Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

DVD **How To Prevent Breakdown & Expensive Repairs In Peugeot Cars** N1,000 Only - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / DVD **How To Prevent Breakdown & Expensive Repairs In Peugeot Cars** N1,000 Only (4639 Views)

New Bosch Oxygen Sensors For Peugeot Cars For Sale (Not available anymore) / Brand New Range Of Peugeot Cars Available From Us / Brand New Peugeot Cars Built For Nigerian Roads & Engineered To Be Enjoyed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DVD **How To Prevent Breakdown & Expensive Repairs In Peugeot Cars** N1,000 Only by Ikenna351(m): 3:49pm On Oct 10, 2014
Peugeot: Cars With Attitude!

A lot of People are scared to join the Lion's family due to horror stories they were told about Lions, especially the newer ones. A lot of previous and current Lion owners have suffered dearly in the hands of some Auto Mechanics and Electricians, for simply opening their bonnets for them cry. A lot of Lion owners have been killing their poor Lions, ignorantly, not knowing the abuse they met out on the poor Lions, which will lead to their sudden deaths. A lot of Nigerians have been missing out the joy & fun the Lion owners derive each time they sit behind their Lion's steering wheel, simply because Nay Sayers have prevented them from living a sweet good life, which a Lion gives you each time you sit in it. That's very unfortunate!

Now, the solution and answer is here:

I produced the DVD above to answer most questions no one has been able to give you which scares you aware from Lion's family. The DVD will educate you on series of abuse metted out on Peugeot cars, how not to abuse them and implications of the abuses. The DVD explains or teaches how one can carry out some basic troubleshooting, checks or repairs on Lions by the owners. Isn't that interesting?

The DVD will teach you what you need to do or checks you need to carry out before you purchase any used Lion, Tokunbo or Nigerian used. The DVD will teach you how to confirm factory driving position of any Lion before purchase, incase the Lion was converted from RHD - LHD. The DVD will teach you how to tell if a Lion you are interested to purchase originally had a V6 engine but converted to 4-cylinder engine or if the transmission was converted from auto to manual or manual to auto transmission, to be well informed about Lion you are interested to purchase, even before meeting with the seller.

In summary, the DVD will help you understand Lions better; it will help you know your Lion better. And most importantly, it will teach you how you can keep Lions on the road, longer than one would expect.

Aside Peugeot owners or those considering to switch to the Lion brand, other brand users will find some topics discussed in the DVD useful.

Price is N1,000

If you are interested to get your own copy, contact me on:

Email: ikenna351@gmail.com

Then, for those outside Abuja interested in having the DVD

I think it will work this way. If you are interested, I will send you my Bank account details. Then pay in N1,500, then text me your office address or any address you can receive letters or parcels with. I will send you the DVD (1) through NIPOST, but it will be registered with tracking number. It takes about N500 to send a registered letter through Nipost. It may take like 5-10 days to get to you through Nipost, as long as the address is clearly stated and functional.

I have been using Nipost to ship or send parcels and stuffs to people, both internally and outside the country and they deliver. So, I think this the cheapest and easiest means of interested ones outside Abuja to get the DVD.Only that you will have to be patient with them.

But if you can't wait for those days it would take when sent through Nipost services, and you can afford private courier service, then add N1,500,( making it N2,500 if you want to buy 1 DVD) so that I can send the DVD through private courier company and you pick it up in their station where you stay, in 2 days time.

The Lion Community

We now have The Lion community on WhatsApp. In case you own a Lion and want to learn more about your Lion, meet other Lions and Lionesses in the Lions Den, I would suggest you join the group. Its so much fun and interesting. Honestly, if you are not yet in the group, you are really missing out.

To join, send a mail at ikenna351@gmail.com Include your name in the message and you will be added in the family

Ikenna

8 Likes

Re: DVD **How To Prevent Breakdown & Expensive Repairs In Peugeot Cars** N1,000 Only by kablooee: 4:33pm On Oct 10, 2014
Nice one Ikenna.
Re: DVD **How To Prevent Breakdown & Expensive Repairs In Peugeot Cars** N1,000 Only by idu1(m): 6:47pm On Oct 10, 2014
Ikenna nd peugout!
kablooee:
Nice one Ikenna.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DVD **How To Prevent Breakdown & Expensive Repairs In Peugeot Cars** N1,000 Only by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:18pm On Oct 10, 2014
This is good, more grease to your elbows ikenna351.
Re: DVD **How To Prevent Breakdown & Expensive Repairs In Peugeot Cars** N1,000 Only by Ikenna351(m): 8:05pm On Oct 10, 2014
kablooee:
Nice one Ikenna.

Thanks.

Ikenna
Re: DVD **How To Prevent Breakdown & Expensive Repairs In Peugeot Cars** N1,000 Only by Ikenna351(m): 8:08pm On Oct 10, 2014
GAZZUZZ:
This is good, more grease to your elbows ikenna351.

Thanks. Its high time people were educated on Peugeots. Its simply all about French technology.

Ikenna
Re: DVD **How To Prevent Breakdown & Expensive Repairs In Peugeot Cars** N1,000 Only by Issyman(m): 3:58am On Oct 11, 2014
Ikenna, I follow most of your posts even though am not a lion owner. I think at ds point it will be better for you to even strike a deal with d lion makers as they now in nigeria. Be their brand ambassador. Let them read ur posts on nairaland.
Re: DVD **How To Prevent Breakdown & Expensive Repairs In Peugeot Cars** N1,000 Only by osundu(m): 6:14am On Oct 11, 2014
De CD is a very good idea.presently my lion(408) is packed with the confusion on how to fix de AC which sudenly siezed and my fuel pump dead on my way to abuja.it was a hectic journey with de stop,cool and continue.my wife's discussion continue is now my newlove.Pls what might be de problem of my 408(2011 model).sorry for not discussing it with u on peugeot thread
Re: DVD **How To Prevent Breakdown & Expensive Repairs In Peugeot Cars** N1,000 Only by Ikenna351(m): 8:25pm On Oct 11, 2014
Issyman:
Ikenna, I follow most of your posts even though am not a lion owner. I think at ds point it will be better for you to even strike a deal with d lion makers as they now in nigeria. Be their brand ambassador. Let them read ur posts on nairaland.

Thanks for the advice. Very helpful.

Ikenna
Re: DVD **How To Prevent Breakdown & Expensive Repairs In Peugeot Cars** N1,000 Only by Ikenna351(m): 8:28pm On Oct 11, 2014
osundu:
De CD is a very good idea.presently my lion(408) is packed with the confusion on how to fix de AC which sudenly siezed and my fuel pump dead on my way to abuja.it was a hectic journey with de stop,cool and continue.my wife's discussion continue is now my newlove.Pls what might be de problem of my 408(2011 model).sorry for not discussing it with u on peugeot thread

Kindly post the query in the link below. It will be giving attention there. Thanks.

https://www.nairaland.com/1003701/peugeot-thread-psa-community/56

Ikenna
Re: DVD **How To Prevent Breakdown & Expensive Repairs In Peugeot Cars** N1,000 Only by Ikenna351(m): 2:08pm On Oct 12, 2014
Still available.

Ikenna
Re: DVD **How To Prevent Breakdown & Expensive Repairs In Peugeot Cars** N1,000 Only by atikubaba(m): 3:02pm On Oct 12, 2014
@ikenna351,How could those living outside Abuja benefit from this
Re: DVD **How To Prevent Breakdown & Expensive Repairs In Peugeot Cars** N1,000 Only by Ikenna351(m): 4:33pm On Oct 12, 2014
atikubaba:
@ikenna351,How could those living outside Abuja benefit from this

I think it will work this way. If you are interested, I will send you my Bank account details. Then pay in N1,500, then text me your office address or any address you can receive letters or parcels with. I will send you the DVD (1) through NIPOST, but it will be registered with tracking number. It takes about N500 to send a registered letter through Nipost. It may take like 5-10 days to get to you through Nipost, as long as the address is clearly stated and functional.

I have been using Nipost to ship or send parcels and stuffs to people, both internally and outside the country and they deliver. So, I think this the cheapest and easiest means of interested ones outside Abuja to get the DVD.Only that you will have to be patient with them.

But if you can't wait for those days it would take when sent through Nipost services, and you can afford private courier service, then add N1,500,( making it N2,500 if you want to buy 1 DVD) so that I can send the DVD through private courier company and you pick it up in their station where you stay, in 2 days time.

Ikenna
Re: DVD **How To Prevent Breakdown & Expensive Repairs In Peugeot Cars** N1,000 Only by atikubaba(m): 5:10pm On Oct 12, 2014
Ikenna351:

I think it will work this way. If you are interested, I will send you my Bank account details. Then pay in 1k (N1000), then text me your office address or any address you can receive letters or parcels with. I will send you 2 of the DVDs through NIPOST. It will take about 5-7 days to get to you through Nipost, as long as the address is clearly stated and functional. I will bear the sending cost.

I have been using Nipost to ship or send parcels and stuffs to people, both internally and outside the country and they deliver. So, I think this the cheapest and easiest means of interested ones outside Abuja to get the DVD.

If you pay in 1k, I will send you 2 of the DVDs. You can give the 2nd DVD out to anyone around you that interested to learn how to prevent unnecessary breakdown in his or her vehicle.

Ikenna
sounds great will call u now
Re: DVD **How To Prevent Breakdown & Expensive Repairs In Peugeot Cars** N1,000 Only by Ikenna351(m): 12:03pm On Oct 13, 2014
Still available

WhatsApp Lion's family/group

We now have Lions group on WhatsApp. In case you own a Lion and want to learn more about your Lion, meet other Lions and Lionesses in the Lions Den, I would suggest you join the group. Its so much fun and interesting. As you are posting any query or question, someone is responding immediately. Honestly, if you are not yet in the group, you are really missing out.

To join, send a WhatsApp message to me on 08052811236. Include your name in the message and you will be added in the family immediately.

Ikenna
Re: DVD **How To Prevent Breakdown & Expensive Repairs In Peugeot Cars** N1,000 Only by Ikenna351(m): 9:26am On Oct 14, 2014
Still available.

Ikenna
Re: DVD **How To Prevent Breakdown & Expensive Repairs In Peugeot Cars** N1,000 Only by Ikenna351(m): 10:05am On Oct 15, 2014
Good morning. DVD is still available.

Ikenna
Re: DVD **How To Prevent Breakdown & Expensive Repairs In Peugeot Cars** N1,000 Only by Ikenna351(m): 4:51pm On Oct 16, 2014
Available.

Ikenna
Re: DVD **How To Prevent Breakdown & Expensive Repairs In Peugeot Cars** N1,000 Only by yungboss(m): 7:53pm On Oct 16, 2014
More powers to your elbow bro...
Re: DVD **How To Prevent Breakdown & Expensive Repairs In Peugeot Cars** N1,000 Only by Ikenna351(m): 1:59pm On Oct 20, 2014
Still available.

Ikenna
Re: DVD **How To Prevent Breakdown & Expensive Repairs In Peugeot Cars** N1,000 Only by papadjaji: 8:08am On Oct 21, 2014
Kindly send ur bank details to mirikpipku@gmail.com
I use a honda but i have sm1 dt will benefit from it.
Re: DVD **How To Prevent Breakdown & Expensive Repairs In Peugeot Cars** N1,000 Only by Ikenna351(m): 8:35am On Oct 21, 2014
papadjaji:
Kindly send ur bank details to mirikpipku@gmail.com
I use a honda but i have sm1 dt will benefit from it.

Thank you sir. I believe you were the one I just discussed on the phone via WhatsApp, right?

Ikenna
Re: DVD **How To Prevent Breakdown & Expensive Repairs In Peugeot Cars** N1,000 Only by Ikenna351(m): 5:39pm On Oct 22, 2014
Still available.

Ikenna
Re: DVD **How To Prevent Breakdown & Expensive Repairs In Peugeot Cars** N1,000 Only by Ikenna351(m): 5:49pm On Oct 24, 2014
Still available.

Ikenna
Re: DVD **How To Prevent Breakdown & Expensive Repairs In Peugeot Cars** N1,000 Only by papadjaji: 9:19pm On Oct 29, 2014
Ikenna351:

Thank you sir. I believe you were the one I just discussed on the phone via WhatsApp, right?

Ikenna

Yes sir.
Re: DVD **How To Prevent Breakdown & Expensive Repairs In Peugeot Cars** N1,000 Only by Ikenna351(m): 2:09pm On Oct 30, 2014
Still available.

Ikenna
Re: DVD **How To Prevent Breakdown & Expensive Repairs In Peugeot Cars** N1,000 Only by Ikenna351(m): 9:43pm On Nov 01, 2014
Still available.

Ikenna
Re: DVD **How To Prevent Breakdown & Expensive Repairs In Peugeot Cars** N1,000 Only by Ikenna351(m): 12:04pm On Nov 03, 2014
Still available.

Ikenna
Re: DVD **How To Prevent Breakdown & Expensive Repairs In Peugeot Cars** N1,000 Only by Ikenna351(m): 11:58am On Nov 04, 2014
Available.

Ikenna
Re: DVD **How To Prevent Breakdown & Expensive Repairs In Peugeot Cars** N1,000 Only by Ikenna351(m): 4:34pm On Nov 05, 2014
Available.

Ikenna
Re: DVD **How To Prevent Breakdown & Expensive Repairs In Peugeot Cars** N1,000 Only by Ikenna351(m): 6:08pm On Nov 17, 2014
Flyer is out.

Edited: Price is now N1,000.

Ikenna

(1) (2) (Reply)

2006 Corolla registered manual bank type-N630k (now N500k) / Tokunbo 2009 Mazda CX-7 Jeep / Reg 012 Hyundai Elantra Gt For Sale 3m Asking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.