Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,843 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

How Reliable And Trusted Is China/hong Kongs Aliexpress - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Reliable And Trusted Is China/hong Kongs Aliexpress (1886 Views)

Is China Really Looting Nigeria And Other African Country? (photo Inside) / How Safe Is China Air Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Reliable And Trusted Is China/hong Kongs Aliexpress by Nobody: 1:43am On Oct 10, 2014
Actually Have heard testimonies of Friends,People receiving thier ordered goods/items from alixexpress telling me to also get mine cause of the less expensive items you see.
I was even a witness when i went to collect a friend of mine's item ordered from aliexpress.
All these testimonies i heared,witnessed really made me wanna qet mine from aliexpress buh on my investigation online to know how reliable this hong kong site is, I qot to see peoples complaint on how their goods werent delivered....... https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.aliexpress.com

I really do know there'd be Nairalanders who would have bouqht goods on aliexpress.........My question is just that how reliable is this ALIEXPRESS? Some people on nairaland would know little on this site which they can put me through........Please how reliable and trusted is this site?
Re: How Reliable And Trusted Is China/hong Kongs Aliexpress by dapcigar(m): 5:35pm On Oct 12, 2014
Aijalon:
Actually Have heard testimonies of Friends,People receiving thier ordered goods/items from alixexpress telling me to also get mine cause of the less expensive items you see.
I was even a witness when i went to collect a friend of mine's item ordered from aliexpress.
All these testimonies i heared,witnessed really made me wanna qet mine from aliexpress buh on my investigation online to know how reliable this hong kong site is, I qot to see peoples complaint on how their goods werent delivered....... https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.aliexpress.com

I really do know there'd be Nairalanders who would have bouqht goods on aliexpress.........My question is just that how reliable is this ALIEXPRESS? Some people on nairaland would know little on this site which they can put me through........Please how reliable and trusted is this site?

Have used aliexpress countless times and i never had issues with my goods. They have a customer protection service such as escrow that allows you to call back your money in case the supplier fail to deliver.

1 Like

Re: How Reliable And Trusted Is China/hong Kongs Aliexpress by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 12, 2014
dapcigar pls can yu tell me more on how the escrow of a thinq is?? incase of any issh Jus to be on the safer side ooh. cry

dapcigar:

Have used aliexpress countless times and i never had issues with my goods. They have a customer protection service such as escrow that allows you to call back your money in case the supplier fail to deliver.
Re: How Reliable And Trusted Is China/hong Kongs Aliexpress by Trut(m): 10:31pm On Oct 12, 2014
Alibaba and it subsudiary aliexpress are 99.90 reliable.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Opening A Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria / Soap Making And Packaging With Modern Techniques And Marketing Tips. / How To Make Money From People Per Hour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.