Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,351 members, 7,853,541 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:50 PM

Read What Linda Ikeji Posted About Her Former Blog - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Read What Linda Ikeji Posted About Her Former Blog (1344 Views)

What Linda Ikeji Exposed About Wizkid! (A Must Read)! / See What Linda Ikeji’s Fan Did To Her Banana Island Mansion 2 Tap Blessing(Pics / Too Bad! Linda Ikeji Posted Viviangist's Photo As Girl Killed By Biafrans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read What Linda Ikeji Posted About Her Former Blog by Dawinlove(m): 8:10pm On Oct 09, 2014
Dear LIB readers: These
cybersquatters have taken
all my names o lol
Like, these Cyber-squatters are not even
playing. All my names have been taken.lol.
Think it's finally time for me to move to my own
domain name (I was scared before because of
hackers) but there's no Linda Ikeji available
online. Unknown people have registered
everything there is to register. Some as far
back as 2007 when I didn't even know what
blogging was all about though I was blogging
at the time. I got some people to help me look
for a lindaikeji domain name yesterday...and
everything has been taken. I'm kind of flattered
sha, didn't know I was that much of a big
deal...lol.
Anyway, I will find one weird LindaIkeji name
and let y'all know soon where I am moving to. I
don't want to give any of these guys the
pleasure of buying those names from them.
Secondly, I also think it's time to expand. For
almost 8 years it's been mostly me. I think it's
time to get more hands to work at LIB. Doing it
mostly alone has been fun but it can be quite
exhausting. You don't go out much and I
practically didn't have a social life. Plus now I
can go out more and maybe find me a husband
before menopause catch me for house where I
sit down from morning till night dey blog...lol. I
need sex again in my life I swear...choi...lol.
I'm kinda glad this happened...it's pushed me
to want to expand. Will let y'all know. Kisses

1 Like

Re: Read What Linda Ikeji Posted About Her Former Blog by naturally: 8:16pm On Oct 09, 2014
Hmmmmm, weldone
Re: Read What Linda Ikeji Posted About Her Former Blog by sseunth(m): 8:17pm On Oct 09, 2014
bullshit
Re: Read What Linda Ikeji Posted About Her Former Blog by naijaboiy: 8:20pm On Oct 09, 2014
All I could read up there was "LoL"" undecidedundecided
Re: Read What Linda Ikeji Posted About Her Former Blog by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 09, 2014
Monopause no go catch you aunty if you mix blogging with fasting.
Re: Read What Linda Ikeji Posted About Her Former Blog by nedu2000(m): 8:56pm On Oct 09, 2014
I admire her being cheerful,despite everything
Re: Read What Linda Ikeji Posted About Her Former Blog by Lawstudent: 9:11pm On Oct 09, 2014
nedu2000:
I admire her being cheerful,despite everything

So you believed this nonsense. Somebody just fabricated this tosh and you guys bought it. Nawaa for unaaoo
Re: Read What Linda Ikeji Posted About Her Former Blog by Dawinlove(m): 9:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
Lawstudent:

So you believed this nonsense. Somebody just fabricated this tosh and you guys bought it. Nawaa for unaaoo
pls i advise you to search dis lindaikeji.mobi.When you through wit d search,click on previous post then you can tell if d story is fabricated or not nd stop polutin minds here ok.
Re: Read What Linda Ikeji Posted About Her Former Blog by omanifrank(m): 9:30pm On Oct 09, 2014
k
Re: Read What Linda Ikeji Posted About Her Former Blog by cegxie(m): 10:54pm On Oct 09, 2014
In the words of M.I and 2face. If nobody talks about you... Then you are nobody... I don't know you LIB and av never read your blog.. Just read about you on NL but I pray you success in your future endeavours... Plus the right man yo oil your wells for you. Jah blessings

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

(photo) 2face & Wizkid Arrives Ghana For The Hennessy Artistry Concert / Photos: Mavin All Star's Scintillating Performance In London / Guys, Check Out These Sexy Photos Of Actress Ruth Kadiri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.