Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,054 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Nysc Has Refuse To Pay Ekiti Corpers September Allawance - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Has Refuse To Pay Ekiti Corpers September Allawance (1170 Views)

When Allawee Refuse To Enter And You Have To Go For CDS / NYSC Has Changed The Date Again Oooo... 27 April / Nysc Has Stylishly Made The #3,000 Payment Compulsory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nysc Has Refuse To Pay Ekiti Corpers September Allawance by moststylish(m): 4:14pm On Oct 10, 2014
The heartless thieves in Ekiti state has refuse to pay corpers, even today friday which is the begining of the weekend we are yet to see alert on our phones.Am just wondering how the federal govt/nysc wants us to survive till next week.Why is ours different when corpas from even neighboring states has receive theirs?
Re: Nysc Has Refuse To Pay Ekiti Corpers September Allawance by morefire: 4:20pm On Oct 10, 2014
moststylish:
The heartless thieves in Ekiti state has refuse to pay corpers, even today friday which is the begining of the weekend we are yet to see alert on our phones.Am just wondering how the federal govt/nysc wants us to survive till next week.Why is ours different when corpas from even neighboring states has receive theirs?

i thought Ekiti was an APC state and APC is suppose to be working?
Re: Nysc Has Refuse To Pay Ekiti Corpers September Allawance by moststylish(m): 4:23pm On Oct 10, 2014
morefire:

i thought Ekiti was an APC state and APC is suppose to be working?they will definitely blame the present crisis in the state for their corrupt practices
Re: Nysc Has Refuse To Pay Ekiti Corpers September Allawance by a4jasper(m): 4:40pm On Oct 10, 2014
morefire:

.....I just wonder how ppl like u reason atimes, did u read wat d OP posted at all? & d last time I checked d FG is still in charge of NYSC payments & not d state Govt...Bigot
Re: Nysc Has Refuse To Pay Ekiti Corpers September Allawance by moststylish(m): 5:05pm On Oct 10, 2014
They have finally paid some minutes ago
Re: Nysc Has Refuse To Pay Ekiti Corpers September Allawance by morefire: 5:11pm On Oct 10, 2014
a4jasper:
.....I just wonder how ppl like u reason atimes, did u read wat d OP posted at all? & d last time I checked d FG is still in charge of NYSC payments & not d state Govt...Bigot

all i did was to ask a question because i was not sure... i thought FG allowee comes same time to the corpers so when he said Ekiti state i was thinking maybe thats the state govt allowee, and again i thought to myself how is this possible when its not a PDP state, so i asked a question so as to get more info..

now back to you, we just dont have regards for people in this country, i didnt insult anybody but you decided to reign all your insults on me, indeed charity begins at home.. i have not met you but from what you just displayed i think you will make a worse leader than all them PDP bad guys..
Re: Nysc Has Refuse To Pay Ekiti Corpers September Allawance by Udochee(m): 6:39pm On Oct 10, 2014
Na only one dem pay o...fear has taken over everybody as regards our state alawee
Re: Nysc Has Refuse To Pay Ekiti Corpers September Allawance by a4jasper(m): 6:57pm On Oct 10, 2014
moststylish:
They have finally paid some minutes ago
Thank God..bless u all
Re: Nysc Has Refuse To Pay Ekiti Corpers September Allawance by ajasa4link: 7:38pm On Oct 10, 2014
Udochee:
Na only one dem pay o...fear has taken over everybody as regards our state alawee
Of course It's one they will pay now Abi How many months were u expecting?
Re: Nysc Has Refuse To Pay Ekiti Corpers September Allawance by ajasa4link: 7:40pm On Oct 10, 2014
morefire:

So It's now state government that pays nysc federal allowance? Abeg u are in primary what?
Re: Nysc Has Refuse To Pay Ekiti Corpers September Allawance by Udochee(m): 8:48pm On Oct 10, 2014
ajasa4link:

Of course It's one they will pay now Abi How many months were u expecting?
twas meant to b double unto batch C paroles
Re: Nysc Has Refuse To Pay Ekiti Corpers September Allawance by yokiti: 10:56pm On Oct 10, 2014

(1)

Nysc Batch A: 18 Important Things To Know About The Nysc Camp / January Allowance For Corps Members To Be Delayed – NYSC / NYSC Corpers Are Now Making So Much Money.find Out How

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.