Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,232 members, 7,829,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Dont Field Atiku, Obasanjo Warns APC. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dont Field Atiku, Obasanjo Warns APC. (47619 Views)

Obasanjo Warns Of Coup, Isn't That Treasonable? / Obasanjo Warns Against Another Civil War! / Atiku: Obasanjo Should Quit Public Life And Be Quiet! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dont Field Atiku, Obasanjo Warns APC. by darne(m): 8:24am On Oct 11, 2014
GMB 2015 too sure wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Dont Field Atiku, Obasanjo Warns APC. by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 11, 2014
This shameless old hypocrite called OBJ should go and rest abeg. See him calling someone else an "unclean vessel". . ..as if he is cleaner. We all know that Atiku is corrupt (like virtually all Nigerian politicians/public officers are), but OBJ is even more corrupt! Atiku was already extremely rich before he became Vice President, whereas OBJ was on the brink of bankruptcy when he was released from prison in 1998. How did he become a multi-billionaire afterwards?

His beef with Atiku has nothing to do with corruption (since they are both corrupt anyway). He hates Atiku because of the wahala he gave him during their tenure (first, for almost scuttling his second term ambition, and second, for scuttling his illegal third term bid). He hasn't forgiven Atiku ever since, and we all know how vindictive and unforgiving OBJ is.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Field Atiku, Obasanjo Warns APC. by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 11, 2014
Anyways, Jonathan would have a smooth, jolly ride back to power in 2015 because the APC does not have any viable candidate that can give the president a run for his money. Is it Atiku or Buhari? Both characters are unmarketable and unsellable. They are bad products. Whereas one has a deeply-rooted reputation for corruption and desperation, the other is a renowned Islamic extremist, terrorist-sympathiser, and ethnic champion who will NEVER enjoy national acceptance beyond his narrow Sharia enclaves in the core north.

Any of them as APC candidate would be good news for the PDP.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dont Field Atiku, Obasanjo Warns APC. by Omimah: 8:40am On Oct 11, 2014
This is a good piece of advice. Fielding Atiku Abubakar will be an easy win for Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Dont Field Atiku, Obasanjo Warns APC. by stinggy(m): 9:02am On Oct 11, 2014
Rexxie:

you guys keep saying Kwankwaso/Fashola and Buhari/Fashola but never Fashola/Kwankwaso...and are quick to stick da BIGOT,RELIGION n TRIBE term and tag on others,how smart indeed!
For some reasons, I think we can give it to the North because of what happened to my dear Yar'Adua. OBJ left the seat not too long ago remember?
Another man I like his work is Sule Lamido

3 Likes

Re: Dont Field Atiku, Obasanjo Warns APC. by major466(m): 9:10am On Oct 11, 2014
Who cares about APC's Presidential candidate? Certainly not me.
All I know is that a Volcanic Eruption will sweep APC soon before confusion sets in and their final disappearance in 2015.

5 Likes

Re: Dont Field Atiku, Obasanjo Warns APC. by Caseless: 9:14am On Oct 11, 2014
Raiders:
Buhari is responsible for human right violation of many Nigerians including Fela. Buhari is anti democratic and was responsible for a coup that remove a democratic government. Buhari was part of the most corrupt government ever in Nigeria history which is the Abacha government. Nigeria deserves better than buhari.
hogwash!!!
Re: Dont Field Atiku, Obasanjo Warns APC. by skyfall: 9:20am On Oct 11, 2014
berem:
Goodluck Jonathan has done worse than Buhari and he(Jonathan) remains the most corrupt president Nigeria has ever had.

Sai Buhari 2015!

Actually, mentioning Jonathan and Buhari in the same breath is an insult to the retired General's personality. No comparison at all.

10 Likes

Re: Dont Field Atiku, Obasanjo Warns APC. by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:35am On Oct 11, 2014
Elantracey:

For me none of them is good and will prefer Jonathan to the both of them , why can't APC bring up someone better at least with a little good reputation and less corrupt ?
Feel free to suggest someone since Buhari fits the criteria but you admittedly don't like him.
Re: Dont Field Atiku, Obasanjo Warns APC. by jadajada: 9:45am On Oct 11, 2014
so OBJ has join d goats to say no to atiku.

4 Likes

Re: Dont Field Atiku, Obasanjo Warns APC. by kart042000(m): 10:02am On Oct 11, 2014
Raiders:
Buhari is responsible for human right violation of many Nigerians including Fela. Buhari is anti democratic and was responsible for a coup that remove a democratic government. Buhari was part of the most corrupt government ever in Nigeria history which is the Abacha government. Nigeria deserves better than buhari.
Even though i am of the opinion APC ought to flag a younger candidate who is a person of integrity and character. You don't have to rule twice to make your name in the hearts of men. Mandela ruled just once even after sacrificing 27years of his life in prison for his people. Jonathan is a NO NO for me, everything about him oozes corruption and clueless.
If you want to bring any economy down, input corruption into their way of life and that nation will fall. You need to do a little research on who ousted Shagari, and mind you what buhari/idi-agbon achieved in 18 months, no govt has achieved such. Nigerians were respected globally, it all declined after IBB came in, encouraging 419 and drug barons, such as what obj lamented as our present day problem in Nigeria.
Voting out PDP to any other party LP, APC or what have you would simply make the pdp sit up and realize that Nigeria is not their heritage but belongs to all of us.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dont Field Atiku, Obasanjo Warns APC. by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 11, 2014
Thief Obasanjo again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Field Atiku, Obasanjo Warns APC. by eleko1: 11:26am On Oct 11, 2014
Re: Dont Field Atiku, Obasanjo Warns APC. by Akalia(m): 11:27am On Oct 11, 2014
godfather OBJ has spoken. Heed his words@APC

1 Like

Re: Dont Field Atiku, Obasanjo Warns APC. by adrelanine: 11:27am On Oct 11, 2014
Join the thread of HOW YOU CAME ABOUT YOUR USERNAME
www.nairaland.com/1942868/how-did-come-username
Re: Dont Field Atiku, Obasanjo Warns APC. by odepacy: 11:27am On Oct 11, 2014
They are all birth of a feather
Re: Dont Field Atiku, Obasanjo Warns APC. by nigerianvenom(m): 11:28am On Oct 11, 2014
9jii:

Who made you believe all this?
The corrupt Nigerians will stop at nothing to paint him black.
He's not perfect but better than them all.he's for the masses not rich only.

did he not arrest fela?what offence was he guilty of?
if buhari was dat gud as u guys make us believe,why did fela called him"animal in human skin"?

what did pa tai solarin did to buhari that made buhari locked up such an old man almost forever?
what offence did tunde irabor accused of?
why did buhari shunned d lagos rail line dat was suppose to be constructed?

as a "saint" which he claims,why did he decided to served under corrupt abacha's regime and even proclaimed afterwards dat abacha wasnt corrupt.
see,u guys can only fool those that belongs to ur click and not the wise ones.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dont Field Atiku, Obasanjo Warns APC. by olayincar(m): 11:29am On Oct 11, 2014
OBJ
Re: Dont Field Atiku, Obasanjo Warns APC. by buoye1(m): 11:32am On Oct 11, 2014
If the APC will field ATIKU or BUHARI then I ll be really forced to go with GEJ till 2019......he's far better than the two of them......Atiku has nothing to offer,he's a criminal......Buhari is too desperate and a fundamentalist!!!!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dont Field Atiku, Obasanjo Warns APC. by austinbrown: 11:36am On Oct 11, 2014
Rexxie:

you guys keep saying Kwankwaso/Fashola and Buhari/Fashola but never Fashola/Kwankwaso...and are quick to stick da BIGOT,RELIGION n TRIBE term and tag on others,how smart indeed!
nice one, stupid Hausas

1 Like

Re: Dont Field Atiku, Obasanjo Warns APC. by cannonnier(m): 11:36am On Oct 11, 2014
ideology:
Seriously, I prefer Atiku to Buhari.

APC never ceases to amuse me, imagine Tinubu seeking advice from OBJ, just few years ago they were worst foes(publicly).

Now I wanna ask is OBJ, now seen as a progressive by the same folks that were his opposition.

#Politics, all about interest.
MJ sank it, "They don't really care about us"

I just love OBJ, one man I know that wishes Nigeria well, I just wish he could have opportunity to correct his mistakes. He is really a changed man, may God keep you alive in good health to see a prosperous Nigeria

It's caused by the influence of APC chieftains on him.[/b] grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dont Field Atiku, Obasanjo Warns APC. by kendrick93(m): 11:36am On Oct 11, 2014
it doesn't matter wat obj says.. what we all know is dat jona will be d president come 2015.. Obj and apc can shove their thoughts and opinions down their azz..

4 Likes

Re: Dont Field Atiku, Obasanjo Warns APC. by gebest: 11:36am On Oct 11, 2014
I SAID IT B4 DAT ATIKU IS DEAD ON ARRIVAL I WILL RATHER VOTE FOR SHEKAU THAN TO VOTE FOR ATIKU.

1 Like

Re: Dont Field Atiku, Obasanjo Warns APC. by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 11:37am On Oct 11, 2014
ideology:
Seriously, I prefer Atiku to Buhari.

APC never ceases to amuse me, imagine Tinubu seeking advice from OBJ, just few years ago they were worst foes(publicly).

Now I wanna ask is OBJ, now seen as a progressive by the same folks that were his opposition.

#Politics, all about interest.
MJ sank it, "They don't really care about us"

I just love OBJ, one man I know that wishes Nigeria well, I just wish he could have opportunity to correct his mistakes. He is really a changed man, may God keep you alive in good health to see a prosperous Nigeria
OBJ wrecked this country in two tenures (not terms). He would never correct his mistakes in power. He is used to messing up the country. He messed this country for ages with his fake turn around maintenance of refineries.

Why do you prefer Atiku? What beneficial effect has he had in the country. At least Gen. Buhari has the record of PTF and the economic strides he took for the country. (Note I am not a Gen. Buhari supporter)

2 Likes

Re: Dont Field Atiku, Obasanjo Warns APC. by Ikegift4real(m): 11:39am On Oct 11, 2014
naija I hail de. what has okada man gat to do with range rover sports
Re: Dont Field Atiku, Obasanjo Warns APC. by eldoradoxx: 11:41am On Oct 11, 2014
stinggy:
If and only if (iff) APC can just feature Kwankwaso/Fashola. But religious bigots will not support this..
Why can't it be Fashola and Kwankwaso? You guys keep creating the impression that Northerners own Nigeria. And that is why we have boko haram, when a people who have been made to believe that rulership is naturally theirs, would always be uncomfortable with established system being upset.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Field Atiku, Obasanjo Warns APC. by finsulyman: 11:41am On Oct 11, 2014
Then there's permanent enemy in politics, ask Obj about this. Well Atiku should just respect himself. Behavior should not smile o
Re: Dont Field Atiku, Obasanjo Warns APC. by cannonnier(m): 11:41am On Oct 11, 2014
stinggy:
If and only if (iff) APC can just feature Kwankwaso/Fashola. But religious bigots will not support this..

That's my dream too.
Re: Dont Field Atiku, Obasanjo Warns APC. by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 11, 2014
Pot calling kettle,black
Re: Dont Field Atiku, Obasanjo Warns APC. by Awwal1st(m): 11:42am On Oct 11, 2014
Abeg, Make this people free GMB joor...
Re: Dont Field Atiku, Obasanjo Warns APC. by allanphash7(m): 11:43am On Oct 11, 2014
Who is obasanjo?
Re: Dont Field Atiku, Obasanjo Warns APC. by Truth234(m): 11:43am On Oct 11, 2014
Where are the people saying Baba won't back Jonathan?

OBJ pass person wey dey run to other parties like Atiku. Baba is PDP and so is 2015 Presidency.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo Of Obasanjo And His Classmate At National Open University / Jonathan Turned Down Presidential Navy Yacht Idea (Throwback) / Seven Notable Excerpts From Obasanjo’s Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.