Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,743 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

How To Make Your Business Card Memorable - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Your Business Card Memorable (516 Views)

I Need A Memorable Phone Number(i.e 08033333333) Or Similar / Metal Business Card In Nigeria / Printing A Plastic Business Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Business Card Memorable by yungcheda(m): 9:19am On Oct 10, 2014
Think back to the last trade extravaganza, networking event, seminar, convention, social hour or association meeting you attended. In what way did folks react to your business card? Did they compliment its design? Quickly put it into their pocket? Show it to another person? Tear it?

Whatever the response was, your business card created some style of impression. However solely the foremost artistic, distinctive and unforgettable business cards build persistent impressions. And people elicit reactions like…

“I showed your card to everyone in my office!” says a hot prospect.
“Can I actually have another one? an addict of mine can LOVE this!” exclaims your dining companion.
“Oooh! i need one too!” begs the person in watching over your shoulder.
“Hey…can you show my friend Paul your business card!” asks a colleague of yours.
“You know, I’ve ne'er thrown your card away!” says one in all your customers.
If you’ve ever detected a compliment on those lines before, congrats! You’re on the proper track.

That jogs my memory of Gus, who works for a corporation referred to as The Rocket cluster. We both Saturday next to every each other at a sales seminar many years back. Throughout the program, the help asked the audience to exchange cards and find to grasp one another. Gus’s business card was amazing: thick, colorful, double sided, bold, shiny and better of all, simple. (That was no surprise – he was in advertising!) however it absolutely was one in all the most effective I’d ever seen. Therefore we introduced ourselves, changed cards and talked for many minutes. concerning it. Nice guy, I thought.

Now, here’s the cool part: though Gus and myself didn’t very confine, I’ve ne'er thrown his card away. I show it to everyone! actually, I even used it as a property in a number of my networking workshops! His card was simply that smart.

Is yours that good? Keep that question within the back of your mind as you scan on. currently let’s enter future section and decide why bound cards stand out over others.

(1) (Reply)

Wanna Make More Money At The Comfort Of Your Home? / Where Is The Best Place To Sell A Domain? / Financier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.