Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,033 members, 7,814,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Vacancy: Personal Assistant To Managing Director - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy: Personal Assistant To Managing Director (2084 Views)

Vacancy: Personal Assistant To The Director / Vacancy - Personal/Sales Assistant In A Beauty Store In Lekki / Urgent Vacancy:- Personal Assistant/secretary To The MD --CLOSED! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy: Personal Assistant To Managing Director by rothea(f): 6:27pm On Oct 09, 2014
2 job openings available both as Personal Assistant to Managing Director and urgently needed at a Publishing company in surulere, Lagos and at a construction company at Lagos Island, Lagos

Job description:
1. Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
2. Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations;
3. Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
4. Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
5. Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
6. Taking dictation and minutes;
7. Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
8. Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings;
9. Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.

Send CV's and cover letters separately to: mathew.agbaire@gmail.com and to eerengwa@gmail.com within 2 weeks of this notice commencing 9th October 2014.
Re: Vacancy: Personal Assistant To Managing Director by echobee(f): 6:30pm On Oct 09, 2014
Ops,
Male or female? Qualification?
Re: Vacancy: Personal Assistant To Managing Director by rothea(f): 11:47am On Oct 13, 2014
@echobee the candidate may be a male or female. No discrimination here. for the candidate to carry out the job's duties then he or she must have undergone tertiary education OND an/or BA/BSC. Professional certification in secretarial studies will be an added advantage.
Re: Vacancy: Personal Assistant To Managing Director by Nielbaba(m): 5:19pm On Oct 20, 2014
sent hoping to be considered
Re: Vacancy: Personal Assistant To Managing Director by singlefade25(f): 5:56pm On Oct 20, 2014
Re: Vacancy: Personal Assistant To Managing Director by Nielbaba(m): 8:52pm On Oct 20, 2014
singlefade25:
fade y d dot oooooooo grin
Re: Vacancy: Personal Assistant To Managing Director by singlefade25(f): 9:28pm On Oct 20, 2014
Nielbaba:
fade y d dot oooooooo grin
don't mind me jawe, I dey follow the thread
Re: Vacancy: Personal Assistant To Managing Director by Nielbaba(m): 9:53pm On Oct 20, 2014
singlefade25:
don't mind me jawe, I dey follow the thread
dat one sef dey how far idisco no call u bak ?
Re: Vacancy: Personal Assistant To Managing Director by Tekkyboy(m): 11:36pm On Oct 20, 2014
ok,sent and thanks for the consideration
Re: Vacancy: Personal Assistant To Managing Director by belindy(f): 7:29am On Oct 21, 2014
sent mine a couple of times separately as u indicated here but u kept asking I resend Turing it the other way round instead of CV going to the email u asked and cover letter to the other one .
Re: Vacancy: Personal Assistant To Managing Director by singlefade25(f): 8:37am On Oct 21, 2014
Nielbaba:
dat one sef dey how far idisco no call u bak ?
no call jare

(1) (Reply)

Dragnet Invites / Urgently Please / Driver Wanted - Earn Up To NGN 100,000 A Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.