Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,286 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Shocker: Mr Aydee Consoles Lindaikeji On Twitter(photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocker: Mr Aydee Consoles Lindaikeji On Twitter(photo) (3345 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Ridicules Buhari On Twitter (Photo) / Nollywood Suspense Thriller:backstab,the Blogging Edition (linda Ikeji Vs AYDEE) / Don Jazzy Shows Off His #70M Porsche Carrera GT On Twitter-Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocker: Mr Aydee Consoles Lindaikeji On Twitter(photo) by RatandBot(m): 7:20pm On Oct 09, 2014
[img]http://1.bp..com/--zPTSSryYWA/VDa5b04iRYI/AAAAAAAASiE/NTsnnLm8FOg/s280/linda-ikeji-0.jpg[/img]

The man esponsible for the shut down of Linda Ikeji ’s blog after reporting her to google over plagiarism and copyright infringements, Mr. Aye Dee has shockingly
come out to console the female blogger on Twitter.
Linda’s blog was yanked off by Google on Wednesday, October 8, 2014 all because of Mr.Aye Dee and his colleagues.
Mr Aye Dee who claims to be the Editor-in-Chief of United States-based media platform, ‘15Past8 media group’. went on his Twitter page today, October 9, 2014,
to post several tweet consoling the former model.
I find it hard to understand, you have being fighting for the down fall of an innocent lady for more than a year, now you have succeeded in bringing her down, why don't
you let her be? I just hope Google does something about the situation soon.

See his tweets to Linda below:

http://.com/post/5322/shocker-the-man-beyind-the-downfall-of-linda-ikeji-s-blog-consoles-her-on-twitter

2 Likes

Re: Shocker: Mr Aydee Consoles Lindaikeji On Twitter(photo) by erutoria: 7:31pm On Oct 09, 2014
Something is hidden.
Re: Shocker: Mr Aydee Consoles Lindaikeji On Twitter(photo) by englishmart(m): 7:32pm On Oct 09, 2014
RatandBot:
Seun, Mynd44, Mukina2 this isn't a bad idea though, I take God beg una... biko
stop mentioning them, they know what to do. embarassed
Re: Shocker: Mr Aydee Consoles Lindaikeji On Twitter(photo) by Sylverbox(m): 7:33pm On Oct 09, 2014
Amen to ur prayers. Surely she will bounce back bigger n better this time. Linda, this guy fine o, una for reason things na. Lol.
Re: Shocker: Mr Aydee Consoles Lindaikeji On Twitter(photo) by micklplus(m): 7:36pm On Oct 09, 2014
Aye dee blowing cold and hot air since 1960!

Aye dee' s brouhaha with Linda isn't personal in my opinion. He only wants Linda to do things in the proper way. Reference people when you use their write ups and stories!!!!!

I am certain Linda learned her lessons already and the best we can wish her is all the best!!!

A bigger and better Linda!

3 Likes

Re: Shocker: Mr Aydee Consoles Lindaikeji On Twitter(photo) by englishmart(m): 7:46pm On Oct 09, 2014
Medicine after death.
This commiseration is really base-less. Gush embarassed

You've gotten your pound of flesh, stop being hypocritical and let her be.

Una matter no concern me o. Just that you were childish for putting up such write-ups.

now Linda, give what belongs to ceasar, and what belongs to aydee to aydee.

Wetin don lost, don lost
Re: Shocker: Mr Aydee Consoles Lindaikeji On Twitter(photo) by Ekiseme(m): 8:04pm On Oct 09, 2014
Interesting
Re: Shocker: Mr Aydee Consoles Lindaikeji On Twitter(photo) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 09, 2014
who is deceiving who?
Re: Shocker: Mr Aydee Consoles Lindaikeji On Twitter(photo) by Lawstudent: 8:18pm On Oct 09, 2014
Like linda, she has got apkeasing petsonality. Wish her well.
Re: Shocker: Mr Aydee Consoles Lindaikeji On Twitter(photo) by banjicom(m): 8:27pm On Oct 09, 2014
Yeah!! Dis is what I call maturity!!
Re: Shocker: Mr Aydee Consoles Lindaikeji On Twitter(photo) by naijaboiy: 8:34pm On Oct 09, 2014
Me i'm tired of all these LindaIkeji threads everywhere o undecided

I don dey even see am for my dream sefembarassed

3 Likes

Re: Shocker: Mr Aydee Consoles Lindaikeji On Twitter(photo) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 09, 2014
this dude is obviously confused,wasn't he the one that said he's not yet through with her...undecided

maybe linda ikeji have settled him sha
*sipping my alomo*
Re: Shocker: Mr Aydee Consoles Lindaikeji On Twitter(photo) by Airforce1(m): 9:10pm On Oct 09, 2014
confused american

Blowing hot and cold air since 1749Bc
Re: Shocker: Mr Aydee Consoles Lindaikeji On Twitter(photo) by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:40pm On Oct 09, 2014
i dont know why people are yaking it so hard on that guy.....atleast linda is guilty as charged,she should have fought against that when the man began making the accusations if she was doing the right thing in the first place,not saying and accusing him of being an hacker,envious and all that......nigerians and their sentiments sha,they believe in the first story teller,its why they keep getting robbed by politicians.....plagiarisn is a crime........there are two sides of the sorry undecided

5 Likes

Re: Shocker: Mr Aydee Consoles Lindaikeji On Twitter(photo) by nwaobitex: 9:53pm On Oct 09, 2014
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Shocker: Mr Aydee Consoles Lindaikeji On Twitter(photo) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 09, 2014
Mtchew.

What's the noise about? You've succeeded in bringing her blog down so let it rest there na.

Since morning person never hear anything apart from Linda. undecided

1 Like

Re: Shocker: Mr Aydee Consoles Lindaikeji On Twitter(photo) by Valfrankie(m): 10:00pm On Oct 09, 2014
Mr Ayedee,

watch

this

Space!

I hope you know that thunder 'll faya yhu for keeping some LIB addicts off their indulgence for a day! angryangryangry

But LINDA sef, too dey fall hand joor cry

WARNING
Don't quote me, you might just deny yourself and others the blissful experience of making front page... gringringrin
Re: Shocker: Mr Aydee Consoles Lindaikeji On Twitter(photo) by DonaldGenes(m): 10:03pm On Oct 09, 2014
Did anyone see what I'm SAW? Lmao!

I see,I saw and I am seeing Love ~~

More like a Mixture of Love,Hate and Guilt ~~~

Anyway, you can later sussed out for yourself what iMean....

Re: Shocker: Mr Aydee Consoles Lindaikeji On Twitter(photo) by DonaldGenes(m): 10:06pm On Oct 09, 2014
MzMariah:
Mtchew.

What's the noise about? You've succeeded in bringing her blog down so let it rest there na.

Since morning person never hear anything apart from Linda. undecided
Of course, Linda as you know is the rave of the moment in Nigeria as far as Internet is concern.. Just give it a few days for it peters out
Re: Shocker: Mr Aydee Consoles Lindaikeji On Twitter(photo) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 09, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Of course, Linda as you know is the rave of the moment in Nigeria as far as Internet is concern.. Just give it a few days for it peters out
Ok.
Re: Shocker: Mr Aydee Consoles Lindaikeji On Twitter(photo) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 09, 2014
after all the hate he was spewing I feel like Linda Ikeji's godfathers must have worked on this guy
Re: Shocker: Mr Aydee Consoles Lindaikeji On Twitter(photo) by WoodcrestMayor(m): 10:20pm On Oct 09, 2014
cheesy
naijaboiy:
Me i'm tired of all these LindaIkeji threads everywhere o undecided

I don dey even see am for my dream sefembarassed
Re: Shocker: Mr Aydee Consoles Lindaikeji On Twitter(photo) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
...after having worked asiduously for her fall , which he just recorded now,he realised there's no way forward in his hate for her and then trynna be friend.

Haven't you ever wanted something so bad for a long time only to then have it and see only uselesness and unimportance scripted abd encrusted all around it?
This is what Aydee is experiencing.
Re: Shocker: Mr Aydee Consoles Lindaikeji On Twitter(photo) by okotv(m): 10:32pm On Oct 09, 2014
this one is strong....

but....infact nothing to add ...Linda right every wrong and bounce back.....

that's all for now.
Re: Shocker: Mr Aydee Consoles Lindaikeji On Twitter(photo) by ShirelleBaby: 10:57pm On Oct 09, 2014
Lawstudent:
Like linda, she has got apkeasing petsonality. Wish her well.
LAW STUDENT-Haaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Shocker: Mr Aydee Consoles Lindaikeji On Twitter(photo) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 09, 2014
So ayedee or whatever u are being called u want dey use style style beg for forgiveness, I swear linda if u forgive him I no go follow u talk again in oda new itz me or ayedee,choose one
Re: Shocker: Mr Aydee Consoles Lindaikeji On Twitter(photo) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 09, 2014
hmn
Re: Shocker: Mr Aydee Consoles Lindaikeji On Twitter(photo) by rattlesnake(m): 11:14pm On Oct 09, 2014
una get time ooo
Re: Shocker: Mr Aydee Consoles Lindaikeji On Twitter(photo) by codedmax(m): 11:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
Space booked

*i wuld be back*
Re: Shocker: Mr Aydee Consoles Lindaikeji On Twitter(photo) by Lawstudent: 11:19pm On Oct 09, 2014
ShirelleBaby:
LAW STUDENT-Haaaaaaaaaaaa

Hahaha you got me there. Funny.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Transgender, Mandy Candy Poses Nude In New Photos / Tonto Dike Accused Of Sleeping With SA Pastor Bushiri For N18m & Refusing To Pa / Davido Signs May D Into His Record Label, DMW (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.