Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,795 members, 7,956,033 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:53 PM

How To Transfer Money Using An ATM - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Transfer Money Using An ATM (14822 Views)

Have You Ever Been Left Stranded By An ATM? !!!share Your Experience / Transfer Money To Other Bank Accounts Accross Nigeria Using UBA Atm Mastercard / Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Transfer Money Using An ATM by egopersonified(f): 4:35pm On Oct 10, 2014
Please can someone tell me how to transfer money from one first bank account to another using an ATM? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How To Transfer Money Using An ATM by thorpido(m): 4:49pm On Oct 10, 2014
Send the money to my account.......it's a First Bank acct.

Okay,go the ATM,punch in your PIN and you will get to the interface where you have withdrawal,balance,etc
Look for transfer or send money.It will ask you what bank.Look for first bank and push the button.You will then be asked what account(savings/current) you are transferring from.punch the button and the next thing is what acct are you sending to.After that is what amount.you punch in that and you get a page to confirm account no and amount.You then push proceed ,dat's all.
If you do that from a first bank atm,it is free but you will be charged on another bank's atm.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Transfer Money Using An ATM by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 10, 2014
egopersonified:
Please can someone tell me how to transfer money from one first bank account to another using an ATM? Thanks.

Why not download the quickteller app on your smart phone so you can transfer money to any bank account by just pressing buttons on your fone. Its quick and convinient and thats what i use.

2 Likes

Re: How To Transfer Money Using An ATM by egopersonified(f): 6:34pm On Oct 10, 2014
thorpido:

Okay,go the ATM,punch in your PIN and you will get to the interface where you have withdrawal,balance,etc
Look for transfer or send money.It will ask you what bank.Look for first bank and push the button.You will then be asked what account(savings/current) you are transferring from.punch the button and the next thing is what acct are you sending to.After that is what amount.you punch in that and you get a page to confirm account no and amount.You then push proceed ,dat's all.
If you do that from a first bank atm,it is free but you will be charged on another bank's atm.

Thank you for your time.

1 Like

Re: How To Transfer Money Using An ATM by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 12, 2014
egopersonified:

Thank you for your time.

Ah! Ego see as you neatly ignored me despite all my effort to reunite and apologise. Hope your not keeping malice sha.
Re: How To Transfer Money Using An ATM by illicit(m): 2:01pm On Oct 12, 2014
pls what do I do if I mistakenly transferred money to an unexisting account number. how do I get it reverted
Re: How To Transfer Money Using An ATM by moshoodn(m): 11:45pm On Oct 12, 2014
illicit:
pls what do I do if I mistakenly transferred money to an unexisting account number. how do I get it reverted

It reverts automatically after 24 hours if you performed the transaction on your bank ATM...

But if on another bank ATM, its 3-5 working days.

2 Likes

Re: How To Transfer Money Using An ATM by IRIENBOY(m): 9:00am On Oct 13, 2014
Good
Re: How To Transfer Money Using An ATM by iykepromotions: 12:22pm On Oct 13, 2014
great question, great answer! many will benefit from this topic

2 Likes

Re: How To Transfer Money Using An ATM by edo3(m): 8:15pm On Nov 11, 2014
9c thread.
Re: How To Transfer Money Using An ATM by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 13, 2014
thorpido:

What of if the ATM prompts you to change your password, if this is the first time, you re using, your card, What will you do?

1 Like

Re: How To Transfer Money Using An ATM by sammybrainy(m): 11:39pm On Nov 13, 2014
indigene:

What of if the ATM prompts you to change your password, if this is the first time, you re using, your card, What will you do?
Then you simply change it na
Re: How To Transfer Money Using An ATM by thorpido(m): 10:26am On Nov 14, 2014
indigene:

Simply change your password.
Do that first and then do the transaction.
Re: How To Transfer Money Using An ATM by bedfordng(m): 12:57pm On Nov 14, 2014
indigene:

you have to change your code before even using it
Re: How To Transfer Money Using An ATM by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 08, 2014
indigene:

How much do dey charge if ur makin transfer to another bank
Re: How To Transfer Money Using An ATM by mr2kay(m): 3:15pm On May 24, 2016

How much do dey charge if ur makin transfer to another bank
this is now 2 years now fck it i must drop something here and to the person I just quoted pls that's just Jamb question undecided
Re: How To Transfer Money Using An ATM by uncle4t: 10:41pm On Nov 07, 2016
How long does it take before funds transferred via ATM is credited to the recipients account?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Compete For Bitcoin Awards On Startup, Monica.ng / Court Remands Detained Binance Chief In Abuja Prison / Nigerians Lament As High Cost Of Goods, Commodities Dampens Christmas Mood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.