Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

World Islamic Body Finally Settles In Nigeria, Initiates Sokoto Gov - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / World Islamic Body Finally Settles In Nigeria, Initiates Sokoto Gov (1965 Views)

Buhari Initiates Moves For Domestic Weapons Production / Buhari Settles Down To Work, Calls For Mdas’ Bank Account Balances / Tambuwal Finally Settles For Sokoto Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Islamic Body Finally Settles In Nigeria, Initiates Sokoto Gov by Sirniyeh(m): 6:31pm On Oct 10, 2014
SAUDI ARABIA APPOINTS ALIYU WAMAKKO
INTO WORLD'S
HIGHEST ISLAMIC BODY
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has appointed Sokoto State governor, Aliyu Magatakarda Wamakko, Turakin Mayirno into the world’s highest league of Islamicn faithful.

The appointment which admits the governorn into the 60- member council of Muslimn World League was contained in a Royal Decree of the Saudi Arabiann Authority.

According to a statement signed by Governorn Wamakko’s senior special assistant on media, Mallam Sani Umar and made available to LEADERSHIP Friday the appointment letter was dated 17th January, 2014.

While stressing that the appointment was in recognition of Wamakko’s commitment to the cause of Islam, the statement further divulged that then League was founded in 1962 in the Holy City of Makkah and it is one of the largest and foremost Islamic Organisations in the world, with 36 satellite offices in five continents.

The statement reads in part, “Its primary functions are missionary activities towards the propagation of
Islamic religion and facilitation of interfaith harmony. The league has an observer status in the United Nations. “Governor Wamakko’s appointment was
contained in a letter No. GEN./7/2/2012 delivered by the Ambassador of the Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia, Mr Foud Abdul- Aziz.”

Re: World Islamic Body Finally Settles In Nigeria, Initiates Sokoto Gov by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 10, 2014
Interfaith harmony.. going be events triggered by unwholesome activities of the Muslim faithful I doubt that
Re: World Islamic Body Finally Settles In Nigeria, Initiates Sokoto Gov by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 10, 2014
excuse me yle i light my spliff.

1 Like

Re: World Islamic Body Finally Settles In Nigeria, Initiates Sokoto Gov by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 10, 2014
voltron:
Interfaith harmony.. going be events triggered by unwholesome activities of the Muslim faithful I doubt that
I man,what ya saying,am i just high or u just wrote sumtin no one understands??

3 Likes

Re: World Islamic Body Finally Settles In Nigeria, Initiates Sokoto Gov by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 10, 2014
HE WAS APPOINTED A FAITHFUL SERVANT BECAUSE HE SPONSORED THE DESTRUCTION OF CHURCHES AND KILLING OF CHRISTIANS.

THE NORTHERN ISLAMIC AGENDA NIGERIA IS COMING TO LIGHT GRADUALLY.

THE SLEEPING CHURCH GOERS SHOULD UNDERSTAND NOW.

6 Likes

Re: World Islamic Body Finally Settles In Nigeria, Initiates Sokoto Gov by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 10, 2014
masterpower:
HE WAS APPOINTED A FAITHFUL SERVANT BECAUSE HE SPONSORED THE DESTRUCTION OF CHURCHES AND KILLING OF CHRISTIANS.

Sleeping Christians will receive their reward in heaven while their pastors enjoy.

3 Likes

Re: World Islamic Body Finally Settles In Nigeria, Initiates Sokoto Gov by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 10, 2014
Good one
He should use his position to get more Arab money investment in his State

1 Like

Re: World Islamic Body Finally Settles In Nigeria, Initiates Sokoto Gov by SEYIKP(m): 10:38pm On Oct 10, 2014
Our enemies are so strategic,organised and formidable.They carry out their plans in consonant with their map-out plans for the world. But we, all we know is to play Church, no plan on how to christianize a single local government. All that we hear is to islamise d world. All that we know is to criticized one another, my church is better than your church christians are the ones that are much now.We quote BIBLE when will want to suit our egocentric nature, and ignore it when we are to cheat our fellow human.

5 Likes

Re: World Islamic Body Finally Settles In Nigeria, Initiates Sokoto Gov by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 10, 2014
I wonder what is wrong with the children of nowadays.....not with their deliberate attempt to be foolis.h in their outlook about life

What is wrong in a man being recognised for his input and impact on his religion

Pray what is the different between this man and the award the Anglican church conferred on GEJ in christian stewardship recently

http://leadership.ng/news/385674/jonathan-bags-anglican-primatial-excellence-award

How shallow-minded and idiotically bigotted have some youths become all because of their attempt to play destructive politics

Is it a sin for people to choose to be different from us?

3 Likes

Re: World Islamic Body Finally Settles In Nigeria, Initiates Sokoto Gov by odeebee: 11:19pm On Oct 10, 2014
Hmmm...?
Re: World Islamic Body Finally Settles In Nigeria, Initiates Sokoto Gov by Trailblazer1(m): 11:44pm On Oct 10, 2014
Hope this will not be a licence to further the cause of terrorism?
Re: World Islamic Body Finally Settles In Nigeria, Initiates Sokoto Gov by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:53pm On Oct 10, 2014
soroptimist:
I wonder what is wrong with the children of nowadays.....not with their deliberate attempt to be foolis.h in their outlook about life

What is wrong in a man being recognised for his input and impact on his religion

Pray what is the different between this man and the award the Anglican church conferred on GEJ in christian stewardship recently

http://leadership.ng/news/385674/jonathan-bags-anglican-primatial-excellence-award

How shallow-minded and idiotically bigotted have some youths become all because of their attempt to play destructive politics

bros, dnt die here o!

1 Like

Re: World Islamic Body Finally Settles In Nigeria, Initiates Sokoto Gov by thewarrior72: 12:37am On Oct 11, 2014
.....and let the bombing begins
Re: World Islamic Body Finally Settles In Nigeria, Initiates Sokoto Gov by redsun(m): 12:47am On Oct 11, 2014
fabiano09:
excuse me yle i light my spliff.

Burn fire! Chant down babylon.

Sokoto is no longer part of Nigeria anyway. It is part of the struggling sharia not at the moment. And that brings us to the questions of what us Nigeria? Who are Nigerians?
Re: World Islamic Body Finally Settles In Nigeria, Initiates Sokoto Gov by Descartes: 6:27am On Oct 11, 2014
Islamic Caliphates
Re: World Islamic Body Finally Settles In Nigeria, Initiates Sokoto Gov by Sirniyeh(m): 11:57am On Oct 11, 2014
Trailblazer1:
Hope this will not be a licence to further the cause of terrorism?

God forbids
Re: World Islamic Body Finally Settles In Nigeria, Initiates Sokoto Gov by drsteroid(m): 12:09pm On Oct 11, 2014

1 Like

Re: World Islamic Body Finally Settles In Nigeria, Initiates Sokoto Gov by omenka(m): 12:13pm On Oct 11, 2014
masterpower:

People like you are the reason the world can hardly be peaceful. Why the acerbic hatred for another man's faith?? We have a Nigerian Cardinal in Rome and no one talks about it, why is this one any different?? When did we ever stop preaching the gospel of love in our homes and churches??

Don't even know what else to say. You are such a degenerate bigot.
Re: World Islamic Body Finally Settles In Nigeria, Initiates Sokoto Gov by omenka(m): 12:16pm On Oct 11, 2014
soroptimist:

It really baffles me my brother!!! The hate. Exhibited by some so called christians today is more frightening than the prospect of going to hell!!

Very irritating lot.
Re: World Islamic Body Finally Settles In Nigeria, Initiates Sokoto Gov by Mayour11(m): 9:25pm On Oct 13, 2014
Congratulations Mr Governor.
Re: World Islamic Body Finally Settles In Nigeria, Initiates Sokoto Gov by waternogetenemy: 9:34pm On Oct 13, 2014
Saudi oil running out, now they need their servant to prepare the farm land from which they will feed.

If this is not Saudi confirmation that they are behind boko haram alongside the US, then i don't know wat is?

Nigeria will definately break in 2015.
grin

(1) (Reply)

REVEALED: Jonathan's Friends Aiding Buhari To Win / Apc Governors Also Shunned Buhari' Campaign Launch / Why Bola Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting Yesterday- Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.