Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,142 members, 7,957,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:06 AM

Where Is The "CONTRACT" D-banj Signed With Apple-beats By Dr Dre? Stop!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Where Is The "CONTRACT" D-banj Signed With Apple-beats By Dr Dre? Stop!!! (2056 Views)

TY Bello’s Olajumoke Signed To Modeling Agency / President Jonathan Rocks D'banj's 'Beats By Dre' Headphone [photo] / D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The "CONTRACT" D-banj Signed With Apple-beats By Dr Dre? Stop!!! by TRUTHTELA: 9:44am On Oct 10, 2014
When will Nigerians starting asking critical questions?

Apple/Beats sent a a tweet saying " our boy D banj, in "HIS" custom studio wireless, welcome to beatsFam and congrats on ten years in the game.

Go back and look at their tweet and I'm yet to see where CONTRACT was mentioned.

What I deducted here is, D-banj, bought a customized wireless studio, headphone, and as an african entertainer, APPLE/BEATS HYPED IT FOR HIM,knowing Dbanj, he cajoled them to tweet it.

Go to Beats by Dre website, the only ambassadors there, are Lebron and Serena williams.

Africa, is not a lucrative market for Beats to pay any "ambassador". In addition, when Apple, was about to buy Beats, from Dr. Dre, it was in the news, all the big media houses in the world published it.

Apple/Beats didn't say WE HAVE SIGNED AN AFRICAN AMBASSADOR, they only announce that D-banj, got their wireless studio headphone. I assumed that the "ten years congrats," is in relation to how long D-banj told them he's been in the industry.

I am not a fan of Don Jazzy ( most of naija songs don't appeal to me), I'm only a CRITICAL AND OBJECTIVE OBSERVER.

The tweet didn't mention anything about contract with "our african ambassador",hence, SOMEONE SHOULD STOP THE MISINFORMATION .

5 Likes

Re: Where Is The "CONTRACT" D-banj Signed With Apple-beats By Dr Dre? Stop!!! by mployer(m): 10:33am On Oct 10, 2014
Seems this gon be interesting.

Ok guys lets see your comments undecided

1 Like

Re: Where Is The "CONTRACT" D-banj Signed With Apple-beats By Dr Dre? Stop!!! by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 10, 2014
if they wanted to sign anybody not Dbanj
Re: Where Is The "CONTRACT" D-banj Signed With Apple-beats By Dr Dre? Stop!!! by larrysmithk47: 11:51am On Oct 10, 2014
Guy abi na ops u b,na dat assumption go kill u, bt lemme ask u dis y is ur veins n bones come dey strong while writtin d article as if u are dere wit dem, to start it no one can tell me dbanj will or has ever disclose any of his contract in the open and to check it his current glo endorsement was neva disclosed and I can tell u if u go thru dbanj's TL u will understand he has bn talkin abt dis for month now, dey only just disclosed it yestrday she talkd abt serena william and co, u are here rantin dat african can't buy headfone wen we invest so much in apple fone n product. Guy u are frm the other camp, I guess u are doin stress song and ppl are busy dancing dat shld b enuf for u alll to dwell upon. So before writtin put a call thru to beatby dre or dbanj himsef the u can sit and write shit.

3 Likes

Re: Where Is The "CONTRACT" D-banj Signed With Apple-beats By Dr Dre? Stop!!! by onihaxy: 1:16pm On Oct 10, 2014
*spread mat*
Re: Where Is The "CONTRACT" D-banj Signed With Apple-beats By Dr Dre? Stop!!! by Sapphire86(f): 1:44pm On Oct 10, 2014
larrysmithk47:
Guy abi na ops u b,na dat assumption go kill u, bt lemme ask u dis y is ur veins n bones come dey strong while writtin d article as if u are dere wit dem, to start it no one can tell me dbanj will or has ever disclose any of his contract in the open and to check it his current glo endorsement was neva disclosed and I can tell u if u go thru dbanj's TL u will understand he has bn talkin abt dis for month now, dey only just disclosed it yestrday she talkd abt serena william and co, u are here rantin dat african can't buy headfone wen we invest so much in apple fone n product. Guy u are frm the other camp, I guess u are doin stress song and ppl are busy dancing dat shld b enuf for u alll to dwell upon. So before writtin put a call thru to beatby dre or dbanj himsef the u can sit and write shit.

Gbam!!!
Re: Where Is The "CONTRACT" D-banj Signed With Apple-beats By Dr Dre? Stop!!! by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 10, 2014
This is going to be really interesting.
Re: Where Is The "CONTRACT" D-banj Signed With Apple-beats By Dr Dre? Stop!!! by Mention(m): 2:52pm On Oct 10, 2014
Okay
Re: Where Is The "CONTRACT" D-banj Signed With Apple-beats By Dr Dre? Stop!!! by yinkusnoni(m): 12:03am On Oct 11, 2014
See bad belle ooo...he cajoled them as if you were there....

1 Like

Re: Where Is The "CONTRACT" D-banj Signed With Apple-beats By Dr Dre? Stop!!! by ideee03(f): 12:17am On Oct 11, 2014
Hahaha,Na who be this abeg? You get power ooo
Re: Where Is The "CONTRACT" D-banj Signed With Apple-beats By Dr Dre? Stop!!! by charlesopp(m): 1:00am On Oct 11, 2014
dr sid is dt u?

Oga jazzy don open anoda moniker for u again.

Kontinue o

D sonpona dt'll kona u is doin press up
Re: Where Is The "CONTRACT" D-banj Signed With Apple-beats By Dr Dre? Stop!!! by LesbianBoy(m): 6:54am On Oct 11, 2014
Donjazzy is that you?
Re: Where Is The "CONTRACT" D-banj Signed With Apple-beats By Dr Dre? Stop!!! by Akeelahtunez(m): 7:25am On Oct 11, 2014
Ur busy analysing sum1else's success wen u shd b tinking of how 2 make waves in ur own career...
Stop Being a hater even ur unborn kids wud pray 2b endorsed/even given a recognition by #beatbydre...so dude shut d Bleep up!!!!

TRUTHTELA:
When will Nigerians starting asking critical questions?

Apple/Beats sent a a tweet saying " our boy D banj, in "HIS" custom studio wireless, welcome to beatsFam and congrats on ten years in the game.

Go back and look at their tweet and I'm yet to see where CONTRACT was mentioned.

What I deducted here is, D-banj, bought a customized wireless studio, headphone, and as an african entertainer, APPLE/BEATS HYPED IT FOR HIM,knowing Dbanj, he cajoled them to tweet it.

Go to Beats by Dre website, the only ambassadors there, are Lebron and Serena williams.

Africa, is not a lucrative market for Beats to pay any "ambassador". In addition, when Apple, was about to buy Beats, from Dr. Dre, it was in the news, all the big media houses in the world published it.

Apple/Beats didn't say WE HAVE SIGNED AN AFRICAN AMBASSADOR, they only announce that D-banj, got their wireless studio headphone. I assumed that the "ten years congrats," is in relation to how long D-banj told them he's been in the industry.

I am not a fan of Don Jazzy ( most of naija songs don't appeal to me), I'm only a CRITICAL AND OBJECTIVE OBSERVER.

The tweet didn't mention anything about contract with "our african ambassador",hence, SOMEONE SHOULD STOP THE MISINFORMATION .
Re: Where Is The "CONTRACT" D-banj Signed With Apple-beats By Dr Dre? Stop!!! by bjjbam: 7:37am On Oct 11, 2014
D'prince, is that you?
Re: Where Is The "CONTRACT" D-banj Signed With Apple-beats By Dr Dre? Stop!!! by dammiecool(m): 7:54am On Oct 11, 2014
I think dis is don jozzing himself
Re: Where Is The "CONTRACT" D-banj Signed With Apple-beats By Dr Dre? Stop!!! by charlesopp(m): 10:26am On Oct 11, 2014
bjjbam:
D'prince, is that you?

grin
Re: Where Is The "CONTRACT" D-banj Signed With Apple-beats By Dr Dre? Stop!!! by mandhip: 10:36am On Oct 11, 2014
This must definitely be Mr doro
Re: Where Is The "CONTRACT" D-banj Signed With Apple-beats By Dr Dre? Stop!!! by sinokingz(m): 10:43am On Oct 11, 2014
He fit jus buy customised ear phone. Snap pix with white man. Una carry una own hand crown am. Apple earphone ambassador

1 Like

Re: Where Is The "CONTRACT" D-banj Signed With Apple-beats By Dr Dre? Stop!!! by sinokingz(m): 10:47am On Oct 11, 2014
Yungwizzzy:
if they wanted to sign anybody not Dbanj
or will I say D banj is trying to advertise him self 4 d offer! Nice brain work tho

1 Like

Re: Where Is The "CONTRACT" D-banj Signed With Apple-beats By Dr Dre? Stop!!! by allwestafrican: 1:25pm On Oct 11, 2014
larrysmithk47:

shocked shocked
Even broken English cant be that hard!!! try better next time biko

@op you have a point

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The "CONTRACT" D-banj Signed With Apple-beats By Dr Dre? Stop!!! by Bodmas06: 2:41pm On Oct 11, 2014
Don Jazzy i sight u. please wish ur padi well. This cant take u to anywhere.
Re: Where Is The "CONTRACT" D-banj Signed With Apple-beats By Dr Dre? Stop!!! by Acisky(m): 2:49pm On Oct 11, 2014
Mavin boss is that u?
Re: Where Is The "CONTRACT" D-banj Signed With Apple-beats By Dr Dre? Stop!!! by osamaBUSH(m): 3:44pm On Oct 11, 2014
LesbianBoy:
Donjazzy is that you?
DoroHATER grin
Re: Where Is The "CONTRACT" D-banj Signed With Apple-beats By Dr Dre? Stop!!! by ChuckVentures(m): 4:37pm On Oct 11, 2014
OP has a point. The news is just a hoax.
Re: Where Is The "CONTRACT" D-banj Signed With Apple-beats By Dr Dre? Stop!!! by Davidbanky(m): 5:53pm On Oct 11, 2014
Hmmm, so when u finally prove it that he's not ambassador, what next ? The secret to success is not only hardwork, minding one own business too is another factor. Thank u

1 Like

Re: Where Is The "CONTRACT" D-banj Signed With Apple-beats By Dr Dre? Stop!!! by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 7:52pm On Oct 11, 2014
This Op is jobless. So u sit down to type all this...hmmm. Pple wasting internet ink.
Re: Where Is The "CONTRACT" D-banj Signed With Apple-beats By Dr Dre? Stop!!! by emperorchedda(m): 8:36pm On Oct 11, 2014
'Knowing Dbanj, he cajoled them to tweet' oga abeg where you know dbanj from?? Oh! I have forgotten this is Don Jazzy himself. Don baba J dbanj is going places and he aint coming back to your crew..period!
Re: Where Is The "CONTRACT" D-banj Signed With Apple-beats By Dr Dre? Stop!!! by jaybossYBNL(m): 9:37pm On Oct 11, 2014
This baffled me o

(1) (Reply)

The Big Picture: Today's Hot Picture / See What A Fan Wrote To Tiwa Savage As She Clocks 1m Followers on twitter / Meet Former Nigezie TV Presenter Wins Miss United Nations 2015.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.