Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,510 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Where Was It Writing That Sagging Is Now A CRIME??? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Where Was It Writing That Sagging Is Now A CRIME??? (802 Views)

Man Wearing Pampers And Still Sagging (Photo) / Sagging, Is It A Fashion? / Sagging Is Disgusting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Was It Writing That Sagging Is Now A CRIME??? by johnbuck81(m): 2:27pm On Oct 09, 2014
Don't tell me ur a better person than me cos u dnt sag.
Don't tell me am irresponsible cos i sag.
Don't tell me i'll go to hell cos i sag.
Don't tell me u'll be with GOD cos u dnt sag.
i could go on and on with d list..sagging 4 me is just a way of life.live ur life d way it pleases u,dnt live ur life to please d next man who thinks he is judge over u.
#teamsagresponsibly
Re: Where Was It Writing That Sagging Is Now A CRIME??? by ALISMILE(m): 2:53pm On Oct 09, 2014
Wit ur sagging couple wit ur bad english I can tell the level of ur academic backwardness. My bro ur english is wrong and the unfortunate tin is that u don't even know it yet. Why not draw up ur trouser and jus get a Brighter Grammar Textbook.

2 Likes

Re: Where Was It Writing That Sagging Is Now A CRIME??? by adet991(f): 3:33pm On Oct 09, 2014
Ever heard of the saying "dress the way you want to be addressed".
Re: Where Was It Writing That Sagging Is Now A CRIME??? by johnbuck81(m): 10:09pm On Oct 09, 2014
ALISMILE:
Wit ur sagging couple wit ur bad english I can tell the level of ur academic backwardness. My bro ur english is wrong and the unfortunate is that u don't even know it yet. Why not draw up ur trouser and jus get a Brighter Grammar Textbook.
waka pass

(1) (Reply)

Get This Beautiful And Affordable Wears Plus You Get N2,000 Off Your Next Order. / Collection Of Ladies Wears @ #1000 Only / Get This Valentine Dress Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.