Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Military Aircraft Crash Lands In Yola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Aircraft Crash Lands In Yola (13076 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Commissions His Mall In Yola (photos) / Amaechi Lands In Rivers In Style Following Wike's Election Verdict (Photos) / PICTURES From Dana Aircraft Crash | No Indication Of Survivals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Aircraft Crash Lands In Yola by oluseyiforjesus(m): 2:13pm On Oct 11, 2014
Who crash am?
Re: Military Aircraft Crash Lands In Yola by Bryan12(m): 2:14pm On Oct 11, 2014
Headlines like this should be backed with pictures.
Re: Military Aircraft Crash Lands In Yola by chinchong: 2:14pm On Oct 11, 2014
yes,i am grin
Johnbosco77:

u seem to knw a lot. I always admire ur posts.
from dis ur explanation, are u an aeronautical engineer?
Re: Military Aircraft Crash Lands In Yola by QMark: 2:14pm On Oct 11, 2014
another sad news
Re: Military Aircraft Crash Lands In Yola by pembisco(m): 2:14pm On Oct 11, 2014
PapiWata:

Sounds like hydraulic failure on final approach, rendering the ailerons, elevator or rudder unresponsive to pilot inputs, just a little too close to the ground, hence the sudden "change in direction" described in the news report above. Were engine failure the culprit, the plane would have simply dropped like a stone and busted apart on impact.
ok......pilot
Re: Military Aircraft Crash Lands In Yola by Dexpro: 2:16pm On Oct 11, 2014
Re: Military Aircraft Crash Lands In Yola by erayo2GCA(m): 2:18pm On Oct 11, 2014
PapiWata:

This your Holy Water dey make all my body dey scratch me like werepe.

Pastor Jaguda go hear my report today o, unless you command my sufferment to stop now-now

Wat is wrong wit thee
Re: Military Aircraft Crash Lands In Yola by buoye1(m): 2:19pm On Oct 11, 2014
This story is not true.....d plane didn't crash
Re: Military Aircraft Crash Lands In Yola by eleko1: 2:20pm On Oct 11, 2014
Re: Military Aircraft Crash Lands In Yola by buoye1(m): 2:20pm On Oct 11, 2014
This story is not true.....d plane didn't crash...its a lie I read d post from defence headquarters dis morning on twitter
Re: Military Aircraft Crash Lands In Yola by Min57: 2:22pm On Oct 11, 2014
The aircraft only had a hot brake which cause some fire splashes but see pessimistic fuckers reporting crash!!! media!!! There is godooooThe aircraft only had a hot brake which cause some fire splashes but see pessimistic fuckers reporting crash!!! media!!! There is godooooThe aircraft only had a hot brake which cause some fire splashes but see pessimistic fuckers reporting crash!!! media!!! There is godoooo
Re: Military Aircraft Crash Lands In Yola by eleko1: 2:24pm On Oct 11, 2014
sad sad sad sadWhat do we expect from antiquity push and start plane?May God help our soldiers sha
Re: Military Aircraft Crash Lands In Yola by ochiosa(m): 2:24pm On Oct 11, 2014
Our armed forces for the past few years has been busy painting their planes and other equipments to deceive the public.
Re: Military Aircraft Crash Lands In Yola by gungab(m): 2:28pm On Oct 11, 2014
Where are the drones US and UK promise us...fairly used aircraft at this time is a shit.thank God no soul is lost
Re: Military Aircraft Crash Lands In Yola by PStacks(m): 2:32pm On Oct 11, 2014
I just hope the military has told us all of the truth.

I just hope that plane wasn't shot by the Boko boys with their Rocket Propelled grenade launcher.

These days u can't rely on statements that comes from the military.. If not, how else do you explain when the CDS comes to say they know where the Chibok girls are but they won't tell us?

What do you make of a military that comes to tell us they killed Shekau but days later we get a video confirming Shekau is alive, if u ask me, I doubt if shekau sleeps on the shores of this country not to talk of Sambisa Forest, I think that guy sleeps far away Somalia, of islamic Maqreb. Coming to tell us they'v killed shekau while it was false is unacceptable.

The military should focus more on military actions instead of press jamborees..

Defence gulps highest volume in the Nigerian budget in the past 5 years.

Notin says Nigerian Army shouldn't defend Nigerian Territory Squarely..

The military should purdge itself off politics and do her Job.. Simple as A B C.
Re: Military Aircraft Crash Lands In Yola by stan4guy6(m): 2:51pm On Oct 11, 2014
grin[color=#770077][/color] shocked am living very close to airforce base and yola airport and i can asure u that nothing like that happened their lockhead martin C130 hercule aircraft and fighter jet and helicopter has being going and coming back to the base.

Re: Military Aircraft Crash Lands In Yola by Talkloaded: 2:56pm On Oct 11, 2014
egift:
Thank God nobody died. Top Army Brass, stop squandering our security budget.

#FlyingCoffins grin grin grin

No b small fin oo gringrin
Re: Military Aircraft Crash Lands In Yola by lonelydora: 2:57pm On Oct 11, 2014
Thank God it was not Boko Haram that shot it down.
Re: Military Aircraft Crash Lands In Yola by Adenugay(m): 3:02pm On Oct 11, 2014
kennygee:
Nobody is talking about the decay in the military.
Must you wait for somebody to talk it? I believe you are literate and also not suffering from stuttering
Re: Military Aircraft Crash Lands In Yola by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 11, 2014
Adenugay:
Must you wait for somebody to talk it? I believe you are literate and also not suffering from stuttering

Jesu, you obviously don't know a thing about my comment.

Keep your ignorance to yourself.

Don't display it for the world to see.
Re: Military Aircraft Crash Lands In Yola by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 11, 2014
Nigerian military men look like people who cannot make things happen in this 21st century modern world. They look primitive to me. Sorry!
Re: Military Aircraft Crash Lands In Yola by greggng: 3:08pm On Oct 11, 2014
I am happy cos boko haram is not gonna behead another pilot since they landed in a safe place
Re: Military Aircraft Crash Lands In Yola by conyema12(m): 3:10pm On Oct 11, 2014
urhoboman:
haba, bros you get aircraft for house? Or is this the work of hollywood movies?

that's a clear tactical evaluation from him and that made a lot of sense. .it is a good indication of poor maintenance. .
Re: Military Aircraft Crash Lands In Yola by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 11, 2014
PapiWata:

Sounds like hydraulic failure on final approach, rendering the ailerons, elevator or rudder unresponsive to pilot inputs, just a little too close to the ground, hence the sudden "change in direction" described in the news report above. Were engine failure the culprit, the plane would have simply dropped like a stone and busted apart on impact.
bros hwfar na? how long this your lies go stop, u don make me laff forget my pikin for go-slow.... abi Hollywood don carry ur brain?
Re: Military Aircraft Crash Lands In Yola by samplegirl(f): 3:12pm On Oct 11, 2014
Nobleval:
Why always our military plane? Stop using fairly used aircrafts.

You say it as if you were there when it was bought. Meanwhile America that use brand new ones still record mishaps. The sixth Seal crew that took on Osama bin Laden lost one of their helicopter gunship to mechanical fault and not to enemy fire.

Shit happens everywhere except HEAVEN!

1 Like

Re: Military Aircraft Crash Lands In Yola by PapiWata: 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2014
john4reala:

bros hwfar na? how long this your lies go stop, u don make me laff forget my pikin for go-slow.... abi Hollywood don carry ur brain?

Diaris God ooooooooo , and Both America AND Hollywood go hear, so far na only you waka come.
Re: Military Aircraft Crash Lands In Yola by spicegrp: 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2014
expired engine plus expired airline equals to crash landing. we thank God for his infinite mercies us.[quote
author=r33d post=27044777]What would have been a major tragedy in
Nigeria’s military circles was yesterday narrowly averted, when a
military aircraft crashed at the Yola International Airport.

Though the aircraft was damaged, no casualties were recorded as the
pilot and other crew members escaped unhurt.

Newly sworn in governor of Adamawa State, Mr. Bala Ngillari was among
those who were stranded at the airport, following the incident. The
incident affected the departure of the governor who was billed to depart
for Abuja on an official assignment.

LEADERSHIP Weekend gathered that the aircraft was on a mission to convey
injured soldiers from Yola to Kaduna State for treatment before the
unfortunate incident. The incident occurred at about midday when the
aircraft was yet to carry the wounded soldiers.

The airplane was on the verge of landing at the international airport
when it suddenly changed direction and crashed causing pandemonium in
the vicinity, a source at the airport said.

A military source who preferred anonymity told newsmen that the military
aircraft was on a mission to airlift wounded soldiers from Yola to
Kaduna when the incident occurred. He however dismissed the accident as a
minor one, saying the aircraft only suffered mild damage.

The incident, according to airport sources, delayed landing and take-off
of other airplanes as some of them had to be diverted to other
airports.

As at the time of filing this report, normalcy had returned at the

airport as full activities had resumed. Airport officials have however
maintained sealed lips over the incident as they said it was strictly a
military affair.

SOURCE:
http://leadership.ng/news/386679/military-aircraft-crashes-yola[/quote]
Re: Military Aircraft Crash Lands In Yola by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 11, 2014
stan4guy6:
grin[color=#770077][/color] shocked am living very close to airforce base and yola airport and i can asure u that nothing like that happened their lockhead martin C130 hercule aircraft and fighter jet and helicopter has being going and coming back to the base.
Ehn so u dey your house dey count military helicopters and jets flying in nd flying out.... bros if you no get job apply to WWW.nscdc.com *coughs* that's all

1 Like

Re: Military Aircraft Crash Lands In Yola by manuelpepper: 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2014
i would have love to comment but my keyboard is not here.
Re: Military Aircraft Crash Lands In Yola by pappyshun(m): 3:19pm On Oct 11, 2014
Team line up against Sudan confirmed.
Enyeama the cat, elderson the one footed, omeruo the olumo rock, oboabuna the judge, ambrose da ever unpredictable ,The relentless onazi , snail da Mikel, nosa the bow, musa the BRT, naija balotelli salami, EMENIKE the beast.
Re: Military Aircraft Crash Lands In Yola by Johnbosco77(m): 3:25pm On Oct 11, 2014
PapiWata:

u seem to knw a lot. I always admire ur posts.

from dis ur explanation, are u an aeronautical engineer?
thank u.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah Officially Declares To Run For Senate In 2019 / Ene Okon, Abia Police Commissioner Vows To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu / Buhari: No More Corrupt-minded Persons In APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.