Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,556 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Make A Free Website With Free Webhosting - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Make A Free Website With Free Webhosting (672 Views)

modified post no longer working / Get Your Website Today With One Year Free Webhosting,free Domain Plus Webmails / One Year Free Webhosting Plus Free Domain Plus Unlimited Webmails And Ur Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make A Free Website With Free Webhosting by matrix7: 4:32pm On Oct 10, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]
Today I will mention a website where you can Make Your Free Website With Free Webhosting! Totally FREE!
Are you looking for a Webhosting Provider With:
¤ Unlimited Free Hosting No Contract, No Hidden Fee, Instant Setup.
¤ 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed
¤ Free Site Builder
¤ Auto Script Installer Free Support
If Yes then Go Here: http://www.aim-techs.com/make-a-free-website-with-free-webhosting.xhtml
Re: Make A Free Website With Free Webhosting by cool0: 8:55am On Dec 15, 2014
Are free hosting reliable..According to my opinion i feel the Paid hosting is more reliable than free hosting. If it is for business purpose than go for paid hosting as it is better to spend some money instead to take any risk. In most paid hosting customer get 24/7 technical support. However in free hosting you may experience great delay in getting reply to your support related queries. Free hosting has many other drawbacks as well. Free hosting server are normally oversold and also loaded with advertising which not only slows down your websites but may at times also result in sites being unresolved. Free hosting is less secured moreover you may not get all hosting features. There could be other disadvantages of free hosting as well.
If you are searching for excellent tech support, cheap and reliable hosting provider for your best need it will never be easier for you. Because
there are more than million of hosting providers to select and appraise them,You should choose hosting based upon the space that you
need,amount of traffic your site will get and other such factors. I personally use http://www.thewebpole.com/hosting/web-hosting_4.aspx?ci=83725&prog_id=456994&pl_id=456994 for my hosting need since past two years i never had any issue with my web space and I’m paying less for my webspace . After searching over many internet resources and web hosting reviews it is seems to be fit for my all hosting need.you can go with them on a monthly basis .I host all my sites there and they are friendly and can assist you with whatever you need.

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Clubsocial / Things To Do Before You Build A Website (from An SEO Point Of View) / I Need My Blog Updated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.