Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Airtel Launched New Android Bundle Plans – Get 4GB For 2k Or 9GB For 3.5k Valid - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Launched New Android Bundle Plans – Get 4GB For 2k Or 9GB For 3.5k Valid (22566 Views)

All Nigerian Internet Data Bundle Plans & Subscription Codes / New Airtel Internet Bundle Plans, Prices And Activation Codes / Mtn Mobile Internet Bundle Plans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Launched New Android Bundle Plans – Get 4GB For 2k Or 9GB For 3.5k Valid by cotonou9ja: 2:53am On Oct 10, 2014

Few weeks back, Airtel stopped the blackberry 2+1 offer which allow you to get free 4GB data plan with just N1,500, seriously the plan was quite economical and very affordable for the average Nigerians, though there are lots of complaints that the plan zap megabyte faster. Complain more because i have got a great news for all Airtel subscribers.

Airtel has officially announced new Android data bundle with N2,000 you can get 4GB and with N3,500 you can get 9GB, both are valid for 60 days. They are promo plan like that of 4GB for N1500 which was blocked, but it’s unfortunate that not all Airtel lines will be able to accept this new Android subscription, to verify either your line will be among of eligible/qualified, just follow the below procedure:

Before you load the required amount to your phone for those Android data plans.
Simply dial *437*1# for the Android bundle of 4GB for N2,000 or dial *438*1# for the Android bundle of 9GB for N3,500
When you receive a message: “Dear customer, you do not have sufficient balance for this plan”, which means your line is eligible for the offer.

Proceed with the loading of required amount to your account.
But if after dialing the code, you get this message “Dear customer, you do not qualify for this plan”, don’t load the money on it because it will not
work for that line, but you can always try other Airtel Sims at your disposal, definitely one would turn up for you.
After you have confirmed that your line is eligible, here are the procedure to get 4gb for 2k:

Load your Airtel line with N2,000 Airtime.
Then dial *437*1#.
You’ll be credited with 4GB data bundle valid for 60 days.
To check your Android data balance, simply dial *223#.
To Subscribe for New Android bundle of 9GB for 3.5k

Load your Airtel line with N3,500 Airtime.
Then dial *438*1#.
You’ll be credited with 9GB data bundle valid for 60 days.
To check your Android data balance, simply dial *223#.
These plans still remains the cheapest data plan for now.… Enjoy the promo while it last

see more at www.COTONOU9JA.com
Re: Airtel Launched New Android Bundle Plans – Get 4GB For 2k Or 9GB For 3.5k Valid by Ubking0(m): 3:00am On Oct 10, 2014
mm mm... undecidedmm mm...
Re: Airtel Launched New Android Bundle Plans – Get 4GB For 2k Or 9GB For 3.5k Valid by Nobody: 3:20am On Oct 10, 2014
That's officially 2gb for 2k because of their billing system. I would stick to Mtn till they improve

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Launched New Android Bundle Plans – Get 4GB For 2k Or 9GB For 3.5k Valid by slap1(m): 3:56am On Oct 10, 2014
Despite their unreliable internet services they're still making things difficult.

On MTN SME data I stand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airtel Launched New Android Bundle Plans – Get 4GB For 2k Or 9GB For 3.5k Valid by Deblow: 4:59am On Oct 10, 2014
Who begged them to release the promo? Even if it authentic, they'll have a way of making the data burn so fast and at the end of the day it wil be business as usual,
Re: Airtel Launched New Android Bundle Plans – Get 4GB For 2k Or 9GB For 3.5k Valid by chikasin4(m): 5:08am On Oct 10, 2014
Hmm just that airtel use knife to zap mb like water. D thing don tire m
Re: Airtel Launched New Android Bundle Plans – Get 4GB For 2k Or 9GB For 3.5k Valid by seankafor(m): 5:08am On Oct 10, 2014
Normal 5 mb na 15mb for airtel
Re: Airtel Launched New Android Bundle Plans – Get 4GB For 2k Or 9GB For 3.5k Valid by timilehing(m): 6:02am On Oct 10, 2014
If dem like make dem sell 6gb for 1k, I won't subscribe on my Heltel sim again!! Poor service, f-u-c-k-i-n-g network!!

1 Like

Re: Airtel Launched New Android Bundle Plans – Get 4GB For 2k Or 9GB For 3.5k Valid by timilehing(m): 6:04am On Oct 10, 2014
I'm wondering why they haven't sell this Heltel to another company. Stealing customers' credit has kept them in business
Re: Airtel Launched New Android Bundle Plans – Get 4GB For 2k Or 9GB For 3.5k Valid by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:36am On Oct 10, 2014
They are not serious. Its not every sim that qualifies for this plan. Abeg, mtn night plans rocks all the way. airtel ko, watertel nitongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airtel Launched New Android Bundle Plans – Get 4GB For 2k Or 9GB For 3.5k Valid by ndnuray(m): 6:49am On Oct 10, 2014
am not interested.....help me to pass dis msg to dem..tanks grin
Re: Airtel Launched New Android Bundle Plans – Get 4GB For 2k Or 9GB For 3.5k Valid by epoxide(m): 6:50am On Oct 10, 2014
They're trying! Difference of N500 with the one that was blocked!
Re: Airtel Launched New Android Bundle Plans – Get 4GB For 2k Or 9GB For 3.5k Valid by kekakuz(m): 8:05am On Oct 10, 2014
slap1:
Despite their unreliable internet services they're still making things difficult.

On MTN SME data I stand.
we stand
Re: Airtel Launched New Android Bundle Plans – Get 4GB For 2k Or 9GB For 3.5k Valid by Ruq: 8:20am On Oct 10, 2014
I can bet it's another trick, like the 4gb for 1500. I won't be baffled if people start complaining that the 9gb is being over zapped to 4.5gb and the 4gb still being 2gb. which still means you're paying for the same service, they just made it appear larger with their trick.
Re: Airtel Launched New Android Bundle Plans – Get 4GB For 2k Or 9GB For 3.5k Valid by naijaboysnet: 9:14am On Oct 10, 2014
DOWNLOAD
Joe EL – ILEKE (Prod. Solshine)
@ http://www.okhype.com/audio/joe-el-ileke-prod-solshine/
Re: Airtel Launched New Android Bundle Plans – Get 4GB For 2k Or 9GB For 3.5k Valid by tbaby534(f): 9:14am On Oct 10, 2014
Aitel don come again, I stick to my glo and mtn
Re: Airtel Launched New Android Bundle Plans – Get 4GB For 2k Or 9GB For 3.5k Valid by bastien: 10:12am On Oct 10, 2014
I check mine ooh,I'm eligible
Re: Airtel Launched New Android Bundle Plans – Get 4GB For 2k Or 9GB For 3.5k Valid by crowntoro(f): 10:16am On Oct 10, 2014
slap1:

On MTN SME data I stand.
tell me d data plan you are using on mtn.... thanks
Re: Airtel Launched New Android Bundle Plans – Get 4GB For 2k Or 9GB For 3.5k Valid by Wisdomkosi(m): 10:24am On Oct 10, 2014
Thunder wey go fire them still dey do press up
Re: Airtel Launched New Android Bundle Plans – Get 4GB For 2k Or 9GB For 3.5k Valid by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 10, 2014
Baba airtel don come again, with awof wel de pain hand
Re: Airtel Launched New Android Bundle Plans – Get 4GB For 2k Or 9GB For 3.5k Valid by slap1(m): 11:54am On Oct 10, 2014
Re: Airtel Launched New Android Bundle Plans – Get 4GB For 2k Or 9GB For 3.5k Valid by slap1(m): 12:04pm On Oct 10, 2014
I buy MTN SME data. Go to the phone section, you'll find the sellers (some are fake though). Read the replies to know the genuine sellers. If you won't trust any of them, send me a PM.
crowntoro:
tell me d data plan you are using on mtn.... thanks
I buy MTN SME data. Go to the phone section, you'll find the sellers (some are fake though). Read the replies to know the genuine sellers. If you won't trust any of them, send me a PM.
Re: Airtel Launched New Android Bundle Plans – Get 4GB For 2k Or 9GB For 3.5k Valid by crowntoro(f): 2:11pm On Oct 10, 2014
slap1:
I buy MTN SME data. Go to the phone section, you'll find the sellers (some are fake though). Read the replies to know the genuine sellers. If you won't trust any of them, send me a PM. I buy MTN SME data. Go to the phone section, you'll find the sellers (some are fake though). Read the replies to know the genuine sellers. If you won't trust any of them, send me a PM.
OK....THANKS
Re: Airtel Launched New Android Bundle Plans – Get 4GB For 2k Or 9GB For 3.5k Valid by crowntoro(f): 2:13pm On Oct 10, 2014
MR Briantex, how you u dey do yr Glo 3GB?
Re: Airtel Launched New Android Bundle Plans – Get 4GB For 2k Or 9GB For 3.5k Valid by crowntoro(f): 2:28pm On Oct 10, 2014
but Mr briantex, Are you ok with this yr font size? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Airtel Launched New Android Bundle Plans – Get 4GB For 2k Or 9GB For 3.5k Valid by crowntoro(f): 3:16pm On Oct 10, 2014
Mr Briantex, try to reduce the font size pls.. am begging you on behalf of Seun cool cool cool
Re: Airtel Launched New Android Bundle Plans – Get 4GB For 2k Or 9GB For 3.5k Valid by kingsami(m): 3:42pm On Oct 10, 2014
Am wif u,all d way to SME
Re: Airtel Launched New Android Bundle Plans – Get 4GB For 2k Or 9GB For 3.5k Valid by specimenx(m): 9:10pm On May 21, 2015
hello pals, it looks like the plan is back on those selected sims and its insufficiencies fixed( not too sure). the subscription message said 2 gig, reflected data from *223# said 4gig. the next disapointment is they gave me one month validity instead of two which i take unserious. can any other person throw more light on the *437*1# data if you are on it now and what they gave you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Common Smartphone Mistakes That Expose You To Security Risks / Download Kapersky Antivirus For Symbian Phones / MTN N4 USSD Charges Halted By FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.