Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,138 members, 7,835,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

How To Unlock Your Smartphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Unlock Your Smartphone (650 Views)

Some Interesting Things You Don't Know Your Smartphone Can Do / Unlock Your Iphone 4/5/5C And 5S Permanently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Unlock Your Smartphone by OwillyOscar(m): 3:15am On Oct 11, 2014
Unlocking Through Your Carrier
==> Contact your carrier's customer service line. If you meet your carrier's requirements, you might be able to unlock your phone even for free.

==> Inquire about unlocking your phone. Requirements for unlocking vary from carrier to carrier, but you will need to have been with them for a set amount of time, and the phone will need to have been completely paid off.

You may be charged an early termination fee if you haven't paid off the phone's full cost yet.

==> You should wait to receive the code. You will receive your unlock code over the phone, or emailed to you.

==> Insert the new SIM card in your phone. You will need to have the SIM card from your new carrier inserted in order to receive the prompt to enter your code.

The location of the SIM card slot varies, but it is usually in a tray along the side of the phone or behind the battery. You need a small paperclip to eject the tray.

==> Enter your unlock code. When you power your phone on with the new SIM card, you will be prompted for your unlock code.

Make sure that you are within the coverage area of your new carrier service when unlocking the device.

Note: Make sure to enter the code correctly, as entering the incorrect code too many times may lock you out of your phone.

You'll also find unlocked phones for sale on Amazon.

Hope it worked for you? http://trendymediablog.com/2014/10/how-to-unlock-your-smartphone/
Re: How To Unlock Your Smartphone by Kajool: 1:14pm On Nov 12, 2014
Its informative, I have followed all thes steps and i have unlocked my mobile by getting unlock code here http://www.theunlockarena.com/supported-phones/rs13wp7/ It is because they have good reviews on most of the mobile phone forums. I got my phone unlocked successfully from that website. I think their codes don't fail.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Get Paid With Your Sperm Today With Instant 250,000.00 / Java Phone / 3C HUB Tells You How To Save Your Wet Phone Or Tablet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.