Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,035 members, 7,814,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Genevieve Shares lovely photo of her With Funke Akindele(see photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Shares lovely photo of her With Funke Akindele(see photo) (8731 Views)

Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React / 6 Hottest Asoebi Styles Of Funke Akindele (SEE PHOTOS) / Genevieve Shares Her Latest Adourable Looks In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Shares lovely photo of her With Funke Akindele(see photo) by tiwaz(m): 12:21pm On Oct 10, 2014
It's Funke Akindele and Genevieve Nnaji's cute selfie... The two talented actors were spotted together at the relaunch of Genevieve Nnaji's Fashion line which held on October 5, 2014 at the Social Place, VI, Lagos.
Genevieve Nnaji took to her Instagram page to share the above photo, all we see are talented people with beautiful smiles.

see more here>>>http://www.pijango..com/2014/10/genevieve-shows-off-beautiful-selfie.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Shares lovely photo of her With Funke Akindele(see photo) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 10, 2014
No wonder she's not looking for a bf... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Shares lovely photo of her With Funke Akindele(see photo) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 10, 2014
Do you have any idea what a selfie really is?? I dont think so.

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Shares lovely photo of her With Funke Akindele(see photo) by pretydiva(f): 2:28pm On Oct 10, 2014
Dis is called dualfie grin..luvly pics anyways

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Shares lovely photo of her With Funke Akindele(see photo) by chimerase2: 3:57pm On Oct 10, 2014
undecided undecided
Re: Genevieve Shares lovely photo of her With Funke Akindele(see photo) by Airforce1(m): 4:01pm On Oct 10, 2014
Just one night with genevieve nnaji and I will be fine

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Shares lovely photo of her With Funke Akindele(see photo) by joedejana(m): 4:11pm On Oct 10, 2014
Ehm...I'm still searching for the selfie
Re: Genevieve Shares lovely photo of her With Funke Akindele(see photo) by patiencezee(f): 4:25pm On Oct 10, 2014
#teamgenevieve

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Shares lovely photo of her With Funke Akindele(see photo) by omanifrank(m): 4:32pm On Oct 10, 2014
Yungwizzzy:
u sharp oh
Re: Genevieve Shares lovely photo of her With Funke Akindele(see photo) by qadeerkug(m): 4:37pm On Oct 10, 2014
chimerase2:
undecided undecided
no vex ooh i will soon upload urs dere ok sad
Re: Genevieve Shares lovely photo of her With Funke Akindele(see photo) by Ahmed0336(m): 5:01pm On Oct 10, 2014
Airforce1:
embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Shares lovely photo of her With Funke Akindele(see photo) by elobyobi: 5:08pm On Oct 10, 2014
Make I quick quick comment. Na dis kain tin wey mods dey carry go FP nowadays, Since Linda traveled. grin
Re: Genevieve Shares lovely photo of her With Funke Akindele(see photo) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 10, 2014
Two dark skinned bìtch. Funke Akindele is worworugly. lipsrsealed
Re: Genevieve Shares lovely photo of her With Funke Akindele(see photo) by tiwaz(m): 5:58pm On Oct 10, 2014
grin
Re: Genevieve Shares lovely photo of her With Funke Akindele(see photo) by philo3(m): 6:09pm On Oct 10, 2014
Yungwizzzy:
true talk ma broda ..i see u

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Shares lovely photo of her With Funke Akindele(see photo) by Jinyjagz(m): 6:22pm On Oct 10, 2014
Airforce1:
kip hustling man...one day ur wish will kum true

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Shares lovely photo of her With Funke Akindele(see photo) by Jinyjagz(m): 6:23pm On Oct 10, 2014
Airforce1:
Re: Genevieve Shares lovely photo of her With Funke Akindele(see photo) by Airforce1(m): 6:34pm On Oct 10, 2014
Jinyjagz:
kip hustling man...one day ur wish will kum true

money is not everything

I have swagg.. Fresh skin and live in united states

I know she would say "yes" to me if I toast her
Re: Genevieve Shares lovely photo of her With Funke Akindele(see photo) by LesbianBoy(m): 6:37pm On Oct 10, 2014
Airforce1:
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Genevieve Shares lovely photo of her With Funke Akindele(see photo) by Airforce1(m): 6:49pm On Oct 10, 2014
LesbianBoy:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Guy u think sey I be Gay like you?

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Shares lovely photo of her With Funke Akindele(see photo) by Canme4u(m): 6:52pm On Oct 10, 2014
Airforce1:
she is not white skin bro... How come u change ur philosophy?

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Shares lovely photo of her With Funke Akindele(see photo) by rattlesnake(m): 7:13pm On Oct 10, 2014
aliens
Re: Genevieve Shares lovely photo of her With Funke Akindele(see photo) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 10, 2014
I know this thread is front page worthy..... so Lemi register my presence wink
Re: Genevieve Shares lovely photo of her With Funke Akindele(see photo) by LesbianBoy(m): 9:29pm On Oct 10, 2014
Airforce1:

Guy u think sey I be Gay like you?
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Genevieve Shares lovely photo of her With Funke Akindele(see photo) by joelenesleek(f): 9:53pm On Oct 10, 2014
Airforce1:

money is not everything

I have swagg.. Fresh skin and live in united states

I know she would say "yes" to me if I toast her
you know I always love that part and will advocate still on your doubters about your US residency grin
Re: Genevieve Shares lovely photo of her With Funke Akindele(see photo) by Airforce1(m): 9:58pm On Oct 10, 2014
joelenesleek:
you know I always love that part and will advocate still on your doubters about your US residency grin

you sef cheesy
Re: Genevieve Shares lovely photo of her With Funke Akindele(see photo) by joelenesleek(f): 10:03pm On Oct 10, 2014
Airforce1:

you sef cheesy
I just have to make them understand you are in the STATES.
Re: Genevieve Shares lovely photo of her With Funke Akindele(see photo) by Airforce1(m): 10:05pm On Oct 10, 2014
joelenesleek:
I just have to make them understand you are in the STATES.

grin cheesy grin
Re: Genevieve Shares lovely photo of her With Funke Akindele(see photo) by icebebe(f): 10:06pm On Oct 10, 2014
Seems dey are nw best of fwends

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Shares lovely photo of her With Funke Akindele(see photo) by joelenesleek(f): 10:10pm On Oct 10, 2014
Airforce1:

grin cheesy grin
trust me I won't stop till even seun believes you are in the STATES.
Re: Genevieve Shares lovely photo of her With Funke Akindele(see photo) by Airforce1(m): 10:15pm On Oct 10, 2014
joelenesleek:
trust me I won't stop till even seun believes you are in the STATES.

no P! wink grin
Re: Genevieve Shares lovely photo of her With Funke Akindele(see photo) by pijango(m): 1:46am On Oct 11, 2014
;Dbirds of the same feathers ;Dbirds of the same feathers

(1) (2) (Reply)

(hot Photos) Cynthia Morgan Flaunts Her Huge German Juice In New Selfie / Jennifer Lawrence Named Sexiest Woman Alive Ahead Of Kim Kardashian By Askmen / This Mama ONLY Feeds Guests Full Chicken On Each Plate (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.