAN President Asari Dokubo And Muhammaed Yusuph(boko_haram) In Group Pictures by sann204: 12:36pm On Oct 09, 2014
Late Boko-Haram leader Muhammad Yusuf, Asari Dokubo and Pastor Ayo Oritsejefor in a group picture. The question that comes to mind is what brings them together? to the extent of taking picture together.Remember! Pastor Oritsajefor Jet was used to convey $9.3m to south africa, Asari Dokubo was alleged to be involve in the scam, Muhammad yusuf was boko-haram leader. How are we sure that, this meeting was not initiated to distabilized or to dis-unite the country?. My fellow progressive, is this meeting for the progress of the country or to kill the innocent soul?. please i need your view

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: CAN President Asari Dokubo And Muhammaed Yusuph(boko_haram) In Group Pictures by ITbomb(m): 12:39pm On Oct 09, 2014
Where did you dig this one out
ZKOSOSO:
Correction !!

Ateke Tom. Asari Dokubo. Papa Ayo Oritsejafor

Way back in the days of Jungle- creek struggles

Not photoshop. Not yusuf of bokorams
You see why e good to book space. So that when you see better comment, you bring am forward

7 Likes

Re: CAN President Asari Dokubo And Muhammaed Yusuph(boko_haram) In Group Pictures by PhockPhockMan: 12:40pm On Oct 09, 2014
Op you mumu o o. How did that guy resemble Mohammed Yusuf.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN President Asari Dokubo And Muhammaed Yusuph(boko_haram) In Group Pictures by Seye25(m): 12:41pm On Oct 09, 2014
confirm photoshop

1 Like

Re: CAN President Asari Dokubo And Muhammaed Yusuph(boko_haram) In Group Pictures by mascot87(m): 12:45pm On Oct 09, 2014
All I know is that the wicked will NEVER have people both here & great beyond
Re: CAN President Asari Dokubo And Muhammaed Yusuph(boko_haram) In Group Pictures by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 09, 2014
Yusuf in tie? #IDONBILIVIT

12 Likes

Re: CAN President Asari Dokubo And Muhammaed Yusuph(boko_haram) In Group Pictures by abu12: 12:47pm On Oct 09, 2014
Interesting, i learnt jerry gana was also a jolly good friend to the late boko haram founder, so not surprise

3 Likes

Re: CAN President Asari Dokubo And Muhammaed Yusuph(boko_haram) In Group Pictures by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:47pm On Oct 09, 2014
How does that person look like Yusuf to you?
Re: CAN President Asari Dokubo And Muhammaed Yusuph(boko_haram) In Group Pictures by omenka(m): 12:52pm On Oct 09, 2014
Wow!!!!! shockedshockedshocked

No wonder they murdered him!!!

Where is Marylin Ogar??!! angry

1 Like

Re: CAN President Asari Dokubo And Muhammaed Yusuph(boko_haram) In Group Pictures by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:52pm On Oct 09, 2014
Correction !!

Atake Tom. Asari Dokubo. Papa Ayo Oritsejafor

Way back in the days of Jungle- creek struggles.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CAN President Asari Dokubo And Muhammaed Yusuph(boko_haram) In Group Pictures by nkeona(m): 12:53pm On Oct 09, 2014
undecided
Re: CAN President Asari Dokubo And Muhammaed Yusuph(boko_haram) In Group Pictures by sann204: 12:53pm On Oct 09, 2014
You better remove your glasses or your phone get black and white background.
PhockPhockMan:

1 Like

Re: CAN President Asari Dokubo And Muhammaed Yusuph(boko_haram) In Group Pictures by sann204: 12:58pm On Oct 09, 2014
You better remove your glasses or your phone get black and white background?
Seye25:
confirm photoshop
PhockPhockMan:
Re: CAN President Asari Dokubo And Muhammaed Yusuph(boko_haram) In Group Pictures by PhockPhockMan: 1:00pm On Oct 09, 2014
sann204:
You better remove your glasses or your phone get black and white background.
compare that picture with the one I posted.
Re: CAN President Asari Dokubo And Muhammaed Yusuph(boko_haram) In Group Pictures by sann204: 1:00pm On Oct 09, 2014
As old as you're, you can not differentiate between picture and Photoshop.
Seye25:
confirm photoshop

2 Likes

Re: CAN President Asari Dokubo And Muhammaed Yusuph(boko_haram) In Group Pictures by nduchucks: 1:08pm On Oct 09, 2014

4 Likes

Re: CAN President Asari Dokubo And Muhammaed Yusuph(boko_haram) In Group Pictures by lukaino(m): 1:09pm On Oct 09, 2014
You are all wrong. the other man is Comrade Rex. he is Asari's right hand man.

4 Likes

Re: CAN President Asari Dokubo And Muhammaed Yusuph(boko_haram) In Group Pictures by Seye25(m): 1:10pm On Oct 09, 2014
sann204:
You better remove your glasses or your phone get black and white background?
You no get hand, come and take it off..................mtchewwww
Re: CAN President Asari Dokubo And Muhammaed Yusuph(boko_haram) In Group Pictures by ikweremilitant: 1:14pm On Oct 09, 2014
sann204:
Late Boko-Haram leader Muhammad Yusuf, Asari Dokubo and Pastor Ayo Oritsejefor in a group picture. The question that comes to mind is what brings them together? to the extent of taking picture together.Remember! Pastor Oritsajefor Jet was used to convey $9.3m to south africa, Asari Dokubo was alleged to be involve in the scam, Muhammad yusuf was boko-haram leader. How are we sure that, this meeting was not initiated to distabilized or to dis-unite the country?. My fellow progressive, is this meeting for the progress of the country or to kill the innocent soul?. please i need your view
hausa fulani desprate to rope others into their failed project boko haram.using apc and targeting their iletrate masses since 1820.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CAN President Asari Dokubo And Muhammaed Yusuph(boko_haram) In Group Pictures by ElFenomeno1: 1:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
This is serious.
Re: CAN President Asari Dokubo And Muhammaed Yusuph(boko_haram) In Group Pictures by SlimSkipper(m): 1:22pm On Oct 09, 2014
shai! so d plan as started longer dan we even know! anyway DIARISGOD O!
Re: CAN President Asari Dokubo And Muhammaed Yusuph(boko_haram) In Group Pictures by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:25pm On Oct 09, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Looks like him to me!

Let's even assume that's not him, tell me:

What in the Devil's name is a supposed man of God doing in the company of a confirmed killer and self acclaimed terrorist like Dokubo ?!?!?!

4 Likes

Re: CAN President Asari Dokubo And Muhammaed Yusuph(boko_haram) In Group Pictures by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 09, 2014
Jonathannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn grin
Re: CAN President Asari Dokubo And Muhammaed Yusuph(boko_haram) In Group Pictures by Sunnybobo3(m): 1:36pm On Oct 09, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
Looks like him to me!

What in the Devil's name is a supposed man of God doing in the company of a confirmed killer and self acclaimed terrorist?!?!?!

Jesus Christ came for the sinners and not the righteous and ended up being crucified between 2 robbers.

13 Likes

Re: CAN President Asari Dokubo And Muhammaed Yusuph(boko_haram) In Group Pictures by vedaxcool(m): 1:41pm On Oct 09, 2014
shocked shocked shocked op where did you get the pishure from?
Re: CAN President Asari Dokubo And Muhammaed Yusuph(boko_haram) In Group Pictures by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:47pm On Oct 09, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

Jesus Christ came for the sinners and not the righteous and ended up being crucified between 2 robbers.
Jesus' private jet was also found ferrying undeclared cash and arms dealers while breaking international rules twice in less than 3weeks?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN President Asari Dokubo And Muhammaed Yusuph(boko_haram) In Group Pictures by ayukdaboss(m): 1:57pm On Oct 09, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
Jesus' private jet donkey was also found ferrying undeclared cash and arms dealers while breaking international rules twice in less than 3weeks?
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: CAN President Asari Dokubo And Muhammaed Yusuph(boko_haram) In Group Pictures by PhockPhockMan: 2:00pm On Oct 09, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
Looks like him to me!

What in the Devil's name is a supposed man of God doing in the company of a confirmed killer and self acclaimed terrorist like Dokubo ?!?!?!
During Niger Delta crisis, the clergy, ORITSEJETFOR was instrumental in the peace initiatives. That's why he's disappointed with his Muslim counterparts in the North for not doing enough to stop boko haram.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN President Asari Dokubo And Muhammaed Yusuph(boko_haram) In Group Pictures by gebest: 2:05pm On Oct 09, 2014
Oh i weep for this country.
Re: CAN President Asari Dokubo And Muhammaed Yusuph(boko_haram) In Group Pictures by PhockPhockMan: 2:06pm On Oct 09, 2014
ZKOSOSO:
Correction !!

Atake Tom. Asari Dokubo. Papa Ayo Oritsejafor

Way back in the days of Jungle- creek struggles.

That's one of the peace meetings initiated by the pastor during the crisis.

1 Like

Re: CAN President Asari Dokubo And Muhammaed Yusuph(boko_haram) In Group Pictures by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 2:09pm On Oct 09, 2014
The opposition is truely desperate

2 Likes

Re: CAN President Asari Dokubo And Muhammaed Yusuph(boko_haram) In Group Pictures by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 2:12pm On Oct 09, 2014
By their comments we shall no those who wish Nigeria death

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Open Appeal To All Tribal Bigots On Nairaland / El-rufai Sues Shehu Sani For Defamation For N2 Billion / Many Sides Of Atiku’s APC Exit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.