Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,401 members, 7,846,697 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Atheist Are Worse Than Satanist - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Are Worse Than Satanist (3334 Views)

Reasons Why Atheist Are Confused People / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist Are Worse Than Satanist by ooman(m): 6:46pm On Oct 11, 2014
Now, I believe that senseless and religious are synonymous.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Are Worse Than Satanist by GooseBaba: 9:01pm On Oct 11, 2014
gatiano:
An intelligent mind will argue out his point based on his experiences, observations or studies. i suppose you're a grown up and civilised person.

Exactly...! Based on experiences and observations.. The likes of you "linking africans" to Jewish folklore are bush pigs... No room to be civil with demented bush pigs... undecided

1 Like

Re: Atheist Are Worse Than Satanist by gatiano(m): 9:13pm On Oct 11, 2014
i don't still understand what you mean, what is with you and bush pigs? are you Jewish or a so called jewish?
GooseBaba:

Exactly...! Based on experiences and observations.. The likes of you "linking africans" to Jewish folklore are bush pigs... No room to be civil with demented bush pigs... undecided
Re: Atheist Are Worse Than Satanist by GooseBaba: 10:22pm On Oct 11, 2014
gatiano:
i don't still understand what you mean, what is with you and bush pigs? are you Jewish or a so called jewish?

How can you understand,..? When you're busy peddling fiction as facts..

I'm African. And I find it insulting when the likes of you infuse Africans with jewish myths.. Shikena..!!
Re: Atheist Are Worse Than Satanist by gatiano(m): 11:16pm On Oct 11, 2014
O k, you should have just said that, and i ll clarify myself. most african countries have gotten independent now for close or more than 60 years, yet there is nothing to show for it with all the professionals africa (black people) has acquired in doctorate, masters etc, with all the wealth, what then is happening? Do not say we are a young continent, Africans are the oldest people in the universe (ok earth).
it turns out that africans have everything necessary to bring about the best civilization the earth has ever seen, we got the brains, the money, the muscles, the beauty but there is one thing that we lack, which is simply love for oneself. 99% of africans (black people all over the earth) don't love self, we see ourselves has nothing, see the news of all the nigerian governors, anytime there is a project, even the simplest of all project like repairing a road, they will call on a foreign company, financed by a foreign bank most of the time. so may think it has kickbacks (corruption), but the underlining problem is hatred for self.

how can the blackman love himself again? if one don't love self, then its a 100% fact without a doubt that one can't love GOD, one that don't loves GOD, GOD does not love him. And if GOD is not for one, then devil is for that person.

There is no way in this universe that one can make the Blackman love himself except through the full knowledge of himself, (no matter how good or how bad/nasty/shameful), the knowledge of the reality of GOD and the exposure of satan and his devils. This is the only way we can grow and get on the path of development again.

now are those folklores? no brother, those are facts, truth. one can never function base on lies, only the truth can enlighten the blackman's mind and is unborn children's children.
This are all truth. the sangoes, oya, omadihoha etc are all fabrications, the version of the christianity and islam have all been mixed with falsehood. however deep this darkness of lies go, the truth (light) will avail.

the blackman must connect back to life! it is not a choice, we take and we improve, we live the everlasting life, we block our ears, we die. the devils? they are dead!
GooseBaba:

How can you understand,..? When you're busy peddling fiction as facts..

I'm African. And I find it insulting when the likes of you infuse Africans with jewish myths.. Shikena..!!
Re: Atheist Are Worse Than Satanist by GooseBaba: 2:03am On Oct 12, 2014
gatiano:
O k, you should have just said that, and i ll clarify myself. most african countries have gotten independent now for close or more than 60 years, yet there is nothing to show for it with all the professionals africa (black people) has acquired in doctorate, masters etc, with all the wealth, what then is happening? Do not say we are a young continent, Africans are the oldest people in the universe (ok earth).
it turns out that africans have everything necessary to bring about the best civilization the earth has ever seen, we got the brains, the money, the muscles, the beauty but there is one thing that we lack, which is simply love for oneself. 99% of africans (black people all over the earth) don't love self, we see ourselves has nothing, see the news of all the nigerian governors, anytime there is a project, even the simplest of all project like repairing a road, they will call on a foreign company, financed by a foreign bank most of the time. so may think it has kickbacks (corruption), but the underlining problem is hatred for self.

how can the blackman love himself again? if one don't love self, then its a 100% fact without a doubt that one can't love GOD, one that don't loves GOD, GOD does not love him. And if GOD is not for one, then devil is for that person.

There is no way in this universe that one can make the Blackman love himself except through the full knowledge of himself, (no matter how good or how bad/nasty/shameful), the knowledge of the reality of GOD and the exposure of satan and his devils. This is the only way we can grow and get on the path of development again.

now are those folklores? no brother, those are facts, truth. one can never function base on lies, only the truth can enlighten the blackman's mind and is unborn children's children.
This are all truth. the sangoes, oya, omadihoha etc are all fabrications, the version of the christianity and islam have all been mixed with falsehood. however deep this darkness of lies go, the truth (light) will avail.

the blackman must connect back to life! it is not a choice, we take and we improve, we live the everlasting life, we block our ears, we die. the devils? they are dead!

Wait oooh.., you mean to tell me that you actually ignored, amalgamation, tribalism, military mis rule, foreign religion madness and almighty geopolitics and hinge your bet on spiritual convictions... WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU..!!!?

Meanwhile, according to who are African deities fabricated..?
Re: Atheist Are Worse Than Satanist by gatiano(m): 10:41am On Oct 12, 2014
amalgamation, tribalism, etc are just a scratch on the surface, military mis rule (i like the way u put this one, some will say military rule) it goes deep down. people will never understand amalgamation if they don't understand what was behind it and why the british did it, religious madness has been conditioned by means of social engineering that we now believe a snake spoke to eve in the garden physically. how old do you think the blackman is? 10000 years old? that was like yesterday, we are trillions of years old, we were before the sun. but the other races of coloured people are babies, these babies have babied our minds.

african deities, is the puting of gods beside GOD, what began the fall of the blackman if not for rebellion against GOD. we did this so much that when the devils came and contend about the existence of GOD with us and we can't say, the blackman eventual fall took place. who is GOD?
sango was just yesterday man, fire from his mouth? the people have lost their minds to have believed that physical fire came from his mouth and he produces thunder, thunder had been there trillions of years, it could have been he was a scientist who studied the lightening, and when a breath fire, must have meant he spoke well and truthfully, and when he does devil flies away, why then will you worship him? god of iron, god of forest etc, god my ass, all the things people claim for them to be god of has been there billions and trillions of years. how can you be god of what one didn't create.
GooseBaba:

Wait oooh.., you mean to tell me that you actually ignored, amalgamation, tribalism, military mis rule, foreign religion madness and almighty geopolitics and hinge your bet on spiritual convictions... WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU..!!!?

Meanwhile, according to who are African deities fabricated..?
Re: Atheist Are Worse Than Satanist by GooseBaba: 3:10pm On Oct 12, 2014
gatiano:
amalgamation, tribalism, etc are just a scratch on the surface, military mis rule (i like the way u put this one, some will say military rule) it goes deep down. people will never understand amalgamation if they don't understand what was behind it and why the british did it, religious madness has been conditioned by means of social engineering that we now believe a snake spoke to eve in the garden physically. how old do you think the blackman is? 10000 years old? that was like yesterday, we are trillions of years old, we were before the sun. but the other races of coloured people are babies, these babies have babied our minds.

african deities, is the puting of gods beside GOD, what began the fall of the blackman if not for rebellion against GOD. we did this so much that when the devils came and contend about the existence of GOD with us and we can't say, the blackman eventual fall took place. who is GOD?
sango was just yesterday man, fire from his mouth? the people have lost their minds to have believed that physical fire came from his mouth and he produces thunder, thunder had been there trillions of years, it could have been he was a scientist who studied the lightening, and when a breath fire, must have meant he spoke well and truthfully, and when he does devil flies away, why then will you worship him? god of iron, god of forest etc, god my ass, all the things people claim for them to be god of has been there billions and trillions of years. how can you be god of what one didn't create.

What has trillions of years got to do with present day Nigeria..? the problem we are facing right now in Nigeria we have facts/evidence to seek practical solutions. But you and the likes of you use an abstract "big god, small god and the devil as absolute evidence..

And you wonder why being civil with demented bush pigs is a waste of time... Meanwhile, you still haven't answered my question " what is the name of the God you speak of " let's narrow down your craze.. I need a name not long story abeg..!

1 Like

Re: Atheist Are Worse Than Satanist by gatiano(m): 4:26pm On Oct 12, 2014
how can we address today's problem, if we have no knowledge of yesterday at all (we don't remember nothing of yesterday at all), if you ask a chinese about his ancestor 1000 years ago, or the caucasian or the japanese, even the indians and arabs, they will give you the names of their fathers from 1000 years ago to the present. the only people that can't on the surface of this planet are the black people (the original owners), i know my father, i have heard of my grandfather, both maternal and papa's side, what about my grand father's father, what do i know of them? what do you know of yours? emphatically nothing, one who does not know that is called lost/dead. the most lost or dead of the black people on the planet are the ones in western hemisphere or the west. they don't even know their names. it is a very big joke and taboo to think you can develop from that situation, it is just impossible, thus we have overcorrupted officials (he knows nothing of the past, why should he or i care about anybody's future), there is tribalism, hausa don't know me, i don't them, we both don't know yoruba, all of us don't know the igbos, the nigerian tribes don't know those in ghana, zambia, usa, holland england , asia, australia. we are like a drunk people thinking we are smart but it seem so but doesn't show it nomatter how hard we try. GOD loves us more than any race now or anyone that will ever be, and i am proud of that( may GOD humble me so that i won't mis do myself). the solution, know yourselves, love yourselves, unite again as one black family under GOD who is our father. When we trace our ancestors, we will end up to the ORIGINATOR, GOD. it is so for any dark skin people.

I know GOD, that is why i am not scared of nothing again. i am a disciple of GOD (disciple from the word discipline), Jesus taught freedom, equality and justice and the submission to GOD, you do that, you are a disciple, and i am a muslim. the name that GOD called himself is ALLAH.
GooseBaba:

What has trillions of years got to do with present day Nigeria..? the problem we are facing right now in Nigeria we have facts/evidence to seek practical solutions. But you and the likes of you use an abstract "big god, small god and the devil as absolute evidence..

And you wonder why being civil with demented bush pigs is a waste of time... Meanwhile, you still haven't answered my question " what is the name of the God you speak of " let's narrow down your craze.. I need a name not long story abeg..!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is God An He, She Or It / For Muslims : Does Muslims Believe In Miracles? / The Cockville Miracle (A True Proof Of God's Existence) For Atheist...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.