Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,578 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Why Linda Ikeji's Blog Was Shutdown (pix) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Linda Ikeji's Blog Was Shutdown (pix) (6273 Views)

Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog / Google Explains Why Linda Ikei’s Blog Was Shut Down... / Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Linda Ikeji's Blog Was Shutdown (pix) by NickiRoman: 8:34am On Oct 10, 2014
The man went too far,But Linda was quite Ungrateful.
How can you just forget someone who stood by you and helped you all those years.And I wonder what she wanted to gain from posting their private convo on the internet.SMH I Think Linda had it coming.

3 Likes

Re: Why Linda Ikeji's Blog Was Shutdown (pix) by Dolcilicious(f): 8:53am On Oct 10, 2014
Whew
Re: Why Linda Ikeji's Blog Was Shutdown (pix) by ochon: 9:26am On Oct 10, 2014
lastpage:

I just "observed" that Linda, in her own posts, confirmed that the Ayedee guy helped her a lot in the past.
She indicated that she used to go "back-and-forth" with him whenever she NEEDED HELP

But STRANGELY, she said and l quote:

Now, except you are a baby and a very dull one for that matter, you will instantly know that something is fishy with that statement, someone (Linda) is concealing information definitely and is not stating the exact truth about "How and what" made communication to cease, bearing in mind how "platonically close" both of them had been and how she had benefited immensely from that "professional relationship.

Thus, when l read the Tweets of Ayedee later, as posted by someone else, l said "Haahaa, l knew it, l knew there is more to the story"!

Linda is feigning ignorance, she is trying to give the impression that the GUY has a Crush on her and that is why he was helping her and because she did not return the favor, that is why he engineered the shutdown of her Blog!

Now, l dont know Linda Ikeji (l have read some gossips on her Blog through re-direction two or three times so l know she is a Blogger, l had also smiled when l saw the way 'young' people were drooling over her SUV! Good for her though, as she worked for it and l understand why some young teenagers get google-eyed on seeing her SUV, they themselves are dreaming of something like that but for matured people, you are like, whats so special with buying an SUV that it is generating this much noise Maybe its part of her publicity strategy)

...But even this Ayedee of a guy, l have never heard of at all. Complete blank!
So, my opinion on both is from a neutral observer who does not give a two-phuck about either of them.

*I want to believe from what Linda has posted herself, from snippets, small confirmations and innuendos, that she actually committed the offences the guy said angered him
*That he tried to reach her severally until she BLOCKED HIM OFF (that is where her statements about "we just stopped talking", gave her away!)
*Linda Ikeji was actually infringing on the intellectual property of the Ayedee guy
*Linda Ikeji was lying and playing the victim, to obfuscate her hanky-panky while trying to garner sympathy at the same time!.

I am a very good judge of character and l can tell you from the little that has transpired, that Linda Ikeji is desperate, a cheat and an ungrateful opportunist (as regards him and the Ayedee guy interaction).

[size=13pt]That she even tried to malign the guy and portray him as some vindictive stalker shows how low she can get![/size]
Forget that she bought an SUV or has a few naira in her account

Lastpage!

Caveat: The above is just my own personal opinion of the charade;
l was actually concerned for her, as a young lady, that her effort were being ruined by some "Ayedee guy" for PhD (Pull her Down) reasons which was the impression she gave initially, hence my initial interest in the issue but PLEASE, she need not get this desperate! Haaba!!
Like any personal opinion, it does not change anything and no one should develop BeePee over it. Write yours if you feel strongly about it. wink undecided

I agree with every word you posted. Linda's definitely covering the real truth up. And the way she treated her supposed "mentor" and "anchor" leaves a bitter taste in the mouth.

3 Likes

Re: Why Linda Ikeji's Blog Was Shutdown (pix) by Jinyjagz(m): 9:47am On Oct 10, 2014
mhen! d guy is good thou
Re: Why Linda Ikeji's Blog Was Shutdown (pix) by sopoundz(m): 12:04pm On Oct 10, 2014
shokky24:

U didn't read the full story u are judging
I did its on her blog
Re: Why Linda Ikeji's Blog Was Shutdown (pix) by sopoundz(m): 12:05pm On Oct 10, 2014
echobee:

Chief judge lipsrsealed
thanks for d compliment, wah more cn say?
Re: Why Linda Ikeji's Blog Was Shutdown (pix) by sopoundz(m): 12:09pm On Oct 10, 2014
NickiRoman:
The man went too far,But Linda was quite Ungrateful.
How can you just forget someone who stood by you and helped you all those years.And I wonder what she wanted to gain from posting their private convo on the internet.SMH I Think Linda had it coming.
my dear, u deserve a million likes, she's ungrateful..... sum1 whom she claimed helped her, she just fashi d broda..... giving him d excuse of too much emails buh wen trouble started she could read d emails

2 Likes

Re: Why Linda Ikeji's Blog Was Shutdown (pix) by MisterLongman(m): 12:10pm On Oct 10, 2014
I read the story on her blog but am not that convinced. Linda is trying so hard to play the victim.
There is always two sides to a story
Re: Why Linda Ikeji's Blog Was Shutdown (pix) by sopoundz(m): 12:11pm On Oct 10, 2014
P.S I dont hate linda buh she's nt d victim n shouldn't try to play it
Re: Why Linda Ikeji's Blog Was Shutdown (pix) by Ezennaemeka1(m): 12:48pm On Oct 10, 2014
Pls you guys shouldn't tell me that this Lady is this childish. Why on earth must she post private chat on her blog.
Now back to the matter. If Linda Ikeji swear that she was not aware that it was Mr Alex that was massaging her all those while then she will die. She knew it was the guy but just ignored him (the guy is not her level again). its because things have gone this far that's why she started replying him and then put up an excuse that she never saw his massages because he used regular account.
And also she should not deny that she was not aware that Lindaikeji.net was hers right from day one.
And the worst being that this guy came back to help her but she was forming while charting with him; typing and repeating less words so that the guy will keep typing he is sorry just because she wants to show her ignorant fans the chat.
smh
Re: Why Linda Ikeji's Blog Was Shutdown (pix) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 10, 2014
I love Linda Ikeji but the truth must be told.

Pride comes before a fall.

How can you ignore someone who helped you so much when you were nothing. There is no way in the world Linda can claim she never saw his emails or messages. My friends and I have emailed her about random stuff in the past and she replied.

I personally think they had a relationship which was much more than friendship.

Let us never forget the people we meet on our way up the ladder of success, we may need them if we ever fall down.

Linda, please take it easy with this pride, you have started again 'my blog was re-instated after 24 hours, it has never happened before' bla bla bla.

Biko employ professional PR people, you just keep making the wrong decisions. I am guessing uncouth Laura Ikeji is the one advising you.

Goodluck.

P.S : Feel free to marry Mr Aydee grin (all is well that ends well)

1 Like

Re: Why Linda Ikeji's Blog Was Shutdown (pix) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 10, 2014
2sExy1:
Yeah... When she bought the SUV and was trying give advise lol... She isn't even technical na wa o. But she has to be very careful of that dude sha. Cos I read that she own LindaIkeji.net
She's arrogant n proud shaa

1 Like

Re: Why Linda Ikeji's Blog Was Shutdown (pix) by Junipero: 12:22am On Oct 11, 2014
DailyNews:
Good reason y every man should think twice before helping a woman who isn't his: wife or sister to become successful in life- its always a waste of time and resources!! Help your fellow men who will always remember and even help u back when u need them.

Most women are ungrateful and never remember past once they become a bit successful in life!

All the guys killing themselves and fighting each other cos of women, take note cos ladies don't care about you aside the help and assistanc u can offer them!

And to think that Linda Ikeji has been busy bragging that no man ever helped her became who she is makes her so arrogant, ungrateful and pompous!!! Gosh

I always say this: every successful woman u see was made by a man- take it or leave it!!

Ahamefuna..guy is this you? if not, you really talked like him.
Re: Why Linda Ikeji's Blog Was Shutdown (pix) by Mftivi: 2:44am On Oct 11, 2014
I feel like teaching her site a second lesson cos she hasn't learnt nothing but I'll let her go. she betrayed the guy a second time

1 Like

Re: Why Linda Ikeji's Blog Was Shutdown (pix) by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 11, 2014

1 Like

Re: Why Linda Ikeji's Blog Was Shutdown (pix) by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 11, 2014
DailyNews:
Good reason y every man should think twice before helping a woman who isn't his: wife or sister to become successful in life- its always a waste of time and resources!! Help your fellow men who will always remember and even help u back when u need them.

Most women are ungrateful and never remember past once they become a bit successful in life!

All the guys killing themselves and fighting each other cos of women, take note cos ladies don't care about you aside the help and assistanc u can offer them!

And to think that Linda Ikeji has been busy bragging that no man ever helped her became who she is makes her so arrogant, ungrateful and pompous!!! Gosh

I always say this: every successful woman u see was made by a man- take it or leave it!!

Your post was written out of hate for feminine gender or maybe jealousy on Linda Ikeji's success. You're just being a misogynst.

No gender is perfect and please, stop portraying men as a hero or whatever.

A man can also forget who helped him in the past, same as woman and vice versa.

My opinion is that any successful man should help any gender who he feels has an ambition and ready to fufill it not minding how the outcome would be, later on.

Whether you like it or not, a man is not behind every successful woman rather a person is behind it(which might be male or female).

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Show Off she travel with First Class In Yellow Dress(pics) / Imam Caught Red-handed Chewing A 16year Old Girl In A Shope / Bobrisky Caught Peeing With Dick On Lagos Street(video).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.