Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,991 members, 7,838,507 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Between The Igbos Of Today And Those Of The Biafran Glory - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between The Igbos Of Today And Those Of The Biafran Glory (2816 Views)

Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos / Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic / Look At What PDP Published On Page 5 Of Today's Guardian News Paper. (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between The Igbos Of Today And Those Of The Biafran Glory by shiffynaani(m): 8:59pm On Oct 09, 2014
shizzle11:
[s]Balderdash! According to you,

'igbos don't deserve respect'

'igbos are late comers'

'igbos are confused'

'igbos think Jonathan is your saviour'

So in your warped brain you feel yolobas deserve respect and igbos dont, yet you want to be respected by the same people you don't respect. How exactly are igbos last born in nigeria? are you trying to tell us that yolobas and hausas came before igbos or are more Nigerian than igbos? please educate me. Are yolobas not clamouring for odua republic, bragging they will be better off than remaining in nigeria, simply because you want to corner lagos to yourselves, on another breadth you still want to remain in one Nigeria only when it favours you?

If igbos see Jonathan as their saviour, how different is it from yolobas who see buhari as their master. Are you to tell us who to see as saviour? Truth is yolobas are bunch of delusionists, the level of hypocrisy among yolobas is alarming and you delude yourselves as the most sophisticated. Yolobas thrive on deceit and that's why you cant be trusted.

Yolobas are a bunch of two-faced, cowards and hypocrites.
*simply because you want to corner lagos to your side* so OMO Igbocheesy,tell me who own lagos before? Na your papa,shey?

Bunch of SHALLOW THINKERS interwovened with LOOSERSsad

2 Likes

Re: Between The Igbos Of Today And Those Of The Biafran Glory by asadike(f): 9:01pm On Oct 09, 2014
bookd.
Re: Between The Igbos Of Today And Those Of The Biafran Glory by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 09, 2014
I can see chest beating from my yolo brodas, anyway I will be in akure by next week with my camera, gonna showcase the beauty of the town, so akure don't disappoint me ooo with bad roofs.

4 Likes

Re: Between The Igbos Of Today And Those Of The Biafran Glory by shiffynaani(m): 9:23pm On Oct 09, 2014
shizzle11:
stop being clever by halves even a pr1ck knows i meant lagos state. What else?
even a deranged person can't utter these irritating words!well,na Igbo tinz on point.you know what i mean......half baked brains plenty nasmiley

3 Likes

Re: Between The Igbos Of Today And Those Of The Biafran Glory by shizzle11(m): 9:32pm On Oct 09, 2014
[s]
tsolz500:
May amadioha slap you with elephantiasis of the akpamu for having the effrontry to spew the trash you wrote..
Only a toad like you will not realize that Lagos is a yoruba land..
I wonder how you think, you this wasted sp3rm..now tell me how the yeebos own and developed lagos? the facts are clear and the records speak for themselves how the hardworking yorubas developed lagos..

Aside Ajegunle,Computer village, Alaba and messing up ladipo,where is your input felt in lagos!!! i blame the yorubas for been gracious to your grandfathers by allowing them return to claim their properties after the war..
Now some of you phools have the effontry to call our land and the land of our forefathers ''no-man's land''
Ojukwu gave who heart attack?i laugh at your stewpidity..ojukwu gave you bunch of yeebos hrt attack, doofus..

The rebel phool is no different from shekau and his rag tag army..
Crooked, criminals called yeebos
What a race!!!the self acclaimed jews
Here we go again,of course, this ain't 1967,and all you phools do is flex your muscles on the internet..lazy chest beaters
Your so called Massob is as weak and dumb as "pinky "..
Bunch of lying bastads.
Employ?
Feed?
Hahaa
Deluded f00ls..
Same thing the fuvktard called Billyonaire has been spewing on NL until he was busted

Get it into your thick dumb skull,HIV victim,you guys are just inconsequential bastads in lagos!! If you don't like it, ekenedili Chukwu bus awaits you!!board the bus and flee to abidjan like the great mor0nic rebel did

Anuohi
[/s]UTTER BULLSH1T!

Now you sound like a broken record. To many words mumbled together with so much incoherence without making an iota of sense. You need a break son, your best is just my half mileage. Just take a bow.

Pr1ck!

2 Likes

Re: Between The Igbos Of Today And Those Of The Biafran Glory by shizzle11(m): 9:38pm On Oct 09, 2014
tsolz500:

[s]Shattap you dumb doofus

Chest beater..i won't be surprised if this dumb HIV + patient is in his hospital bed typing this trash!!!
Have you taken your drugs tonight?
Keyboard warrior, that's what you are..
All you do is flex your muscle on NL daily,
Ogbeni enter lagos and start screaming lagos belongs to the yeebos.
Phool
Insolent whelp..
I hate you and your moronic cohorts..bloody son of an accursed osu[/s]
lwkmd...cheesy What a frustrated fool! Thank God you know i have been fvcking your mother and sister and we have three-some regularly. What an iddiot! This your senseless tactics aint working, you are not even smart. Ode, Ebola is your lot, go hang yourself

Useless islamic ga.y bar.stard. grin

1 Like

Re: Between The Igbos Of Today And Those Of The Biafran Glory by shizzle11(m): 9:50pm On Oct 09, 2014
laudate:
[s]Erm... this bit isn't quite clear. I have always thought Lagos was a Yoruba town? Am I missing something here? Is it wrong for them to lay claim to it? And how are they spiting the Igbo by having Lagos to themselves....afterall, it is located in the south-west isn't it?.
*scratching my head and walking away* I don't get it, oh. Maybe someone turned Lagos to an Igbo city and forgot to inform the other tribes... embarassed[/s]
Doofus! i do not expect you to understand so keep missing it, just dont let your ewedu brain explode while trying to understand it

shiffynaani:
[s]*simply because you want to corner lagos to your side* so OMO Igbocheesy,tell me who own lagos before? Na your papa,shey?

Bunch of SHALLOW THINKERS interwovened with LOOSERSsad[/s]
You are a bleeping iddiott! You need a brain upgrade. Excess amala and gbegiri soup has done plenty of damage to your brain

shiffynaani:
[s]even a deranged person can't utter this irritating words!well,na Igbo tinz on point.you know what i mean......have baked brain plenty nasmiley[/s]
Like i said before, get a brain, grow some sense, then you can attempt to quote, you are just a brainless shrimp

1 Like

Re: Between The Igbos Of Today And Those Of The Biafran Glory by PenSniper: 10:13pm On Oct 09, 2014
What do you think of me as a typical igbo ...ehn ?

1 Like

Re: Between The Igbos Of Today And Those Of The Biafran Glory by shiffynaani(m): 10:17pm On Oct 09, 2014
shizzle11:
Doofus! i do not expect you to understand so keep missing it, just dont let your ewedu brain explode while trying to understand it

You are a bleeping iddiott! You need a brain upgrade. Excess amala and gbegiri soup has done plenty of damage to your brain

Like i said before, get a brain, grow some sense, then you can attempt to quote, you are just a brainless shrimp
oh ewedu, I love it like kilode!

Back 2 biznez.....ok,a nitwit is what you fvking are with these TRASH you called sentence.first time to hear that ewedu causes damage to one's brain.maybe you wanted to mention AKPU shacheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

’fg’s Plane Waited In Vain For Chibok Girls In Yola’ / Israel Hails Jonathan As Nigeria Pulls to Block Palestinian-UN resolution / APC MANIFESTO: We'll Grow Oil Production To 4MBPD, Revenue To $50bn By 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.