Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,639 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Final Congrate To Naija! You Can Now Become Online Export And Import Brokage! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Final Congrate To Naija! You Can Now Become Online Export And Import Brokage! (604 Views)

Nigeria Export-import Bank (nexim) / \"33 Export\" And Other Job Vacancies / When Is Adenuga Coming Back To Naija? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Final Congrate To Naija! You Can Now Become Online Export And Import Brokage! by newerabiz: 12:33pm On Nov 11, 2008
HELLO, MY GOOD NAIJA,
LET THANK GOD FOR THE INTERNET AND ADMIN OF WEALTHFORYOUNOW FOR THIER ABUNDANCE INFORMATION MAKE AVAILABLE TO US TO ENJOY THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY!
NOW, IF YOU ARE THE TYPE LOOKING FOR THE BEST PROFIT MAKING BIZ WITHOUT PUTTING, HEAR COME YOUR GREAT OPPORTUNITY ONLINE EXPORT AND IMPORT BROKAGE!
THE SWEETEST PART OF THIS BIZ IS THAT YOU WILL START WITH ZERO KOBO.
WHEN I STARTED, I MAKE 500,000 WITHIN FEW DAY WHILE MY OGA MAKE MORE THAN 1.6MILLIONS WITHIN 6MONTH!
THIS SIMPLE KITS WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO EVEN START IT TOMMOROW MORNING IF YOU ARE WISE.
CALL US NOW ON 08060180077,07056543908

(1) (Reply)

(updated) Jobs For Ond, Hnd, Bsc / Job Vacancies For Java Developers And Linux Engineers / Employment Letter From Joblink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.