Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Admin Manager Wanted! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Admin Manager Wanted! (2522 Views)

Accounts & Admin Manager And Front Desk Officer Vacancy Announcement / Tafoo Nigeria Ltd – Recruiting Admin Manager / Urgent Need Of Hr/admin Manager, Customer Service Officer, Fleet Supervisor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Admin Manager Wanted! by annastacia15(f): 3:51pm On Oct 09, 2014
An admin manager is wanted at EYE KONTACT Limited, an advertising agency. Eye Kontact is into billboard, banners and outdoor media advertising.

The right candidate should be Female, must have OND/HND/BSC in any social, business course, must be well presentable and be ready to manage a branch of the business with very little supervision. She should be very versatile with computing packages, microsoft excel, powerpoint and word. Basic Bookkeeping skill will be an added advantage.

Send your cv to
eyekontactl@yahoo.com

or visit their office to drop ur cv at
19a Olutoye crescent, adeniyi Jones, ikeja, lagos.

Females ONLY!!

Thank you!!

1 Like

Re: Admin Manager Wanted! by annastacia15(f): 4:20pm On Oct 09, 2014
Please note: this is an urgent employment.

Thank you for ur time
Re: Admin Manager Wanted! by annastacia15(f): 11:46am On Oct 10, 2014
Vacancy still open... Females should apply. send ur cv to the email above or visit the office to drop yours.
Re: Admin Manager Wanted! by badmajor(m): 11:48am On Oct 10, 2014
I'm a male and I ve a bsc in business administration. Can I apply?
Re: Admin Manager Wanted! by FKBZ: 10:12am On Oct 15, 2014
annastacia15:
An admin manager is wanted at EYE KONTACT Limited, an advertising agency. Eye Kontact is into billboard, banners and outdoor media advertising.

The right candidate should be Female, must have OND/HND/BSC in any social, business course, must be well presentable and be ready to manage a branch of the business with very little supervision. She should be very versatile with computing packages, microsoft excel, powerpoint and word. Basic Bookkeeping skill will be an added advantage.

Send your cv to
eyekontactl@yahoo.com

or visit their office to drop ur cv at
19a Olutoye crescent, adeniyi Jones, ikeja, lagos.

Females ONLY!!

Thank you!!
Hello I got invited for the interview,pls can you tell me a little abt the company and if it worth it cos I would be travelling from far.
And am a seasoned media praticioner,so need to know if the role and pay isn't for starters as against a experienced personnel.
Thanks need your reply urgently.
Re: Admin Manager Wanted! by bk2020: 9:53pm On Oct 15, 2014
Me too oh ..abeg any hope?..I google I didn't c anytn abt the company. I hope its nt a scam sha
Re: Admin Manager Wanted! by annastacia15(f): 10:50am On Oct 17, 2014
What I know is the company is into advertising, billboard mostly and they need someone who will be a fast learner to head a new branch that will be opening in 2 or 3months time. As for the pay, I'm not sure, but the working hours are good. I heard about the opening from a friend and decided to help nairalanders who are in need of work.

Wish u all success.
Re: Admin Manager Wanted! by annastacia15(f): 10:52am On Oct 17, 2014
bk2020:
Me too oh ..abeg any hope?..I google I didn't c anytn abt the company. I hope its nt a scam sha

Scam ke? I hate GNLD things with passion!! I have never posted and have no intentions of posting any scam work here.
Re: Admin Manager Wanted! by get2tolux: 11:07am On Oct 17, 2014
Just seeing this now and very interested and also qualified...Can I stil send in my CV today? Or is it closed?
Re: Admin Manager Wanted! by Saraha1(f): 2:10am On Oct 18, 2014
get2tolux:
Just seeing this now and very interested and also qualified...Can I stil send in my CV today? Or is it closed?
Re: Admin Manager Wanted! by uchanny(f): 8:56am On Oct 18, 2014
Pls I hv applied but didint get any invite.does it mean my application was bounced.pls I nid a fit back soonest.email me uchanny@yahoo.com
Re: Admin Manager Wanted! by annastacia15(f): 12:09pm On Oct 24, 2014
Application Closed!
Re: Admin Manager Wanted! by honipet(f): 5:49am On Oct 25, 2014
annastacia15:
Application Closed!

Ok but pls when will those who went for interview be contacted

(1) (Reply)

Oil and Gas Quiz of the Week (Prizes to be Won) / Customer Relations Officer ASSESSMENT & TEST @ RUSSELSMITH / Pls I Got This Interview Invitation For Those Living In Lagos How Real Is This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.