Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,552 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

[see Photo] Star Boy Wizkid In Drinking Competition With 2face - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [see Photo] Star Boy Wizkid In Drinking Competition With 2face (1092 Views)

MI Abaga With 2face And Annie At His Coronation / Annie Idibia Shares Selfie With 2Face (Her Husband) / Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[see Photo] Star Boy Wizkid In Drinking Competition With 2face by nicholasis(m): 9:32pm On Oct 10, 2014
Massively loved singer Wizkid has been spotted with 2face idibia lately, it might get pissed off if i call this closeness unusual. Actually their closeness started ever since the both star were made Hennessy ambassador and i guess that’s what their friendship is all about. Star boy Wizkid, posted this photo of himself and 2Baba drinking to stupor which i believe to be a drinking competition at a club. Both of them holding bottles of Hennessy.

Read more and see the photos here: http://updatenaija.com/see-photo-star-boy-wizkid-drinking-competition-2face/
Re: [see Photo] Star Boy Wizkid In Drinking Competition With 2face by fittoux: 10:17pm On Oct 10, 2014
Where is the picture?i ain't clicking on that link undecided

(1) (Reply)

British Nigerian Singer, May7ven Tries On A New Look. DO You Like? / Man Beats Wife On Wedding Night After Failing To Get Her Dress Off / Davido’s Uncle’s Elected As Senator In Osun State Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.