Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

What Are The Most Played Songs On Your Phone? Here Are Mine - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Are The Most Played Songs On Your Phone? Here Are Mine (5672 Views)

What Are The 5 Hottest Songs On Your Playlist? / Dorobucci Has Been The Most Played Song Across All Radio Stations, / What's Your Most Played Song? (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Are The Most Played Songs On Your Phone? Here Are Mine by nickz(m): 4:50am On Oct 14, 2014
glitest:

NICE!
tonguetonguetongue

which one of 'em is your favourite??
Re: What Are The Most Played Songs On Your Phone? Here Are Mine by Nobody: 4:53am On Oct 14, 2014
nickz:
tonguetonguetongue

which one of 'em is your favourite??
John legend & Passenger
Re: What Are The Most Played Songs On Your Phone? Here Are Mine by nickz(m): 5:02am On Oct 14, 2014
glitest:

John legend & Passenger
lol....are you my sistershockedshocked??
Re: What Are The Most Played Songs On Your Phone? Here Are Mine by Nobody: 5:04am On Oct 14, 2014
nickz:
lol....are you my sistershockedshocked??
My brother is yet to confess that he does have a NL account, so I can't say. grin
Re: What Are The Most Played Songs On Your Phone? Here Are Mine by nickz(m): 5:15am On Oct 14, 2014
glitest:

My brother is yet to confess that he does have a NL account, so I can't say. grin
lol...she's always playing those two songs...

i hated that passenger song with passion last year sha,cos she was always playing it in her room when i was at home on a very loud volume.....until i had this experience and the song just clicked;out of the blue

don't worry,my eyes are on youtongue
Re: What Are The Most Played Songs On Your Phone? Here Are Mine by Nobody: 5:20am On Oct 14, 2014
nickz:
lol...she's always playing those two songs...

i hated that passenger song with passion last year sha,cos she was always playing it in her room when i was at home on a very loud volume.....until i had this experience and the song just clicked;out of the blue

don't worry,my eyes are on youtongue

Ohhh!...You aren't my brother then....We do not live together; You do have your eyes on me?.
Re: What Are The Most Played Songs On Your Phone? Here Are Mine by nickz(m): 5:25am On Oct 14, 2014
glitest:

Ohhh!...You aren't my brother then....We do not live together; You do have your eyes on me?.
'when i was at home'...........hate pushing my luck tho

you should be scared...means i get to shoot anyone making passes at youangry

Re: What Are The Most Played Songs On Your Phone? Here Are Mine by Nobody: 5:32am On Oct 14, 2014
nickz:
'when i was at home'...........hate pushing my luck tho

you should be scared...means i get to shoot anyone making passes at youangry

Aww!..Sorry.... Haven't been living with my big bro for a while now; Long before let her go & all of me came out.
Funny enough, I'm kinda happy my bro isn't on NL; that's the exact same thing he'd do.
Re: What Are The Most Played Songs On Your Phone? Here Are Mine by nickz(m): 5:44am On Oct 14, 2014
glitest:

Aww!..Sorry.... Haven't been living with my big bro for a while now; Long before let her go & all of me came out.
Funny enough, I'm kinda happy my bro isn't on NL; that's the exact same thing he'd do.
ok. possibilty cut down to the lowest,
funny enough,i'm kinda happy ,you ain't a sis:and no one is gonna shoot me.... grin

remind me when he comes on NL.........there's a reson i like magic's-rudetongue
Re: What Are The Most Played Songs On Your Phone? Here Are Mine by ceslide: 10:47am On Oct 14, 2014
Cool topic

Re: What Are The Most Played Songs On Your Phone? Here Are Mine by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 14, 2014
nickz:
ok. possibilty cut down to the lowest,
funny enough,i'm kinda happy ,you ain't a sis:and no one is gonna shoot me.... grin

remind me when he comes on NL.........there's a reson i like magic's-rudetongue

Hmmm!.....SMH! grin
Re: What Are The Most Played Songs On Your Phone? Here Are Mine by nickz(m): 1:49pm On Oct 14, 2014
glitest:

Hmmm!.....SMH! grin
what direction is your head goinggringrin

left to right sadangry OR
up and down shockedtongue
Re: What Are The Most Played Songs On Your Phone? Here Are Mine by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 14, 2014
nickz:
what direction is your head goinggringrin

left to right sadangry OR
up and down shockedtongue
All of the above
Re: What Are The Most Played Songs On Your Phone? Here Are Mine by nickz(m): 2:12pm On Oct 14, 2014
glitest:

All of the above
you neck will break oh?? sad

try not to break your neck
Re: What Are The Most Played Songs On Your Phone? Here Are Mine by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 14, 2014
nickz:
you neck will break oh?? sad

try not to break your neck
Okay!.. cheesy grin
Re: What Are The Most Played Songs On Your Phone? Here Are Mine by nickz(m): 2:32pm On Oct 14, 2014
glitest:

Okay!.. cheesy grin
so where is your list??
Re: What Are The Most Played Songs On Your Phone? Here Are Mine by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 14, 2014
nickz:
so where is your list??
Enrique Iglesias Bialando
Wisin ft Jlo & Ricky Martin........Adrelanina( lots of Spanish songs, cos I like dancing).
Passenger let her go
R.I.O ..........After the love
Shine on
Cheryl Cole.....I dont care
Only Human
Karmin........pulses( Luv)
John legend .....All of me
Cold play....All cold play songs
One republic....Chasing stars
Gavin Degraw.........Dont wanna be( Luv)
Best I ever had
Teddy Geiger .........These walls
Tinnie Tempeh......Written in the stars
The script.........Hall of fame
Sia..........All songs by Sia
Will I am ft ........This is love
Beyonce......Pretty hurts
FLAWLESS
Drunk in love
Shane Ward.......All songs by Shane Ward
Re: What Are The Most Played Songs On Your Phone? Here Are Mine by nickz(m): 3:31pm On Oct 14, 2014
glitest:

So many.
it can't be that many to select your top 25

you be dj??grin
Re: What Are The Most Played Songs On Your Phone? Here Are Mine by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 14, 2014
nickz:
it can't be that many to select your top 25

you be dj??grin
I'm off to school; I 'll come up with the rest when I get back.
Re: What Are The Most Played Songs On Your Phone? Here Are Mine by nickz(m): 4:24pm On Oct 14, 2014
glitest:

I'm off to school; I 'll come up with the rest when I get back.
read for 2

Re: What Are The Most Played Songs On Your Phone? Here Are Mine by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 14, 2014
glitest: One republic....Chasing Cars
Snow Patrol did Chasing Cars

One republic sang Counting Stars.......so which one you dey talk?

By the way, my sister also tend to mistake One Repulblic for Snow Patrol and at times, 30 Seconds to Mars for Linkin Park. You sure say you no be my sister so? undecided
Re: What Are The Most Played Songs On Your Phone? Here Are Mine by sexzskil(f): 10:09pm On Oct 14, 2014
@Nickz and Glitest, na on top of my thread na dey take play love? Chaiiiii, there is oluwa oosad
Re: What Are The Most Played Songs On Your Phone? Here Are Mine by nickz(m): 10:17pm On Oct 14, 2014
sexzskil:
@Nickz and Glitest, na on top of my thread na dey take play love? Chaiiiii, there is oluwa oosad
cheesygrin what do you mean??
Re: What Are The Most Played Songs On Your Phone? Here Are Mine by sexzskil(f): 10:29pm On Oct 14, 2014
nickz:
cheesygrin what do you mean??
See ur maothcheesy kontinu, there is godgrin
Re: What Are The Most Played Songs On Your Phone? Here Are Mine by nickz(m): 10:40pm On Oct 14, 2014
sexzskil:

See ur maothcheesy kontinu, there is godgrin
so two normal people cannot have a decent and godly conversationgringrin
without you thinking something elsegrin
Re: What Are The Most Played Songs On Your Phone? Here Are Mine by Nobody: 2:00am On Oct 15, 2014
Paroman:
Snow Patrol did Chasing Cars

One republic sang Counting Stars.......so which one you dey talk?

By the way, my sister also tend to mistake One Repulblic for Snow Patrol and at times, 30 Seconds to Mars for Linkin Park. You sure say you no be my sister so? undecided
Ohhhhh!...Yes, I do mistake " chasing cars by snow patrol, for One Republic " Chasing stars".
I also do like Link in park and 30/secs to mars...Although, I do not think I am your sister grin
Re: What Are The Most Played Songs On Your Phone? Here Are Mine by Nobody: 2:01am On Oct 15, 2014
sexzskil:
Hmmm!
Re: What Are The Most Played Songs On Your Phone? Here Are Mine by Nobody: 2:05am On Oct 15, 2014
nickz:
read for 2

Worn out!
Re: What Are The Most Played Songs On Your Phone? Here Are Mine by nickz(m): 4:43am On Oct 15, 2014
glitest:

Worn out!
eyahhh sorry,some days are like that............just sleep in yor deep freezer you'll get yourself before morninggrin

Re: What Are The Most Played Songs On Your Phone? Here Are Mine by Nobody: 6:06am On Oct 15, 2014
glitest:

Ohhhhh!...Yes, I do mistake " chasing cars by snow patrol, for One Republic " Chasing stars".
I also do like Link in park and 30/secs to mars...Although, I do not think I am your sister grin
One Republic - Counting stars not chasing stars....Olodo! angry tongue
Re: What Are The Most Played Songs On Your Phone? Here Are Mine by lottoe(m): 11:33am On Oct 15, 2014
#Team gospel songs alone-Don moen, Bob Fit, Micheal Smilth, Cece Winas
Re: What Are The Most Played Songs On Your Phone? Here Are Mine by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 15, 2014
Paroman:
One Republic - Counting stars not chasing stars....Olodo! angry tongue
#TRUE COLORS # This is a troll free zone, so kindly keep it moving.

DOWNLOAD MP3: Tatiana Manaois - Helplessly (free) / Camp Mulla Ft. Wizkid – Prices / MP3 DOWNLOAD: 2baba – African Queen Remix