Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,746 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Murphy Oil Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Murphy Oil Interview (1331 Views)

Top 7 Shell Oil Interview Questions And Answers / Total Oil Interview: Is it a Scam? / Total Oil Interview Any Idea On The Format? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Murphy Oil Interview by elsevier(m): 11:16pm On Oct 10, 2014
Murphy Oil Corporation
200 Peach Street (71730)
P.O. Box 7000
El Dorado, Arkansas 71731-7000

Dear Applicant,

After review of your application, the human resources management are very much interested in interviewing you for a job offer in the company so attached to this mail you will find an attached document containing the interview form, we kindly suggest you go through it and fill it to the best of your knowledge, after which you should immediately forward it to us, thank you.

Sincerely yours,

Kelli Hammock,
Murphy oil
Re: Murphy Oil Interview by Baddo101(m): 12:04am On Oct 11, 2014
elsevier:
Murphy Oil Corporation
200 Peach Street (71730)
P.O. Box 7000

Dear Applicant,

After review of your application, the human resources management are very much interested in interviewing you for a job offer in the company so attached to this mail you will find an attached document containing the interview form, we kindly suggest you go through it and fill it to the best of your knowledge, after which you should immediately forward it to us, thank you.

Sincerely yours,

Kelli Hammock,
Murphy oil
my guy b carefull oo as long as dey didnt ask u to pay money for work permit then i think u should continue but if money issues strt coming in i think u shoud backoff my guy was scammed like that. he was even asked to pay it to one lawyer in kaduna who said he will gey back to him in 5 working fays blablabla. altho his own was frm u.k.

1 Like

Re: Murphy Oil Interview by Debbyug(f): 12:35am On Oct 11, 2014
elsevier:
Murphy Oil Corporation
200 Peach Street (71730)
P.O. Box 7000

Dear Applicant,

Sincerely yours,

Kelli Hammock,
Murphy oil
my dear,I just experienced this stuff with fake land mark hotels London...I had to research to get the real landmark hotels hrm's email..I had to email her Nd found out it was all scam cos she replied Nd said people have been forwarding such complains...d invited me like dey did to u,I filled d form Nd d interview on line,4 days later,they sent me an offer of job letter,asking me to pay $30 or wateva to one airline like DAT to show DAT am really ready Nd interested to wrk in London, I was asked to pay the money to one airline but thank God for my smartness,I had to research on d real landmark Nd found out it was all a scam..no real company will like to interview on line Nd besides in DAT country,they have unemployed graduates who are desperate so why leave dem for u?..flee
Re: Murphy Oil Interview by Debbyug(f): 12:40am On Oct 11, 2014
those idiots are in Nigeria here,one of d villages precisely,forming Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Murphy Oil Interview by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 13, 2014
elsevier:
Murphy Oil Corporation
200 Peach Street (71730)
P.O. Box 7000

Dear Applicant,

Sincerely yours,

Kelli Hammock,
Murphy oil
I also applied (skeptically) and got same mail with mentioned attachment. I have tried researching them for a while (Google things), but can't find fraud yet so I'll apply.

But if I smell foul na to carry my leg "waka come" ..... lol.
Re: Murphy Oil Interview by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 13, 2014
elsevier:
Murphy Oil Corporation
200 Peach Street (71730)
P.O. Box 7000

Dear Applicant,

Sincerely yours,

Kelli Hammock,
Murphy oil
maybe we should keep in touch and share ideas.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy / Job Vacancies For Mnss Ltd / Pgd Education: Candid Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.