Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Public Notice: My Traducers Clonned My Account To Get At Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Public Notice: My Traducers Clonned My Account To Get At Me (1822 Views)

Okorocha And His Traducers By Dan Onwukwe / Okorocha And His Traducers-the Sun / Kogi State Election Public Notice Coming From INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Public Notice: My Traducers Clonned My Account To Get At Me by Descartes: 11:31pm On Oct 09, 2014
Pleas help me someone is after my handle on Nairaland. Some paid hackers have been toiling with my Handle to get at me by linking me to a particular thread labelled "Read by Sunnybobo and Decibel. " I hereby state it categorically that those hiding under the blackmask want to Tarnish my image(hard earned reputation) on Nairaland.I don't belong to any political party and being a neutral person without insurance cover from those parties makes it possible for them to attack me. Please MODs help me out in this regard. Thanks.
Re: Public Notice: My Traducers Clonned My Account To Get At Me by publicenemy(m): 12:43am On Oct 10, 2014
"Your image on Nairaland..."

Is nairaland your home or your neighborhood? Does anyone here know you in real life?

Abeg go find work bros.

10 Likes

Re: Public Notice: My Traducers Clonned My Account To Get At Me by Nobody: 12:53am On Oct 10, 2014
lipsrsealed

"Nairaland Image"
Re: Public Notice: My Traducers Clonned My Account To Get At Me by fx45(m): 1:40am On Oct 10, 2014
publicenemy:
"Your image on Nairaland..."

Is nairaland your home or your neighborhood? Does anyone here know you in real life?

Abeg go find work bros.
Shut up! He's right. He has an identity here. As long as U're a registered member, U have an identity

2 Likes

Re: Public Notice: My Traducers Clonned My Account To Get At Me by fx45(m): 1:43am On Oct 10, 2014
Descartes:
Pleas help me someone is after my handle on Nairaland. Some paid hackers have been toiling with my Handle to get at me by linking me to a particular thread labelled "Read by Sunnybobo and Decibel. " I hereby state it categorically that those hiding under the blackmask want to Tarnish my image(hard earned reputation) on Nairaland.I don't belong to any political party and being a neutral person without insurance cover from those parties makes it possible for them to attack me. Please MODs help me out in this regard. Thanks.
I've also noticed. Here's my post in another thread....

Re: Adamawa: Ngilari Thanks Adamawa State Assembly For Impeaching Nyako by fx45(m): 1:24am
Descartes:

Descartes:
Mtcheeeewww...PDP na only God go save us in their hands. They are using Adamawa politics to distract us from main issue.

Bro, when did U defect? I've noticed something very unusual with Ur posts of recent... I sincerely hope and pray U've not pitched Ur tent in the enemy camp. How can U turn Janjaweeed? Is that forward movement or backwards movement

3 Likes

Re: Public Notice: My Traducers Clonned My Account To Get At Me by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 10, 2014
Close down that account.

1 Like

Re: Public Notice: My Traducers Clonned My Account To Get At Me by publicenemy(m): 7:51am On Oct 10, 2014
fx45:

Shut up! He's right. He has an identity here. As long as U're a registered member, U have an identity

Identity my asss.... Yeah that's right. You are almost 40, you better go get a life for yourself instead of this virtual unrealistic one you are creating for ur self here.

Or maybe you don't need one, I forgot you are an apprentice at the electronics section of Alaba international market.

Ibo cuntt like you...Biafra my asss.

Its 2014,Keep dreaminng of Biafra mumu.

5 Likes

Re: Public Notice: My Traducers Clonned My Account To Get At Me by publicenemy(m): 7:53am On Oct 10, 2014
chimoz:
Close down that account.

Simple...
Re: Public Notice: My Traducers Clonned My Account To Get At Me by fx45(m): 8:45pm On Oct 10, 2014
publicenemy:

Identity my asss.... Yeah that's right. You are almost 40, you better go get a life for yourself instead of this virtual unrealistic one you are creating for ur self here.

Or maybe you don't need one, I forgot you are an apprentice at the electronics section of Alaba international market.

Ibo cuntt like you...Biafra my asss.

Its 2014,Keep dreaminng of Biafra mumu.
I doubt if U have that life U've been rantin about. Why don't U get off Nairaland first? U're all over the place and U're still making noise.

Yeah, U're right.. I'm almost 40 and I'm still an apprentice at Alaba. Is that any of Ur business? And why are U bitter about Biafra? Is that also any of Ur business? Yoloba urchins constituting nuisance everywhere! If U're so bitter with Urself... Then Go and Die!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Public Notice: My Traducers Clonned My Account To Get At Me by donphilopus: 11:32pm On Oct 10, 2014
Descartes:

Contradictory!

fx45:

I've also noticed. Here's my post in another thread....
Re: Adamawa: Ngilari Thanks Adamawa State Assembly For Impeaching Nyako by fx45(m): 1:24am
Bro, when did U defect? I've noticed something very unusual with Ur posts of recent... I sincerely hope and pray U've not pitched Ur tent in the enemy camp. How can U turn Janjaweeed? Is that forward movement or backwards movement

Can you still tell us that you're neutral?! Abeg stop all these your neutrality crooning joor!

5 Likes

Re: Public Notice: My Traducers Clonned My Account To Get At Me by publicenemy(m): 11:34pm On Oct 10, 2014
fx45:

I doubt if U have that life U've been rantin about. Why don't U get off Nairaland first? U're all over the place and U're still making noise.

Yeah, U're right.. I'm almost 40 and I'm still an apprentice at Alaba. Is that any of Ur business? And why are U bitter about Biafra? Is that also any of Ur business? Yoloba urchins constituting nuisance everywhere! If U're so bitter with Urself... Then Go and Die!

Lolz...no vex bros
Re: Public Notice: My Traducers Clonned My Account To Get At Me by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:56pm On Oct 10, 2014
fx45:

u better dnt kill urself. Where is the image? After a usless name he bears, which is not even his real name, where is the image?

He might as well be you, commenting in his own favour!

So, u're the one to shut up!

4 Likes

Re: Public Notice: My Traducers Clonned My Account To Get At Me by shizzle11(m): 12:05am On Oct 11, 2014
donphilopus:

Contradictory!

Can you still tell us that you're neutral?! Abeg stop all these your neutrality crooning joor!
Is that why you (enemy camp) hacked her account?
Re: Public Notice: My Traducers Clonned My Account To Get At Me by Descartes: 10:51pm On Oct 11, 2014
Thanks
Re: Public Notice: My Traducers Clonned My Account To Get At Me by egift(m): 1:54pm On Oct 16, 2014
OP, have you tried Changing your password? Also use the "Logout all" link (to forcefully signout from all device your account may be logged in). Then change your password. That may help. May God deliver us from the hands of the Coven.

If it persist, Email the Mods. If it is a case of similar ID, report it to the Mods.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: Public Notice: My Traducers Clonned My Account To Get At Me by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 16, 2014
Hmmmm.
Re: Public Notice: My Traducers Clonned My Account To Get At Me by Descartes: 2:03pm On Oct 16, 2014
Re: Public Notice: My Traducers Clonned My Account To Get At Me by Descartes: 2:08pm On Oct 16, 2014
The game of politics and act of treachery are all for politcians. Just play it and everybody is on your page wink cool
Re: Public Notice: My Traducers Clonned My Account To Get At Me by Descartes: 2:23pm On Oct 16, 2014
OfficialScatter:

Who dey change your password nah. Abi the Insurgents don reach there.... lolzzzz grin grin grin
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Public Notice: My Traducers Clonned My Account To Get At Me by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 16, 2014
Descartes:
cheesy grin cheesy
hardluck
Re: Public Notice: My Traducers Clonned My Account To Get At Me by Descartes: 2:34pm On Oct 16, 2014
Ibnsultan:
hardluck
grin tongue
Re: Public Notice: My Traducers Clonned My Account To Get At Me by Caseless: 2:45pm On Oct 16, 2014
Descartes:
Thanks
stuupid thing! Look at what neither here nor there attitude has caused u.
Trash!

1 Like

Re: Public Notice: My Traducers Clonned My Account To Get At Me by Descartes: 2:47pm On Oct 16, 2014
Caseless:
stuupid thing! Look at what neither here nor there attitude has caused u.
Trash!
cheesygrincheesy
Re: Public Notice: My Traducers Clonned My Account To Get At Me by Oyeneku1: 2:50pm On Oct 16, 2014
Descartes:
cheesy grin cheesy

Road closed..
Insurgents at work grin

Re: Public Notice: My Traducers Clonned My Account To Get At Me by Caseless: 2:52pm On Oct 16, 2014
Descartes:
cheesygrincheesy
eyyaaa...i'm sorry for what i said. It is jst that i knw u hate apc...that's why i reacted that way.
Re: Public Notice: My Traducers Clonned My Account To Get At Me by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 16, 2014
donphilopus:

Contradictory!

descartes neutral? Hahaaha. I

1 Like

Re: Public Notice: My Traducers Clonned My Account To Get At Me by Omimah: 3:49pm On Oct 16, 2014
Oyeneku1:

Road closed..
Insurgents at work grin
Is that Amaechi dancing?
Re: Public Notice: My Traducers Clonned My Account To Get At Me by Oyeneku1: 4:02pm On Oct 16, 2014
Omimah:

Is that Amaechi dancing?
Yes oooo grin

Re: Public Notice: My Traducers Clonned My Account To Get At Me by Descartes: 6:35pm On Oct 16, 2014
Obinoscopy, Seun, Afam4eva please this thread should be closed or deleted cos it has served it purpose. Thanks
Re: Public Notice: My Traducers Clonned My Account To Get At Me by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 16, 2014
Descartes:
Obinoscopy, Seun, Afam4eva this thread should be closed or deleted cos it has served it purpose. Thanks
could this be the Twin

(1) (Reply)

Akpabio, Yuguda, Other PDP Governors In Secret Meeting With Obasanjo / 22 GOVERNORSHIP ASPIRANTS DEFECT FROM PDP TO APC / Northwest University Kano Commissioned By Buhari & Bukola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.