Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

TB Joshua Building: IS It A Controlled Demolition Or Structural Failure? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TB Joshua Building: IS It A Controlled Demolition Or Structural Failure? (3176 Views)

Synagogue: Building Collapse Was A Controlled Demolition, Saboteurs Responsible / Exposed:aircraft On Top TB Joshua's Building Is A Nigerian Air Force? / SCOAN Buliding Collaspe Was A Structural Failure Not A Case Of An Attack (2) (3) (4)

TB Joshua Building: IS It A Controlled Demolition Or Structural Failure? by naijanow: 4:31pm On Oct 10, 2014
Guyz i know some of you, May be tired to read anything from TB Joshua. Without annoying anyone, i like to present to you some staffs regarding engineering.

Today, i watched Emanuel TV: coincidentally i saw the difference between, the controlled demolition and the structural failures. I almost became convinced that; the collapsed of TB Joshua building is not simply a structural failures, as i thought it should. I've to admit that, I personally never saw any collapse building before today, Though i heard some news reporting about the collapsed Buildings in the various part of the world.

The TB Joshua footage has convinced me that, The SCOAN Building is simply not a result of structural failures.

REASONS:
The structural failure; some parts of the building "MUST" remain intact (Without breakage), mean while the "Controlled demolition" leave no wall stands - only rubble remains, Likewise the TB JOSHUA Building left no Wall intact. Hence i may say it is controlled demolition and not a result from shoddy construction.

Hope there are more experts who can tell the difference between these 2 forms of "buildings collapse".

1.The picture below (Bangladesh Collapse) resulting from substandard construction, hence it is "structural failure".
2. Controlled demolition (below) - TB Joshua Building: No part of the wall remained intact.
This is obvious. It is only few people who are malice toward TB Joshua are acting wanton disregard in the reality of evil to the building.

There are 130 People died in Makkah and none of them (is) saying a word. The world hates good people.

SEE MORE at: http://www.jamiiforums.com/international-forum/738901-tb-joshua-building-is-it-a-controlled-demolition-or-structural-failure.html#post10836087

Re: TB Joshua Building: IS It A Controlled Demolition Or Structural Failure? by shaggy007(m): 8:08am On Oct 11, 2014
Id!0t. It's very clear you were paid to write this.

What is so "controlled" about a demolition that killed lots of people?

If it was "controlled", why weren't people evacuated from the building?

Controlled demolition my @ss.

How silly can you be? Didn't Joshua know it was a controlled demolition before telling us all that BS about a UFO aircraft, and other lies?

A beg go siddon joor.

Blind f00.l

Re: TB Joshua Building: IS It A Controlled Demolition Or Structural Failure? by chaloner(m): 8:45am On Oct 11, 2014
shaggy007:

How silly can you be? Didn't Joshua know it was a controlled demolition before telling us all that BS about a UFO aircraft, and other lies?

A beg go siddon joor.

Blind f00.l
u b idi'ot like in fact uu re an idi'ot, y dashing insult on the guy , cnt u comment witout insulting ..... Nama like u.

Re: TB Joshua Building: IS It A Controlled Demolition Or Structural Failure? by dgitrader(m): 8:49am On Oct 11, 2014
shaggy007:

A beg go siddon joor.

Blind f00.l

classic example of vulgarity

@op
i saw the videos too. If u study it very well, tb joshua has some vital points to claim it was controled explosion, especially from the 2nd cctv futage of series of blast in d ground floor. Clearly explositions were involved. BUT.... Until the investigators provide scientific traces of high caliber explosives(which is easy) the incidence remains a case of collasped building, and should be approached as such.
All those claims of bokoharam, strange aircraft, unplanned structured etc are all ruse.

Re: TB Joshua Building: IS It A Controlled Demolition Or Structural Failure? by PapiWata: 10:18am On Oct 11, 2014
That slum building erected by Pastor Jaguda comprised SIX floors added to a foundation that had ONLY been approved for TWO floors, simply because the self-styled prophet of doom wanted to save money, at the expense of over a hundred human lives. Hopefully the class-action lawsuit being prepared against that criminal pastor, by families of his victims in South Africa, will hit his bank accounts like a nuclear bomb, and leave that evil man flat broke.

To answer the question posed here, Pastor Jaguda's slum building collapsed under its own weight due to STRUCTURAL FAILURE that was the predictable consequence of shoddy, sub-standard building practices that were carried out in contemptuous disregard of legally mandated building codes.
Re: TB Joshua Building: IS It A Controlled Demolition Or Structural Failure? by shaggy007(m): 11:37am On Oct 11, 2014
chaloner:
u b idi'ot like in fact uu re an idi'ot, y dashing insult on the guy , cnt u comment witout insulting ..... Nama like u.

Award-winning bastard.

TB Joshua worshiper.

Paid f00l.

Keep worshiping your fellow human being with your sponge-brain.

I pray your whole family die a miserable death in a controlled demolition.

Poke noser.

Re: TB Joshua Building: IS It A Controlled Demolition Or Structural Failure? by asamaigho(m): 11:43am On Oct 11, 2014
after a cursor study of d videos,it become obvious dat d building was imploded,no doubt...am not a fan of tb,but truth b told.
Re: TB Joshua Building: IS It A Controlled Demolition Or Structural Failure? by shaggy007(m): 12:00pm On Oct 11, 2014
dgitrader:

classic example of vulgarity

@op
i saw the videos too. If u study it very well, tb joshua has some vital points to claim it was controled explosion, especially from the 2nd cctv futage of series of blast in d ground floor. Clearly explositions were involved. BUT.... Until the investigators provide scientific traces of high caliber explosives(which is easy) the incidence remains a case of collasped building, and should be approached as such.
All those claims of bokoharam, strange aircraft, unplanned structured etc are all ruse.

Oh now it's just a ruse, because people are no longer as gullible as they used to be?

Why did the building collapse? Instead of providing a truthful answer, you're giving fantasy explanations.

How many explainations has so called Man of god (M.O.g) given?

Now you want us to believe it's a controlled demolition?

Why didn't you say that initially?

Is a controlled demolition illegal?

Now you've soaked up this BS about "controlled demolition", I want you to answer this question from common sense:

What is so "controlled" about a building that was demolished without evacuating the occupants?

WARNING , take your time and answer the question, it is not a brain-teaser.

Re: TB Joshua Building: IS It A Controlled Demolition Or Structural Failure? by PapiWata: 12:08pm On Oct 11, 2014
shaggy007:

Oh now it's just a ruse, because people are no longer as gullible as they used to be?

Why did the building collapse? Instead of providing a truthful answer, you're giving fantasy explanations.

How many explainations has so called Man of god (M.O.g) given?

Now you want us to believe it's a controlled demolition?

Why didn't you say that initially?

Is a controlled demolition illegal?

Now you've soaked up this BS about "controlled demolition", I want you to tel answer this question from common sense:

What is so "controlled" about a building that was demolished without evacuating the occupants?

WARNING , take your time and answer the question, it is not a brain-teaser.

A brain teaser ha ha ha. Let me take a stab at it. It was a controlled murder of 100 people gullible enough to be CONTROLLED by a lying, stealing, disaster celebrating, self-styled prophet of doom, who FAILED to evacuate his victims from his own dilapidated slum building, because they were regarded as worthless guinea pigs tricked into becoming test subjects for trial-and-error illegal building construction.
Re: TB Joshua Building: IS It A Controlled Demolition Or Structural Failure? by horpe132(m): 12:46pm On Oct 11, 2014
-
-

-
-

-
Modified!
Re: TB Joshua Building: IS It A Controlled Demolition Or Structural Failure? by Humanbeans(m): 1:30pm On Oct 11, 2014
Guys pls go thru this wikipedia stuff and decide for yourself.EOD

"It takes several weeks or months to prepare a building for implosion. All items of value, such as copper wiring, are stripped from a building. Some materials must be removed, such asglass that can form deadly projectiles, and insulation that can scatter over a wide area. Non-load bearing partitions and drywall are removed.[6] Selected columns on floors where explosives will be set are drilled and high explosives such as nitroglycerin, TNT or C4 are placed in the holes. Smaller columns and walls are wrapped in detonating cord. The goal is to use as little explosive as possible so that the structure will fail in a progressive collapsetherefore only a few floors are rigged with explosives, so that it is safer (fewer explosives) and less costly. The areas with explosives are covered in thick geotextile fabric and fencing to absorb flying debris.[6] Far more time-consuming than the demolition itself is the clean-up of the site, as the debris is loaded into trucks and hauled away.
Re: TB Joshua Building: IS It A Controlled Demolition Or Structural Failure? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 11, 2014
The Building was Collapsed by the Mami water Spirit... Bring him for deliverance. **Sprinkles Holy Water** angry angry angry
Re: TB Joshua Building: IS It A Controlled Demolition Or Structural Failure? by PapiWata: 1:36pm On Oct 11, 2014
Humanbeans:
Guys pls go thru this wikipedia stuff and decide for yourself.EOD

"It takes several weeks or months to prepare a building for implosion. All items of value, such as copper wiring, are stripped from a building. Some materials must be removed, such asglass that can form deadly projectiles, and insulation that can scatter over a wide area. Non-load bearing partitions and drywall are removed.[6] Selected columns on floors where explosives will be set are drilled and high explosives such as nitroglycerin, TNT or C4 are placed in the holes. Smaller columns and walls are wrapped in detonating cord. The goal is to use as little explosive as possible so that the structure will fail in a progressive collapsetherefore only a few floors are rigged with explosives, so that it is safer (fewer explosives) and less costly. The areas with explosives are covered in thick geotextile fabric and fencing to absorb flying debris.[6] Far more time-consuming than the demolition itself is the clean-up of the site, as the debris is loaded into trucks and hauled away.

So, are you saying that Pastor Jaguda's announcement to his sheep that UFOs were to blame for the collapse of his slum building is a LIE ?

Please, say it ain't so. I was about to rob a local bank to harvest the money needed to make a HUGE payment to Pastor Jaguda, so that he can predict the untimely death of ALL my enemies, but now all this doubt being expressed about the self-styled Prophet of Doom is causing me great distress, and could ultimately lead me to cancel the bank robbery operation at this very late stage of planning.
Re: TB Joshua Building: IS It A Controlled Demolition Or Structural Failure? by chaloner(m): 4:49pm On Oct 11, 2014
shaggy007:

Award-winning bastard.

TB Joshua worshiper.

Paid f00l.

Poke noser.
I bliv by nw dere are more nd more troubles already in ur family cos u hav caused ur entire generation ...... Quality and educative idio't like u....... Mumu of highest order. Mbe..... He goat...... May GOd punish u in any where u wil c urseelf....... May fire burn u nd neva stop....... May u walk nd fall like packs of cards..... Beautiful nama like u..... May ur manhood fall in side ur oesophagus ...... Idi'otttttttttt
Re: TB Joshua Building: IS It A Controlled Demolition Or Structural Failure? by wirinet(m): 5:11pm On Oct 11, 2014
What shall it profit SCOAN's security camera to capture hovering planes (or UFOs) and the actual collapse but was unable to capture the Boko Boys installing the explosives neccessary to implode the building.

On second thoughts it is a controlled demolition. The implosion was controlled by adding at least 2 extra deckings to a structure that was designed to take only a few floors. The weak foundation, weak pillars and weak beams controlled the demolition.
Re: TB Joshua Building: IS It A Controlled Demolition Or Structural Failure? by shaggy007(m): 6:05pm On Oct 11, 2014
chaloner:
I bliv by nw dere are more nd more troubles already in ur family cos u hav caused ur entire generation ...... Quality and educative idio't like u....... Mumu of highest order. Mbe..... He goat...... May GOd punish u in any where u wil c urseelf....... May fire burn u nd neva stop....... May u walk nd fall like packs of cards..... Beautiful nama like u..... May ur manhood fall in side ur oesophagus ...... Idi'otttttttttt

You don talk finish?

International illiterate.

May your entire family still die a shameful death in a controlled demolition.

Re: TB Joshua Building: IS It A Controlled Demolition Or Structural Failure? by chaloner(m): 6:22pm On Oct 11, 2014
shaggy007:

Award-winning bastard.

TB Joshua worshiper.

Paid f00l.

Poke noser.
I bliv by nw dere are more nd more troubles
already in ur family cos u hav caused ur entire
generation ...... Quality and educative idio't
like u....... Mumu of highest order. Mbe..... He
goat...... May GOd punish u in any where u wil
c urseelf....... May fire burn u nd neva
stop....... May u walk nd fall like packs of
cards..... Beautiful nama like u..... May ur
manhood fall in side ur oesophagus ......
Idi'otttttttttt

Re: TB Joshua Building: IS It A Controlled Demolition Or Structural Failure? by shaggy007(m): 6:25pm On Oct 11, 2014
shaggy007:

You don talk finish?

Re: TB Joshua Building: IS It A Controlled Demolition Or Structural Failure? by shaggy007(m): 6:27pm On Oct 11, 2014
chaloner:
Idi'otttttttttt

You don talk finish?

May your entire family still die a shameful death in a controlled demolition. [/quote]
Re: TB Joshua Building: IS It A Controlled Demolition Or Structural Failure? by chaloner(m): 6:33pm On Oct 11, 2014
shaggy007:

You don talk finish?

Idi'otttttttttt. May vulture feed on u!
Re: TB Joshua Building: IS It A Controlled Demolition Or Structural Failure? by shaggy007(m): 7:35pm On Oct 11, 2014
chaloner:

You don talk finish?

Re: TB Joshua Building: IS It A Controlled Demolition Or Structural Failure? by chaloner(m): 8:09pm On Oct 11, 2014
shaggy007:

You don talk finish?

Re: TB Joshua Building: IS It A Controlled Demolition Or Structural Failure? by shaggy007(m): 8:20pm On Oct 11, 2014
chaloner:

You don talk finish?

Re: TB Joshua Building: IS It A Controlled Demolition Or Structural Failure? by chaloner(m): 9:24pm On Oct 11, 2014
shaggy007:

You don talk finish?

May my entire family still die a shameful death in a controlled demolition.
Re: TB Joshua Building: IS It A Controlled Demolition Or Structural Failure? by dgitrader(m): 10:19pm On Oct 11, 2014
...deleted

No point.
This thread is derailed by ignorance, sentiments and ill manners.

Re: TB Joshua Building: IS It A Controlled Demolition Or Structural Failure? by shaggy007(m): 1:49am On Oct 12, 2014
chaloner:

You don talk finish?

Re: TB Joshua Building: IS It A Controlled Demolition Or Structural Failure? by shaggy007(m): 1:49am On Oct 12, 2014
chaloner:

You don talk finish?

Re: TB Joshua Building: IS It A Controlled Demolition Or Structural Failure? by chaloner(m): 8:04am On Oct 12, 2014
shaggy007:

You don talk finish?

Re: TB Joshua Building: IS It A Controlled Demolition Or Structural Failure? by PapiWata: 8:13am On Oct 12, 2014
Gentlemen this back and forth gay flirtation is detracting from what started out as a serious discussion.

Clearly the two of you are in love, or at least in lust, as evidenced the past 3 pages of homo-errotic teasing between you, BUT this is a family oriented website, so, if I may, could I suggest that you pursue your same-sex affair on the pages of some other forum like Poofters.com, where you can take all this to the next level, and even follow up with a date at a seedy motel someplace.

Best of luck, sirs, and have a good day.

Re: TB Joshua Building: IS It A Controlled Demolition Or Structural Failure? by shaggy007(m): 5:01pm On Oct 16, 2014
chaloner:

You don talk finish?

Re: TB Joshua Building: IS It A Controlled Demolition Or Structural Failure? by shaggy007(m): 5:04pm On Oct 16, 2014
PapiWata:
Gentlemen this back and forth gay flirtation is detracting from what started out as a serious discussion.

Clearly the two of you are in love, or at least in lust, as evidenced the past 3 pages of homo-errotic teasing between you, BUT this is a family oriented website, so, if I may, could I suggest that you pursue your same-sex affair on the pages of some other forum like Poofters.com, where you can take all this to the next level, and even follow up with a date at a seedy motel someplace.

Best of luck, sirs, and have a good day.

Homoerotic mofo....why you dey pretend?

Re: TB Joshua Building: IS It A Controlled Demolition Or Structural Failure? by chaloner(m): 5:44pm On Oct 16, 2014
shaggy007:

You don talk finish?

Is This True Of Buhari? Why Then Are we Afraid / Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail At Last - Vanguard / Maximum Nnamdi Kanu Should Get - See Sample Offender

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63