Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

No Post Pce For Yabatech - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / No Post Pce For Yabatech (2522 Views)

There Will Be No Post Ume Test In Kad Poly, Submit Your Cridential. / No Post Pce For Yabatech. 2009/2010 / Applying For Yabatech Hnd Online Made Easy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Post Pce For Yabatech by winkie(m): 9:52am On Nov 11, 2008
There aint gonna be post pce for ND freshers. Just your jamb result. Good luck.
Re: No Post Pce For Yabatech by firstlady4(f): 1:17pm On Nov 11, 2008
@ poster
Have u summits ur form? I just did mine 2day.
As regard the post UME is true I found out 2day. Not only for post UME also for all freshers no entrance exams. Everybody should start praying now because names for the 2008/2009 session will be out very soon shocked shocked.
As for me cool no long thing wink
Re: No Post Pce For Yabatech by winkie(m): 1:38pm On Nov 11, 2008
first lady, am yet to submit mine. U know they said you have to attach your IT letter indicating u have completed a year IT. Am supposed to be through by this month's ending. I doubt if the list will be out until after January since they have not started exams.

I heard they are secretly paying 1k into YabaTech's account in lieu of the post jamb. How true is that? SOmebody gimme info cos i wanna pass it to a guy i met through NL.
Re: No Post Pce For Yabatech by daylae(m): 7:38am On Nov 12, 2008
i hav been to yabatech,but was told nothing has been set for their post pce.do'nt tink there will be any this year, pls pple holla me on 07030113873 if u hav info.
Re: No Post Pce For Yabatech by firstlady4(f): 9:16am On Nov 12, 2008
@ winkie

Must u Waite for ur company to give u ur IT letter b/4 u summit ur form
I thought u are a smart guy grin
Any way, let me teach u something bad. Just take ur company letter headed paper and draft an IT letter for yourself print it in ur company letter head paper. Just summit it. Yaba Tech will not ask the company about it who have that time?
That was wat i did. I am suppose to round off my IT by July 10th next year because I started July this year but I have to take my ass back to school I cant wait till i complet the one year IT. My Boss in my office said if I cant stay till it complete one year, they cant write it in my IT letter that I completed one year. She said she will just write the duration and spent in the company. Imagine that angry angry Any way, I said yes ma. I went on and carry out my plans which I did and it worked out so perfectly. grin grin

so so so so no long thing wink
Re: No Post Pce For Yabatech by betty4me: 5:41pm On Nov 12, 2008
hi first lady,pls av completed my HND application form but remains submission,i want to ask about the I.T letter and the evidence of Transcript payment.Pls can u share more light on it. cos i av finished my IT since 2006 and i av submitted the Recommendation letter to my former school.and that trancript issue,since the admission has not been given why should i submitt my trancript.Pls on this issue i dont understand.kindly, help me.

Pls u can reach me on 08062588293,07055227780,08024444481 or fortunatebetty@yahoo.com

Thanks

Betty.
Re: No Post Pce For Yabatech by winkie(m): 6:08pm On Nov 12, 2008
as regards the IT. Since you have your letter of recommendation from your former school, that's the one u will use but it must indicate that you have completed a 1 yr IT with the firm. On the transcript issue, you will have to go to your school (if it's not Yabatech) writing a letter to its registrar (and of course, pay necessary fee to facilitate it) that they should send your transcript to Yaba College of Technology. After you must have paid the necessary fee for it in your school, the receipt you will be given should be photocopied before submitting your letter. It is that photocopy of receipt for payment for transcript is what you will attach to your application form.

Good luck
Re: No Post Pce For Yabatech by creamkele(m): 8:50pm On Nov 12, 2008
How about those who have bought the supposedly yabatech pce e-tranzact card from the intercontinental bank?
Re: No Post Pce For Yabatech by winkie(m): 10:42am On Nov 13, 2008
Like they say in law, "Volenti non-fit injuria" meaning he who has consented to run a race need not complain of the consequences involved.
Was there a place or advert you were asked to buy post-pce card from IC Bank? If there wasnt, then you have forfeited your money. One has to put his ear to the ground for information before buying it.
Re: No Post Pce For Yabatech by yewwy(f): 12:36pm On Nov 13, 2008
iwe winkie, i no say dat omojola law na A1 u get.anyway i submitted my form yesterday and as for d i.t letter i told my personal boss nd he askd me to type it with d coy letterhead nd he signed after so much shakara nd when am thru withy the i.t il get d coy's own abi,
Re: No Post Pce For Yabatech by winkie(m): 1:12pm On Nov 13, 2008
No be my fault o! Once in while, one need to practicalise wetin u learn. IT letter na IT letter. You cant collect more than one. How Toun & co?
Re: No Post Pce For Yabatech by FILEBE(m): 9:17pm On Nov 13, 2008
please get us to the point are there any post pce for those who want to gain admission, and please tell me if the score 197 is okay
Re: No Post Pce For Yabatech by winkie(m): 1:22pm On Nov 14, 2008
@FIlebe. Guy check the first post now. It's clear there. No post-PCE. For your score, u need to get looooong leg. Good luck
Re: No Post Pce For Yabatech by kaysy(m): 2:01pm On Nov 14, 2008
yeah! i got the info abt YabaTech not havin post pce for 2008/2009 sessions
but another noe is that they said the lowest cut-off will rise from 175. is it true?
Re: No Post Pce For Yabatech by winkie(m): 3:54pm On Nov 14, 2008
For ELDS, yes, but for those who came from the Western states, 175 MAY NOT be feasible. Let's say, from 210 and above. Best of luck.
Re: No Post Pce For Yabatech by winkie(m): 4:58pm On Nov 14, 2008
Jimsy, you can reach via kwoyengikuro@yahoo.com
Re: No Post Pce For Yabatech by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 17, 2008
plz firstlady. i just want u to give me a missed call on this number 08064832071 then i will call u back. I want to get an info from u plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: No Post Pce For Yabatech by firstlady4(f): 10:11am On Nov 18, 2008
@ philippao

I just mail u. Check it and get back to me.
Re: No Post Pce For Yabatech by kaysy(m): 10:22am On Nov 18, 2008
@ first_lady
plz can u get me noted anytime YabaTech realeases list of candidates for 2008/2009 academic session?
plz u can reach me via mail or sms at kaysyxpress@yahoo.com or 08024102554, plz i'l be grateful ok?

@ everYbodY [all posters]
anyone else with the details can also reach me via same contact ok?

plz i really need to know when the list comes out ok? Thanks
KaYsY,
Re: No Post Pce For Yabatech by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 19, 2008
Thank u firstlady for ur effort so far. Am really impressed. All we need now is for u to get us posted immediately they release their first list. Though i will give u a call later in the day.

Moreover, I scored 194 in last pce and i choose computer engineering as my first course. How did u see? do u think i should have hope?
Re: No Post Pce For Yabatech by FILEBE(m): 2:56pm On Nov 21, 2008
what are u guys submittting? i think i am lost. do i need to submit any thing before any dead line
Re: No Post Pce For Yabatech by Damolaa: 3:38pm On Nov 21, 2008
@ filebe
If HND, U need to submit the original copy of the completed form, copy of DOB, Credentials, testimonial, transcript or evidence of it's payment, evidence of payment for the purchase of form, IT letter and 1 big brown enevelope.

cheers!
Re: No Post Pce For Yabatech by FILEBE(m): 4:17pm On Nov 21, 2008
daramaola i want to knw wat a score of 197 can do to some one who chose electrical electronics, pls let me knw abeg idey roast for house
Re: No Post Pce For Yabatech by OMONG: 11:31am On Nov 27, 2008
Am Ayoola by name,i need an admission into yabatech as fresher and i will really need help on that,I will be glad if you can lead me thru.any info call: 07026234724 or text me on 08033806523 please only text message is welcome on my MTN line.
Re: No Post Pce For Yabatech by winkie(m): 12:30pm On Nov 27, 2008
@ OMO-NG

You get mouth. Anyway, the first list should be out this week or next week. Just keep praying. What course?
Re: No Post Pce For Yabatech by OMONG: 9:57am On Nov 29, 2008
THE FIRST LIST IS OUT BUT MY NAME WASN'T AMONG THE LISTED STUDENT,COULD YOU PLEASE LINK ME WITH ANYONE WHO CAN HELP ME RUN THE ADMISSION,please call 08033806523,Ayoola

(1) (Reply)

2010/2011 Agbami Scholars : Let's Meet Here. / Photos: See How ABU Zaria Graduated Students Celebrated Yesterday / Pls Advice Me What Can I Do (maths Edu And Bsc. Maths)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.