Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,493 members, 7,836,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

EXPOSED! Between Linda Ikeji And Mr Aye Dee: Are They Really In Love? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EXPOSED! Between Linda Ikeji And Mr Aye Dee: Are They Really In Love? (1027 Views)

Chioma Toplis And Mr Ibu On Set Of Alhaji Maga / Flavour And Mr Ibu Strike A Pose (Photo) / Mr Aye Dee, The Guy Who Took Down Linda Ikeji Blog Prays For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXPOSED! Between Linda Ikeji And Mr Aye Dee: Are They Really In Love? by omoreporter: 2:41pm On Oct 10, 2014

Linda Ikeji posted an article on her blog few hours google restored her blog following its shutdown due to plagiarism claims by Mr Aye Dee. The article “Between Linda Ikeji and Mr Aye Dee. The real shocking story” really showed that something was really behind all this. It wasn’t only plagiarism, someone is really in love here and needs attention. Go and read the love story here, it’s too long though!

Seriously, that was really a love story abeg…. Reading their conversation,the guy thought she has forgotten about him after helping her to succeed.. I thought it was really plagiarism, didn’t know it was because of love.

,,,,,Linda, he really got your attention, so we are waiting for you to act!
Source: http://www.omogist.com/exposed-linda-ikeji-mr-aye-dee-really-love/

Re: EXPOSED! Between Linda Ikeji And Mr Aye Dee: Are They Really In Love? by omoreporter: 2:43pm On Oct 10, 2014
waow
Re: EXPOSED! Between Linda Ikeji And Mr Aye Dee: Are They Really In Love? by leshluap(m): 2:46pm On Oct 10, 2014
Later..
Re: EXPOSED! Between Linda Ikeji And Mr Aye Dee: Are They Really In Love? by Afrok(m): 4:38pm On Oct 10, 2014
I would've said something but I can't coz I don't know any of them the way I know "garri Ijebu, garri Ikwere and garri Oyo.
Re: EXPOSED! Between Linda Ikeji And Mr Aye Dee: Are They Really In Love? by omoreporter: 7:35pm On Oct 10, 2014
Afrok:
I would've said something but I can't coz I don't know any of them the way I know "garri Ijebu, garri Ikwere and garri Oyo.

lol
Re: EXPOSED! Between Linda Ikeji And Mr Aye Dee: Are They Really In Love? by enoqueen: 8:00pm On Oct 10, 2014
I beg I no fit continue, its too long. Even biology text book sef no plenty like this. haba..........
Re: EXPOSED! Between Linda Ikeji And Mr Aye Dee: Are They Really In Love? by Codedrock(m): 10:08pm On Oct 10, 2014
Dude.. I like this, it is actually a love story... Lmao............................ I still remember as i was reading in d morning i couldn't stop laffing

(1) (Reply)

MUST Read:nigerian Music Is “evil” – Terry G Reveals / Genevieve Nnaji And Friends Treat Themselves To A Ladies Night Out In London... / Where Can I Get This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.