Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Will Insurgences Ever End In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Insurgences Ever End In Nigeria? (564 Views)

No End In Sight For Insurgency — Borno Residents / Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari / How Buhari's Tenure Will End In 2019! (Written 2015) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will Insurgences Ever End In Nigeria? by alolatee(m): 8:28am On Oct 10, 2014
Considering the fact that Niger-Delta militancy started like a child's play and it dragged to a couple of years before it could be put to an end.Also, the Boko -Haram insurgency which is battling us in the North-East of Nigeria was said to have started too as a child play which could have ended with minimal loss of lives had the government intervened appropriately.There is the likelyhood someone had reported to the security agencies and in which nothing was done about it.
My discouse here is to intimate Nigerians about what they already know-Radio Biafra.some couple of 9 years ago, i heard this radio broadcast on the shortwave and was surprised the government agency NBC had nothing to do about it.I even tried sending Sms to a media house then .My recent surprise is to hear this radio operate as Radio Biafra on MY TV radio services.Our Ibo brothers should never toe this line of war again considering what the cost is to them today as people do not yet even trust them with the presidency.The former leader of Biafra fled and left them clueless during the war and later was pardoned.What of the scores dead?They must do nothing which will make Nigerians suspect their chances to the presidency again. I warn.

(1) (Reply)

Okpaleke Crises: Banker Accused Of Assassination/kidnap Attempt / Don't Touch My Girlfriend, Jealous Lover Warns Barack Obama / Haa! Governor Fayose Returned His Official Vintage Car To The Museum?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.