Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,758 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

His Bank Charged Him For Congratulating Him! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / His Bank Charged Him For Congratulating Him! (1055 Views)

GTB Just Charged Him N199.5 Per Dollar Few Minutes Ago... / Zenith Bank Charged Me This For A 5Dollar Transaction *pix Attached**** / Man Finds $88 Billion In His Bank Account! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Bank Charged Him For Congratulating Him! by iykepromotions: 7:55pm On Oct 09, 2014
just heard from a radio show, a guy was bitterly complaining that on his birthday, his bank sent him a congratulatory message and charged him for the sms sent. i was wondering if such thing happens. anyone with similar experience here too? haha! this is fraudulent if it's true

Re: His Bank Charged Him For Congratulating Him! by nedu2000(m): 7:59pm On Oct 09, 2014
UBA is the bank!!& it was my NYSC acct,they wished me a merry christmas back in 2008 and charged me for it,I've long ditched that acct
Re: His Bank Charged Him For Congratulating Him! by naturally: 8:19pm On Oct 09, 2014
Lol, won fi owo abu se abu in alejo grin.
Re: His Bank Charged Him For Congratulating Him! by iykepromotions: 8:29pm On Oct 09, 2014
naturally:
Lol, won fi owo abu se abu in alejo grin.
but se odaa bee?
Re: His Bank Charged Him For Congratulating Him! by jacabi(m): 8:38pm On Oct 09, 2014
That is the new method banks are using now. They'll send you useless messages and later alert you of debit on sms charge. I think gone are the days people save their money in bank because of the little increament, decreament is the order of the day now.
Re: His Bank Charged Him For Congratulating Him! by pinkytee(f): 9:32pm On Oct 09, 2014
Dnt blame them ,it part of d tinz that increase their income undecided
Re: His Bank Charged Him For Congratulating Him! by iykepromotions: 7:17am On Oct 10, 2014
but this is ridiculous and uncalled for
Re: His Bank Charged Him For Congratulating Him! by iykepromotions: 11:10am On Oct 17, 2014
..... and another guy is complaining

(1) (Reply)

Can someone please explain Fanbox Earnings to me? / Copper Pipes And Fittings Suppliers Needed. Lagos Preferrably / Norway, The Oil Exporting Nation Without A Currency Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.