Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Akon Ft. Dbanj- FROSH - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akon Ft. Dbanj- FROSH (650 Views)

Akon And His Team Meet Governor Ambode (Photos) / Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) / Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akon Ft. Dbanj- FROSH by NewNigeriaMind: 1:56pm On Oct 10, 2014
It was only a matter of time before we’d get an “Afrobeats” single from Senegalese-American superstar, Akon. I’m not sure if it’s an official single or not, but it was “leaked” by Atlanta’s very own DJ Fully Focus.

Jam is sounding heavy!!! Can’t wait for the clean version to hit the web. We’re working behind the scenes to bring it to y’all. Stay TUNED

Jam is sounding heavy!!! Can’t wait for the clean version to hit the web. We’re working behind the scenes to bring it to y’all. Stay glued
Oh… and by the way, The Biggest fish in the sea has just signed a lucrative endorsement deal with Apple/Beats By Dre. Yes, THE Beats by Dre, as revealed via their official twitter account a few hours ago. And he also gets his own custom headphones.

When you’re big, you’re big! #OminiRoyalty!

as culled from: http://notjustok.com/2014/10/09/akon-ft-dbanj-frosh-dj-edit/

Re: Akon Ft. Dbanj- FROSH by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 10, 2014
My Guy Banga leeee. Is a star
Sultan leee. Is a diamond
Re: Akon Ft. Dbanj- FROSH by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 10, 2014
My Guy Banga leeee. Is a star
Sultan leee. Is a diamond *
Re: Akon Ft. Dbanj- FROSH by odunH(m): 3:46pm On Oct 10, 2014
Let them know!who you pass,you pass am b dat.Big fish#Dbanj#.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians, Suffering And Smiling Since Independence. / The Inconsistencies Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Fayose's Thanksgiving Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.