Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Reptile Lovers! Pls Help Identify Dis Creature - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Reptile Lovers! Pls Help Identify Dis Creature (3807 Views)

What Is This Reptile Called In English? (Photo) / Help Identify This Breed Of Dog, Experts / Please Help Identify This Dog Breed. Am Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reptile Lovers! Pls Help Identify Dis Creature by scarr: 2:59pm On Oct 09, 2014
was just going about my regular biz when I saw dis humongous reptile...looks like a colourful snake lizard /alanbere on steroids...its x10 of d normal snake lizard I see around..d normal me would have chased, killed squished it and feed to d earth but d NatGeo Wild in me decided to catch it break d two fore legs to avoid it from running and study it grin..please I don't wanna believe I'm d only one who has seen dis

As u can see in d last pic, just after few mins of breaking d legs, ants are already feasting on it even tho it is well alive.......
Moral of story: If u don't stay on ur feet at all times, life would use u for lunch

*Meanwhile somewhere in china...hmnmn wat a good source of protein

Re: Reptile Lovers! Pls Help Identify Dis Creature by IHEKESON: 3:09pm On Oct 09, 2014
Salamander?

Modified after Pic upload:
That's some animal cruelty bro.

1 Like

Re: Reptile Lovers! Pls Help Identify Dis Creature by scarr: 3:14pm On Oct 09, 2014
IHEKESON:
Salamander?
I tot u can only find salamander in river banks, lakes and muddy places....
Re: Reptile Lovers! Pls Help Identify Dis Creature by menix(m): 3:23pm On Oct 09, 2014
Since I ve not seen d pix, it mst b an end time reptile called d snake beast..

1 Like

Re: Reptile Lovers! Pls Help Identify Dis Creature by amiskurie(m): 3:36pm On Oct 09, 2014
You have taken a soul

That's somebody's father or mother,uncle or auntie.

Wicked man!

2 Likes

Re: Reptile Lovers! Pls Help Identify Dis Creature by scarr: 3:51pm On Oct 09, 2014
menix:
Since I ve not seen d pix, it mst b an end time reptile called d snake beast..
check now
Re: Reptile Lovers! Pls Help Identify Dis Creature by scarr: 3:53pm On Oct 09, 2014
amiskurie:
You have taken a soul

Wicked man!
hehehhehe actually it's still alive, would let it go eventually...grin

1 Like

Re: Reptile Lovers! Pls Help Identify Dis Creature by amiskurie(m): 4:45pm On Oct 09, 2014
scarr:
Jack the ripper grin
Re: Reptile Lovers! Pls Help Identify Dis Creature by DidiLove1: 5:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
scarr:

It will eventually die of the wounds you inflicted on it you dumb pr!ck. It's merely a lizard, an uncommon specie though not the regular agama.
Re: Reptile Lovers! Pls Help Identify Dis Creature by MARKone(m): 5:38pm On Oct 09, 2014
amiskurie:
You have taken a soul

Wicked man!

grin

1 Like

Re: Reptile Lovers! Pls Help Identify Dis Creature by webzbiz843: 6:32pm On Oct 09, 2014
Yakh...!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Reptile Lovers! Pls Help Identify Dis Creature by scarr: 6:55pm On Oct 09, 2014
IHEKESON:
Salamander?

Modified after Pic upload:
That's some animal cruelty bro.
would u say d same if it got me first
Re: Reptile Lovers! Pls Help Identify Dis Creature by scarr: 8:33pm On Oct 09, 2014
amiskurie:

Jack the ripper grin
lol would have accepted dat name if I had pulled out its eyes cut all 4 legs and tail and leave it by d road side grin
Re: Reptile Lovers! Pls Help Identify Dis Creature by scarr: 8:43pm On Oct 09, 2014
DidiLove1:

It will eventually die of the wounds you inflicted on it you dumb pr!ck. It's merely a lizard, an uncommon specie though not the regular agama.
...oh please shut d fu<k up u woefully decadent ruffian....who gave u title of animal protector of NL
Re: Reptile Lovers! Pls Help Identify Dis Creature by scarr: 8:43pm On Oct 09, 2014
Re: Reptile Lovers! Pls Help Identify Dis Creature by amiskurie(m): 9:07pm On Oct 09, 2014
scarr:
lol would have accepted dat name if I had pulled out its eyes cut all 4 legs and tail and leave it by d road side grin
Haba! shocked

Hope u aren't talking Frm experience?
Re: Reptile Lovers! Pls Help Identify Dis Creature by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 11, 2014
DidiLove1:

Nawao...bros why re u taking it personal? The lizard na ur papa ni?
Re: Reptile Lovers! Pls Help Identify Dis Creature by Prodeegee(m): 3:35pm On Oct 11, 2014
scarr:
was just going about my regular biz when I saw dis humongous reptile...looks like a colourful snake lizard /alanbere on steroids...its x10 of d normal snake lizard I see around..d normal me would have chased, killed squished it and feed to d earth but d NatGeo Wild in me decided to catch it break d two fore legs to avoid it from running and study it grin..please I don't wanna believe I'm d only one who has seen dis

As u can see in d last pic, just after few mins of breaking d legs, ants are already feasting on it even tho it is well alive.......
Moral of story: If u don't stay on ur feet at all times, life would use u for lunch

*Meanwhile somewhere in china...hmnmn wat a good source of protein

THIS IS ANIMAL CRUELTY. he doesnt have to be the animal protector of nairaland to see you have done something cruel.

scarr:

If this tiny animal got u first? i pray you dont meet someone who'll destroy you just to see what youre made of. pls say amen.

2 Likes

Re: Reptile Lovers! Pls Help Identify Dis Creature by BOUNTYDOG(m): 5:23pm On Oct 11, 2014
scarr:
Let it go and suffer to death,do u think its only humans that feels pains,animals too do,its best u put it to sleep and save the poor animal from suffering to death.
Meanwhile that a common animal I'd seen many times when I was much younger in one of our sites,I can't be sure precisely which of the sites,but I think its in badagry I used to see them then,

1 Like

Re: Reptile Lovers! Pls Help Identify Dis Creature by BOUNTYDOG(m): 5:29pm On Oct 11, 2014
scarr:
I don't think they are harmful,I'd never seen or heard of it harming anybody,or u still believe the alayonbere turns to snakes?lol grin and sing that song u used to sing to it. ?
Re: Reptile Lovers! Pls Help Identify Dis Creature by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:19am On Oct 12, 2014
that's a stoat
Re: Reptile Lovers! Pls Help Identify Dis Creature by scarr: 9:34am On Oct 12, 2014
himkers:

Nawao...bros why re u taking it personal? The lizard na ur papa ni?
as in I no understand o, help me ask am wella
Re: Reptile Lovers! Pls Help Identify Dis Creature by scarr: 9:43am On Oct 12, 2014
Prodeegee:

THIS IS ANIMAL CRUELTY. he doesnt have to be the animal protector of nairaland to see you have done something cruel.

If this tiny animal got u first? i pray you dont meet someone who'll destroy you just to see what youre made of. pls say amen.

was it ur brain dat feed ur fingers signals to type this or ur as$....
1) think of animal cruelty next time u kill a mosquito or eat fish, meat and birds
2) does that look "tiny" to you
3) aren't dere "TINY" creatures dat cause death? ever heard of ehmm a freakin' tiny scorpion before u blatherskite
Re: Reptile Lovers! Pls Help Identify Dis Creature by scarr: 9:44am On Oct 12, 2014
PerfectlyPerfect:
that's a stoat
a stoat is a species of weasels, this is a reptile..thanks tho
Re: Reptile Lovers! Pls Help Identify Dis Creature by scarr: 9:56am On Oct 12, 2014
BOUNTYDOG:

Let it go and suffer to death,do u think its only humans that feels pains,animals too do,its best u put it to sleep and save the poor animal from suffering to death.
Meanwhile that a common animal I'd seen many times when I was much younger in one of our sites,I can't be sure precisely which of the sites,but I think its in badagry I used to see them then,
well I pulled it out of its misery on time......this would be my first of seeing such in abuja and second time of seeing anoda kindoff alanyonbere, d other day was one with blue nd red body.....when I'm down south west I see d normal common species
Re: Reptile Lovers! Pls Help Identify Dis Creature by scarr: 10:00am On Oct 12, 2014
BOUNTYDOG:

I don't think they are harmful,I'd never seen or heard of it harming anybody,or u still believe the alayonbere turns to snakes?lol grin and sing that song u used to sing to it. ?
alanyonbere mo ri e, ko to di ejo mo ri e......Even when I was younger I never believed dey turn to snakes but I always sang along
Re: Reptile Lovers! Pls Help Identify Dis Creature by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 1:43pm On Oct 12, 2014
scarr:
a stoat is a species of weasels, this is a reptile..thanks tho
I'm very sorry. ah meant a skink. d reptile is a skink

1 Like

Re: Reptile Lovers! Pls Help Identify Dis Creature by scarr: 10:24pm On Oct 12, 2014
PerfectlyPerfect:

I'm very sorry. ah meant a skink. d reptile is a skink
finally someone got it, thanks alot......*strolls back to Wikipedia
Re: Reptile Lovers! Pls Help Identify Dis Creature by Gozzzy(m): 1:28am On Oct 13, 2014
That's a skink!!!!!! Who call am salamander, agama....... Abeg no embarrass me again.
Re: Reptile Lovers! Pls Help Identify Dis Creature by Fxwarrior: 5:50am On Oct 13, 2014
scarr:

With only 2 legs? You get mind.
Re: Reptile Lovers! Pls Help Identify Dis Creature by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 13, 2014
After you don kill am finish abi? You now want to what it is. angry

cry poor animal.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Bullmastiff Puppies for sale / Strange Animal Killed At Football Field / Woman Gets Arrested After She Posted A Pic Of Her And Her Pet Dog Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.