Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

BREAKING: NFF Drag Bafana To New Uyo Stadium - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / BREAKING: NFF Drag Bafana To New Uyo Stadium (757 Views)

Nigeria Vs Bolivia Friendly At Uyo Stadium On March 26 / Uyo Stadium To Host Nigeria Vs South Africa 2015 Afcon Qualifier / 30k Seater UYO Stadium Update Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: NFF Drag Bafana To New Uyo Stadium by Moustache: 8:04am On Oct 10, 2014
The President of the Nigeria Football Federation, Amaju Pinnick, has declared that the 2015 Nations Cup qualifier between the Super Eagles and Bafana Bafana will be played at the new Akwa Ibom stadium in Uyo.
Pinnick made the declaration on Thursday evening while inspecting the facilities of the new arena.
Qualification
Nigeria will face South Africa on November 19, with the qualification of the Eagles likely riding on the outcome of the encounter.
The Eagles have played matches in Lagos, Port Harcourt, Abuja, Enugu, Kano, Kaduna and Calabar but have never played a game in Uyo.

SOURCE:http://www.futaa.com/football/article/breaking-nff-drag-bafana-to-new-uyo-stadium

Re: BREAKING: NFF Drag Bafana To New Uyo Stadium by Rikidony(m): 8:06am On Oct 10, 2014
OP were your souce
Re: BREAKING: NFF Drag Bafana To New Uyo Stadium by fiverrwin(f): 8:16am On Oct 10, 2014
Ok
Re: BREAKING: NFF Drag Bafana To New Uyo Stadium by eunisam: 8:27am On Oct 10, 2014
even if they play it in sambisa,i dont care.all i care is win win win www
Re: BREAKING: NFF Drag Bafana To New Uyo Stadium by EventHUB(f): 8:29am On Oct 10, 2014
Teslim Balogun nko
Re: BREAKING: NFF Drag Bafana To New Uyo Stadium by walexGodson(m): 8:31am On Oct 10, 2014
Ok
Re: BREAKING: NFF Drag Bafana To New Uyo Stadium by pixtuk(m): 9:16am On Oct 10, 2014
wetin dem want make we do then?
i even thought it was going to be played in Abuja
Re: BREAKING: NFF Drag Bafana To New Uyo Stadium by Moustache: 9:46am On Oct 10, 2014
Re: BREAKING: NFF Drag Bafana To New Uyo Stadium by Afrok(m): 11:28am On Oct 10, 2014
Even if they drag them to Choba, all I want is 3 points for the eagles.
Re: BREAKING: NFF Drag Bafana To New Uyo Stadium by teniola55(m): 11:41am On Oct 10, 2014
Even if they drag them to Heaven,all we are saying is "GIVE US THREE POINT"

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Photographed With His Mum (photos) / Top Ten Midfielders In The World In 2014. / Fabregas: I Killed Diego Costa For Wasting My Pass!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.