Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,238 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

[photos]bird Turned Into A Woman After Falling From High Tension Wire - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / [photos]bird Turned Into A Woman After Falling From High Tension Wire (1237 Views)

Heavy Rainfall Pulls Down High Tension Wire At Ikeja Area Of Lagos. See Photos / Man Touches High Tension Wires Without Gloves In Lagos / Driver Electrocuted At Jakande Estate As Trailer Touches High Tension Wire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[photos]bird Turned Into A Woman After Falling From High Tension Wire by nicholasis(m): 10:18am On Oct 11, 2014
Intense chaos hit Cappa Bus stop in Oshodi area of Lagos state,yesterday afternoon, as a bird fell down from a high tension electric wire and turned to a woman.

Eyewitnesses account to Updatenaija.com:

She fell down as a birth but later transformed to a human being and she began to confess how she killed her husband with her witch craft.
We gathered that someone who pleaded anonymous alerted the police who came and rescued the middle age woman from being lynched by the mob that gathered at the scene.

Read eyewitnesses version of the story below:

“Bird turns into woman at Oshodi just now 1pm … Strange world. At Oshodi a couple of minutes ago… A bird fell from a high tension wire and landed on the ground and turned into a woman. I swear the things that happen I’m this country. Why can’t witch craft be used for positive things? I mean have u read Wizard of Oz? Trust me…this news will soon be every where… This is an eye witness account.The woman that the bird became was so looking so irritating…with most of her skin peeled. Really a disgusting sight. The woman said she was on her way to see her child. Her daughter in-law just gave birth. Can you imagine? You marvel at such wickedness. Very strange. It caused confusion and insane traffic.”

Wonder shall never end,this is not the first time this kind of thing is happening in Lagos.
Go here to see photos : http://updatenaija.com/photosbird-turned-woman-falling-high-tension-wire/
Re: [photos]bird Turned Into A Woman After Falling From High Tension Wire by Feranmicharles(m): 10:20am On Oct 11, 2014
Santa claus on his way... Hallelujah

(1) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot: “I Am From Lagos State. My Father Is A Yoruba Man / Types Of People U Meet In A Barbing Salon / You Are No Longer A Youth If U Met This..... Check It Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.