Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,860 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Sexy Sister-In-Law - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Sexy Sister-In-Law (62479 Views)

My Sexy Sister-in-law Designate / (Picture deleted) / Me And My Sister-in-law- Laugh But No Wound, Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexy Sister-In-Law by Seun(m): 2:16pm On Sep 23, 2005
This is a joke I found on the Internet

I was a very happy person.

My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married. There was only one little thing bothering me , it was her beautiful younger sister.

My prospective sister-in-law was twenty-two, wore very tight miniskirts, and generally was always flirting with me. She would regularly bend down when she was near me, and whisper some dirty words to me, smiling. It had to be deliberate. She never did it when she was near anyone else.

One day "little" sister called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived, and she whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome. She told me that she wanted to make love to me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister. Well, I was in total shock, and couldn't say a word.

She said, "I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want one last wild fling, just come up and get me." I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs. When she reached the top she pulled off her underwear and threw them down the stairs at me.

I stood there for a moment, then turned and made a beeline straight to the front door. I opened the door, and headed straight towards my car.

Lo and behold, my entire future family was standing outside, all clapping! With tears in his eyes, my father-in-law hugged me and said, "We are very happy that you have passed our little test.we couldn't ask for better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family." And the moral of this story is: Always keep your condoms in your car!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sexy Sister-In-Law by vexxy(f): 2:20pm On Sep 23, 2005
This is hilarious!

Thanks for posting it!

V
Re: Sexy Sister-In-Law by casper(m): 3:13pm On Sep 23, 2005
seun why did u put your name in it ?

heard it before.     grin

Re: Sexy Sister-In-Law by Scorpio(f): 3:40pm On Sep 23, 2005
cheesy
Re: Sexy Sister-In-Law by hotangel2(f): 4:10pm On Sep 23, 2005
OMG. This is hilarious. Ohhh lalala! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sexy Sister-In-Law by Farriel(m): 4:38pm On Sep 23, 2005
It took quite a while for the joke to register, but when it did, I sure enjoyed it.

1 Like

Re: Sexy Sister-In-Law by Master(m): 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2005
Its ok
Re: Sexy Sister-In-Law by Latoya(f): 10:15am On Sep 24, 2005
WOW how nice.nice one
Re: Sexy Sister-In-Law by cushman(m): 8:54pm On Sep 24, 2005
cheesy
Re: Sexy Sister-In-Law by diakim(m): 5:47pm On Sep 29, 2005
Funny one. You are lucky that you have the condoms in your car. grin
Re: Sexy Sister-In-Law by munyasia(m): 8:28am On Oct 07, 2005
a nice one. great
Re: Sexy Sister-In-Law by Owen(m): 6:10pm On Oct 07, 2005
I'll remember the moral advice in that story...it just might come in handy. grin cheesy tongue..
Re: Sexy Sister-In-Law by adesodgi(m): 7:33pm On Oct 07, 2005
thats cool,the guy is avery lucky one,he wouldnt mind having a second chance..
Re: Sexy Sister-In-Law by Farriel(m): 7:54pm On Oct 07, 2005
I tell you. He wouldn't at all mind trying to have a second chance. At least hoping it's not going to be yet another test.
Re: Sexy Sister-In-Law by snazzydawn(f): 2:39pm On Nov 27, 2005
Hmmmm!!!ol'boy,what if the man had succumbed like most of our guys?Chei,ya wa.
Re: Sexy Sister-In-Law by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 28, 2005
seun
thats great
hahahahahahahahahaha....hilarius
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Sexy Sister-In-Law by cheekee(f): 11:39am On Jan 07, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sexy Sister-In-Law by otony: 12:33pm On Jan 07, 2006
Guy! you seem to be a bad guy, but I love ur hmm.. condom in car style, that was great.
Re: Sexy Sister-In-Law by christyne(f): 1:37pm On Jan 07, 2006
Though i've heard it b4 btu its still very much funny n interesting.......dts an advise for our young bachelors.........always put ur condom in ur car,ok?
Re: Sexy Sister-In-Law by koloman(m): 6:19pm On Jan 08, 2006
i would have go for her if i was in his shoes........may be end up lossing the marriage. tongue grin
Re: Sexy Sister-In-Law by cheekee(f): 6:23pm On Jan 08, 2006
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Sexy Sister-In-Law by spikelord(m): 9:47pm On Jan 08, 2006
I love this joke!
Re: Sexy Sister-In-Law by Olorididan(m): 4:27am On Jan 11, 2006
grin cheesy
Re: Sexy Sister-In-Law by lekjan(m): 9:46am On Jan 11, 2006
hahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin
that was a very fantabulous one.
I love that.
honestly the guy was very lucky.
Re: Sexy Sister-In-Law by sexydoll(f): 2:57am On Jan 14, 2006
that was nice, very funny you got me on that one. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sexy Sister-In-Law by silver(m): 4:52am On Jan 14, 2006
hi
thats nice but u will one day be caught grin
Re: Sexy Sister-In-Law by IBBFan(m): 8:04pm On Feb 18, 2006
i don learn sumn 2day 4rm dis story, esp. me wey lyk 2 dey put my "ID Card" insyd pocket. jus imagine how my guy 4 rush d owola had it been say dem giv am shance. i luv dis joke, man!!
Re: Sexy Sister-In-Law by Ciaralover(f): 9:57pm On Feb 19, 2006
This joke is da Bomb!!Good Job Boy!!
Re: Sexy Sister-In-Law by Rhodalyn(f): 7:01pm On Mar 02, 2006
that's great Seun wink
Re: Sexy Sister-In-Law by burteeone(m): 3:31am On Mar 04, 2006
seun u be real ogbologbo boy, na which state u cum from self? that is a lesson for all da G'Z in da board.
Re: Sexy Sister-In-Law by Aproffie: 6:35am On Mar 23, 2006
Ol boy that was a close shave. Believe you me, the guy is not yet safe! Sooner than later he is going to commit,
Re: Sexy Sister-In-Law by bolex(m): 4:34am On May 03, 2006
;d ;d ;d ;d

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is Seprating The Fight? 1 2 Or 3? / When Mbaise Man Is Using An ATM (Hilarious Photo) / When You Manage To Buy Fuel And Your Neighbor Hears The Sound Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.