Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Use This Android App To Generate The Last Digit Of Your Customized IMEI - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Use This Android App To Generate The Last Digit Of Your Customized IMEI (5664 Views)

How To Generate IMEI Using This Android App / Imei Check Digit Calculation / Unlock Your Stubborn 16 Digit Pin Modem Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Use This Android App To Generate The Last Digit Of Your Customized IMEI by lukmoore: 1:02am On Oct 10, 2014
I just developed an app or tool for generating the last Digit of your customized IMEI its free to use download through this link https://www.dropbox.com/s/3sih75bt3ywznhl/GenCD.apk?dl=0
Re: Use This Android App To Generate The Last Digit Of Your Customized IMEI by Akamo5(m): 1:11am On Oct 10, 2014
lukmoore:
I just developed an app or tool for generating the last Digit of your customized IMEI its free to use download through this link https://www.dropbox.com/s/3sih75bt3ywznhl/GenCD.apk?dl=0
good to go
works perfectly
Re: Use This Android App To Generate The Last Digit Of Your Customized IMEI by Zukoslim(m): 2:30am On Oct 10, 2014
have tried many imei..none seems to work
Re: Use This Android App To Generate The Last Digit Of Your Customized IMEI by emmanuel4758(m): 3:02am On Oct 10, 2014
op I go slap uoooh
Re: Use This Android App To Generate The Last Digit Of Your Customized IMEI by Nobody: 3:05am On Oct 10, 2014
no manual? how to use
Re: Use This Android App To Generate The Last Digit Of Your Customized IMEI by eraly(m): 3:11am On Oct 10, 2014
Zukoslim:
have tried many imei..none seems to work

Babaaaaa, ah send u msgs on whatsapp. Pls check
Re: Use This Android App To Generate The Last Digit Of Your Customized IMEI by lukmoore: 6:41am On Oct 10, 2014
you guys should see this link on how to use it i was feeling sleepy yesterday and couldn't write manuals on it. am very sorry guys www.nairaland.com/1941704/how-generate-imei-using-android
Re: Use This Android App To Generate The Last Digit Of Your Customized IMEI by keandre: 7:54am On Oct 10, 2014
lukmoore cn u hlp mi tweak SNR of tecno phantom z7? thats the 6 digits after the first 8digitz

(1) (Reply)

Smartphones With Best Camera And Battery Life In Nigeria 2020 / How To Get 13GB For Just #1500. / Soon To Be Launched Tecno Camon CM Full Details And Launch Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.